• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4 Results thread

cmac

Smash Cadet
Mount Vernon NY (Holidays) Elon, NC (School Terms)
Shout outs:
Kage: Great money match, wish I played more with you
M2K: glad I got to marth ditto you
Dr. Peepee: Wish I got a chance to play with you
Darell: I enjoyed playing your samus in pools, never thought I'd be playing one in a tournement anytime soon.
Kwan: Your DK was amazing hope to play it again someday
Diesel: thanks for the ganon tips, keep up the hype
OTG: Good seeing you at ROM, hope to play with you soon
PC Chris: Good game, hope to play again
Niko: Good games
Kip: wish I got a chance to play with you
and too my pool: Good games
Most Importantly: Alukard- thanks for actually setting up the tournement, it was great

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Shoutout to TOPE for timing me out in pools just to teach me a lesson when he prob could have finished the match 5 minutes earlier >.< lol

Didn't make it out of pools (Nando, DOH, Tope, DJ Talent(not the lake)) and wasn't there for day 2 but <3 the community and Pittsburgh and everyone I played friendlies with.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shoutout to TOPE for timing me out in pools just to teach me a lesson when he prob could have finished the match 5 minutes earlier >.< lol

Didn't make it out of pools (Nando, DOH, Tope, DJ Talent(not the lake)) and wasn't there for day 2 but <3 the community and Pittsburgh and everyone I played friendlies with.
Anytime dude =)

if it makes you feel better that was my first time doing it XD

Max?

Smash Champion
Anytime dude =)

if it makes you feel better that was my first time doing it XD
That match was ****ing amazing. I started watching 6 minutes in or so and I was like "man this puff is getting *****".... and then I looked at the Timer LOLLLL

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
quick shoutouts cause im lazy to do a big post:

Kwan: You impressed me a lot. I have never played against a good DK so that was real eye opening. Good **** in the tourney, and I hope to play you again.
Winston: You know I hate when you get all pouty in tournament, but it was really awesome seeing you again.
Wenbo or should I say M2K: Brush the salt off homie.
DoH: Great job in tournament! Taking names.
Tec0: I learned a few things. Nice matches Hailey :)
prog: fun friendlies. you're the best. So stylish.
Animal: i feel like i'd be able to play you for hours without getting bored. fun times.
Carroll: You're hella funny. Take those Fox training wheels off and play like a real man tho ;)
TheLake: So much fun.
Kevin and HaileyM: 2gud. Nice friendlies.
Tommy: Nice to meet you man.
Overtriforce: Really fun talking to you. Don't worry about the results. See you at APEX :)
Mahone: This guy. I've been looking up magic **** ever since that conversation. Really interesting.
Redd: The homie. Good ish in tourney.
Tope, Cyrain, Chillin, Azen: I don't think any of us got to hang much but MD/VA good clux.
Lefty: Yeah, I was super salty. I don't like losing when I'm not playing my best, especially when I flew cross-country. Nice job tho, good ish.
My pool: Good ****.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

D1, ALEX STRIFE, AND PYRO FOR HELPING WITH MY TRANSPORTATION. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Kage - You are an awesome guy, and I would like to play you more! Another 5$ mm at apex. This time. I win.

Wenbo - Main fox. You helped my peach a lot, lets play at Apex, always fun!

Citizen Snips - You are getting so much better <3! Keep practicing, when you get home from school, lets get Dan back into the swing of things.

M2k - Almost, stay positive. Moar F-tilt

CrimsonBlur-I only played Pikachu against you, but that was pretty fun! Keep it up.
Lefty - Good set, I really had to reevaluate the match up after you won game two, I am just lucky I could do that. You're good, lets play at Apex!

Alukard - LOL@BRACKETSEEDING

Vudujin - I felt like I was still in our set, despite me getting 2-0's, lame seeding, but whatever, I had a great time playing you in friendlies, and I surprised myself a bit in our bracket match. Hope to play you again sometime.

Carrol - Good games on day 2

SilentSwag - Best name on east coast. We didn't play cause you left the set up at my turn :(
Darrel - You are a cool dude, and your samus is awesome, if you are back on the east coast, I'll show you how not fake my peach is :)

ILM - Good ****, lets keep playing, I might even go peach against your marth at apex ;)

No Cash - Stop wavedashing so much <3 But seriously, keep playing, you're still good, shake off the rust, and get rid of the tournament nerves!

Otg - I kind of felt bad getting 2 stocked twice, though I think you are a really good player, and a lot better than me, I wasn't happy with how I played, but until we meet again, I'll be practicing. You are a really nice guy, and despite my own feeling on how I played, I enjoyed meeting and playing you.

Velocity - Nice try against Cyrain, we should play more...or just play lol. Philly needs to make a comeback!

Ultimascout - mad fake for not knowing you talked to me

A nub - Sucks about your memory card, nice seeing you again, keep up the practice, dont let alex **** you too hard.

Penn State - Joe Rapeterno

Spife - I <3 you. So sorry about your wallet man, but I had a great time hanging with you, and our doubles matches were legendary! PENIS! BICYCLES!!!!

Twebb - Beware. Of. Peach.

Anyone I forgot. - <3

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Might be on the maining Fox plan haha

GGs I'm probably going to Apex so I should maybe like ... register ...

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Well done to all contestants!! Shoutouts to DOH and Mafia for repping Peach (YAAAAY!!) and to Dr. Peepee for doing exceptionally well. ^_^

Spife

Smash Master
welp
some one found my wallet cause i got a letter in the mail the other day with like, my debit card, college id, license, and something else.

also mad late shout outs to everone i played, gg >___>

Top Bottom