• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ronike's Test Subject Mafia: Game's Over: Town Wins! Nick pulls a Hando

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Hey, could I join? I need to be in this because I need to prove my uber awesomeness. :p

For the record, I'm Nicholas1024's brother, (used to use the account Wario-man5780), played in Spidey-manfia (and got daykilled right away). So, technically this would be my second game, but I didn't really get to do much in the first one.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, I've asked Niiro, but he hasn't gotten back to me, so if Nick vouches for you, I guess your in.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alrighty then, replacements replaced where needed, and last roles will be going out today or tomorrow. More likely today though. Then the game will start when I get confirmations from everyone and write up the starting flavor.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Everyone who has gotten their role has confirmed already by sending me something to say. I just meant the last 4 once I send them roles.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Good news everyone! I'm done with all the roles! I'm just waitin on 3 confirmations (you're one of them Swords), then I will write the starting flavor, and then we'll get started!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines as this game goes life in T-Minus 60* minutes

Time is subject to change on Ronike's will. Anyone that complains will be promptly struck by lightning. That is all.

^^^Look everyone, I finally got a hold on the stupid color tags...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Starting Flavor

From around the corner, Ronike could hear Tom coming.

" I battle any sex or any race. You beatin' me is like Billy Crystal playin' Scarface! I can't see it, blind to the eyes, I came up in your face Oops Pow Surprise! OOOOOoooooohhhh!"

Of course, with those last words, he felt the need to kick in the swinging doors, causing them to swing back and hit him in the face. But he finally managed to get in to find the head scientist from earlier.

“Glad you could make it. Hope you didn’t hurt yourself there. My name is Ronike, please take a sit until the others get here and then I’ll explain everything.”

Rockin walked in and gave Ronike a sour look.

“Consider the $5 dollar debt repaid…”

He groans and rubs his stomach. Ronike shifted a little uncomfortably,

“Course. Hope you feel better soon…”

Marshy and Kev came in at the same time, their strange quotes mixing together to make them even stranger:

Marshy: “for future reference TTT, WT”

Kev: “Wraith awaiting launch orders”

Ronike: “Um… K, and this isn’t a spaceport or anything Kevin, it’s just a medical testing facility…”

Riddle: “Hi guys.”

Nich: “Well, let’s get started.”

Ronike: “Hello, please find somewhere to wait for the others, then we’ll get **** started.”

Mentos walked in, looking none too happy:

“Bah, finally get rid of my super aids and I've gotta go right back to the hospital. My luck”

“I apologize profusely, but we really need you all to be here. Please be patient while we wait for our other guests.”

Karthik stumbles in, looking quite lost:

“Um, does anyone know who I am or why I’m here? Or for that matter what I forgot?”

“Please calm down, there has been a complication, but I assure you, you all still remain healthy.”

"Complications? You've no idea just how much of a complication you've created."

Ronike has started sweating at this point. He keeps glancing over his shoulder at the mirror behind him.

“Please calm down Frozenflame, I assure you, the situation is under control.”

Junglefever stumbles in, looking quite inebriated already:

"God ****, and i was just about to sit down and drink my self silly"

Ronike: Looks like you got a good start on that already.

SwordsRbroken and Blazer are the last two to walk in.

Swords: “Let’s get this party started.”

Ronike: “You two are late, I was just about to send out the police to find you. Well now that we are all here, albeit in varying degrees of sanity”

He glances pointedly at Tom and Kevin.

“We can begin. You may or may not have heard earlier, that someone today was murdered by suffocating on ‘green jelly’. Well in reality, the jelly is Panacea. In fact, it was one of the unique strands given to you today. I apologize for deceiving you into thinking you were among the first test subjects, but we have tested the dormant variety previously, just never the sentient variety, not on humans at least.”
You all exchanged confused glances at Ronike’s confusing rambling.
“Oh yes, I guess I should go back more. 7 months ago, there was a meteor strike not a mile away from my house. Ever curious scientist that I am, I had to go check it out. I found the meteor that had struck literally crawling with Panacea. The strange movement soon ceased, but by that point my interest was piqued. I brought some of the substance back to my lab for testing. What I found was that there were completely inanimate sections of Panacea and those that were merely dormant waiting to be awakened. Whether the inanimate substance was simply portions of the dormant Panacea that had died on the way or not, we don’t know. I won’t bore you with the details, but through some ‘lucky accidents’ and experiments it was found that both types of Panacea had great potential for curing diseases, far surpassing anything we had found on earth. However, we found the inanimate type to be very limited and temporary, merely acting as a type of white cell booster, so it couldn’t heal anything major like brain cancer and aids.”
He pointed at Tom and Mentos here. His hands were shaking like crazy.
“In addition, the effects of the inanimate type wore off after only a month or so, while the living Panacea has yet to wear off on any of our subjects.”

Marshy: “But wait, I thought you said we were the first subjects?”

Ronike: “Well, you guys are the first human subjects, but we've had very promising results in animal testing. The sentient variety seems to be able to find what was wrong with the subject, regardless of severity or whether it be a physical problem or mental problem, and fix it. Permanently. It was being hailed as a “Miracle drug” and today was to be the first human testing, the dawn of a new golden age for mankind, one free of sickness. But already something has gone wrong! The other head scientist of the project was killed today by the Panacea. Now here’s our problem. We know the Panacea could not have done this on its own. Someone or some people must have helped it: either working with the drug or being manipulated by it. You know, it’s not that comfy in this little room. Let’s move into the test chamber.”

As soon as everyone had entered the chamber, you heard the door slam behind you, and the Vegas vault strength door lock. Ronike’s hysterical voice comes in over the loudspeaker:

“I’m sorry, but the feds told us we have two weeks to terminate the project and everyone involved. Goodbye all of you…”

The giant laser from earlier descends once more from the ceiling. But nothing happens. 5 minutes pass. A half hour. An hour. Finally Ronike’s voice comes on once again over the loudspeaker.

“We have devised an alternative. The feds say if we can figure out who did it and clarify their reasons, there is a chance we can continue the research and leave at least some of you alive. So here's the deal: I will research the “hows” of this situation, while the 12 of you decide among yourself who is most suspicious. At the end of the day, the radiation emitter ray will be fired at whoever the plurality believes is most suspicious, at which they will be killed. Hopefully we will be able to figure out the who in this way before you are all killed. I shall give you updates if we find any information, but for now Welcome Home.”

Welcome Home begins playing over the loudspeaker.

Day 1 has begun! With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
what the ****!? I PAID my five dollars! Why do I need this bull****!? >_>;;

Vote: Riddle For acting the most chipper in this game! >:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I say we vote Nick or Warioman off because since they're brothers they will most likely discuss this game outside of the thread.

Discuss.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Please, call me Sword. And really, no one knows who is mafia, and who isn't. It's really just guessing at this point.

Vote: KevinM

No hard feelings.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
But you guys both know of each other's alignment, personally I'm against having brothers in a game period. Hence we're voting one of you :D

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vote Swords

I realized I had to choose one of you, might as well be the one putting the second vote on me with the most wishy washy statement about mafia yet.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
But you guys both know of each other's alignment, personally I'm against having brothers in a game period. Hence we're voting one of you :D
At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if you're actually serious...

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I completely am against family in a mafia game. Plain and simple. Swords is the new one...

So lets begin his initiation ritual. :D

Vote: SwordsRnroken

If you are family there is no way whatsoever to know if you are talking about this game in RL. If you see his role pm w/e. I would regard this as cheating. So good bye swords

karthik_king

Smash Ace
We have no proof that you are not cheating. You guys could be scumbuddies and cast your votes elsewhere to protect each other. So thats why you must go.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

PIRATE KING OF HELL UP IN THIS MOTHER****ER

This song is pretty awesome.

Quit worrying about cheating. Everyone allowed Breakwing and I to play together in Human Body Mafia, and everyone was okay with it, and we didn't cheat. We owe Nicholas and Swords the same respect unless we are informed otherwise.

Kevin, do you actually think karthik can't agree with you? If so, how do you ever expect to get a bandwagon going?

vote: Tom for now

Top Bottom