• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4 Results thread

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
There were over 20 pools of 6-7 players each for singles.

The results are just those that got out of pools.

Be patient. I'm sure Brian will post the bracket in no time. In the meantime, if you watch the very first recording of the Livestream from Chibo's twitch account, we announced each of the pools over the livestream.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Shoutout!!!

Singles

1: Mango
2: Dr. Pee Pee
3: M2K
4: J Man
5: Hax$
5: Kage
7: Azen
7: TecZero
9: DOH
9: Cactuar
9: Big **** Darrell
9: Silent Swag
13: Tope
13: Niko
13: Chillindude
13: RED
17: DJN
17: Kevin M
17: HBK
17: MattDottZeb
17: Swiftbass
17: th0rn
17: Spawn
17: Cyrain
25: Over Triforce
25: Zoso
25: Kwan
25: Ambix
25: Reno
25: Yedi
25: Banks
25: Velocity
33: DJ Talent
33: Black Chris
33: Benny
33: VuduJin
33: Mahone
33: Light Syde
33: Fatuik
33: G Dollaz
33: Mafia
33: PacMan
33: mogwai
33: T.Webb
33: Codi
33: OTG
33: Phi****
33: Lefty
49: Mofo
49: Hailey M
49: Nakamaru
49: Crush
49: Aber
49: ILM
49: Sneak
49: J$3X
49: Animal
49: Andy
49: Bolt
49: SOLAR
49: Nando
49: Palpi
49: Spife
49: The Crimson Blur
65: PB&J
65: Winston
65: Valo
65: Tommy
65: No Ca$h
65: Ultima Scout
65: Siilver
65: Oorah

Doubles

1: Kage + M2K
2: G Dollaz + Mango
3: J Man + Hax $
4: Tope + Cyrain
5: Yayuhzzz + Dr. Pee Pee
5: Cactuar + Reno
7: azen + chillin
7: Teczer0 + Alukard
9: Nakamaru + DJ Talent
9: Ambix + Silent Swag
9: Mafia + Zoso
9: th0rn + Banks
13: PacMan + Mogwai
13: Velocity + Vex
13: OTG + HBK
13: VuduJin + Swiftbass
17: Papa + Tommy
17: DOH + RED
17: Blue Dogs (Pro Skater + Spawn)
17: Codi + Animal
17: We love milktea and spain (PB&J + Overtriforce)
17: Skinhoff + Bolt
17: Pikalex + Fatuik
17: Ultima Sout + SOLAR
25: Oorah + T.Webb
25: DJ Nintendo + Nando
25: benteezy + d1
25: Captain Smuckers + Smokey Bluntz

so just post up shoutouts and stuff ... sorry!!! i just really didn't want to wait another night without reading some shoutouts !!!

Good stuff for a big successful tournament alucard, despite the ungrateful stream monsters. Way to keep the melee community alive a community that shows a better since of competitiveness for smash than brawl lol. Even though i still like brawl. The people arent like the melee heads. Also good **** azen and chillin still getting top placings over people that have been consistently playing this damn game. You guys really need to come to New York so we can do some Secret Old School training for Apex. Sorry new school heads Old school invites only lol. If you have a problem FFIGHT ME!!! LOL And also a special shout out to Darrell my Son, you make Grandpa samus proud, But next time i want to see you get top 1 at a tournament then I will be even more impressed. So good job my Son, keep it up.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
1: Mango- ; )

2: Dr. Pee Pee- Good stuff Kevin, always a pleasure seeing you and man do you make me laugh when we talk. We gotta run that MM back at Apex but I gotchu on it next time don't you worry.

3: M2K- Thanks for playing me and Hailey a lot after our pools match, I know you specifically wanted to work on stuff but it gives me and hailey a cool time to play a top level team as well.

4: J Man- I barely saw you you scrub <3.

5: Hax$- Let the world know i wrecked Hax 9-3 in friendlies... basically easiest falcon ever.

5: Kage- We finally played, I'll be looking for the runback at Apex np np.

7: Azen- Very close set man, I thought I had you but you clutched it out and deserved it gj doing so well.

7: TecZero- You're so cute <3

9: DOH- Thanks for beating Hailey jerk! Also nice meeting you we should play at Apex!

13: Tope- Definitely looking for the salty runback at Apex but always a pleasure to see you.

17: Kevin M- Ain't bad, but ya ain't good.

17: HBK- You NEED to come to more stuff, you always have me dyin at ****.

17: MattDottZeb- Way to super step it up bro just don't get so down on yourself when you're behind and you can keep doing big things.

17: Cyrain- Hey baby

25: Zoso- You know i waited hella long to be able to say I beat you in tournament, and we should definitely chill soon bro CUZ I GOT A FEELIN WE GONNA BE GOIN REALLL DEEP AT APEX SAAAN

25: Kwan- GGs in pools, always nice seeing you come out and do well at these things.

25: Ambix- Same as above except nice meeting you, your Peach was definitely a surprise stick with this game more.

25: Reno- Hella cute

25: Yedi- What rhymes with fake? Yedi. <3 Let's play some more son sorry you basically got Mass Madness'd out of the tournament but hanging out with you is always a blast.

25: Banks- All those friendlies I had with you really helped me improve thanks a lot man keep up the good work, you said NE is gonna run it soon and I think we show that more each tournament.

33: DJ Talent- I ***** DAT ZELDA NP NP, you're hilarious man let's hang out more at Apex.

33: Black Chris- Sorry for yelling at you so much

33: Benny- RoM3 Revenge! You're so nice always a pleasure to see you :)

33: VuduJin- Sorry Dave went so DEEP SAAn

33: Mafia- GJ at the tournament and fun car ride home, lets hang out more often

33: PacMan- Man do I love seeing you and Wes you guys are both awesome, I wish we talked a little more but it's always a pleasure to see you two.

33: mogwai- ^^ except play league with me also

33: T.Webb- I gave you two RPs i'm takin 3 back because I didn't get a shoutout.. sorry bro.

33: OTG- Hilarious and fake <3.

49: Hailey M- Good job making bracket I love you :)

Tom CK Fuller- Keep working at the game man, don't beat yourself mentally it's why you lose a lot of your games.

New England- HYPEST REGION

Diesel- BREAKFAST LOOKIN JANKY *** MARTH PLAYIN I love you

$Mike- Shoulda came </3 I miss you

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts

1: Mango - Congrats on first place, it was fun chillin with you and Lil at that pizzeria =)

2: Dr. Pee Pee - The worst top marth I've ever seen. When you need me to let you win to keep the rotation bro =3. I mean for realzies though, congrats on 2nd and thanks for just ****ing around and having fun in that marth TV. Probably some of my favorite games in this whole tourney. Good seeing you man.

3: M2K - Freakin sheik dittos. GGs though, I got frustrated on the 2nd game. If I'm not lazy, I'll figure something out maybe.

4: J Man - Can I not lose to you one tournament? Good stuff Jesus, always fun playing you =D

5: Hax$ - You vs Kage was sooo hype, I appreciate the help during the m2k match.

5: Kage - Good seeing you bro, thanks for lending me the 2 dollars for a soda =D I hope we can chill next time again :)

7: Azen - We both got 7th!

7: TecZero - Who are you

9: DOH - Good stuff placing top 10, we didnt play much but next time we should :)

9: Cactuar - Didn't play you =(. It was good seein you though cactus. Promise I'll drop by your place and do some training one day <3

9: Silent Swag - More sheik dittos! Good games, I had fun. Glad to see a lot of improvement from you over the time man keep it up.

13: Tope - I'm still surprised I beat you xD.

13: Niko - Best marth, lets play at Tommy's again or something =)

13: RED - It was good meeting you man, thanks for offering your controller so I can play when I thought I lost mine. Lets play a few games though next time.

17: Kevin M - Good to see you again Kev. Play me next time ****** <3

17: MattDottZeb - Literally, CPs me with Falco brinstar. I was like what do I do. <3 good to see you again man hopefully anime boston?

17: Swiftbass - Didn't see you much Tim :( Till the next No Johns? xD

17: Spawn - Maaaaaaaaaarc, we didn't chill much =(. Boston, we better have some adventures =3

17: Cyrain - Man, sorry for not playing you :(

25: Zoso - ****en, it was awesome seeing you again dude. Always fun to chill with you man <3

25: Reno - Way to lose to my falco =3

33: PacMan - Haven't seen you in ageeeeeeeees. It was good seein/playing you again.

33: mogwai - Haven't seen you in ages either. Good seein/playing you too Mogwai.

33: T.Webb - Get the **** over my place so we can play.

33: OTG - When we playin again Max xD. You're ****en hilairous

49: Hailey M - Nice meeting you, and getting confused at when someone screamed Haley in our general direction xD

49: Nakamaru - Sucks we had to play in pools and brackets :( good games though.

49: Nando - The **** is this **** *****

49: The Crimson Blur - Good playing you man. Fun times

65: Ultima Scout - Good seein you man, more link dittos next time =3

65: Oorah - Good **** for not showing up you ****** <3.

Crismas - Thanks for bein the greatest <33

Alukard - We rapin next time bro =3 thanks for teaming and hosting you seemed busy but in the end everything went pretty good dude =D

Milktea - Was fun hanging out =3, didn't know things magically get better with ranch.

Oh, and good **** stream. You guys are hilarious. Chibo, Bio, Jungle you are all awful people. Oh and Axe LOL apparently

Banks

Smash Hero
New England, good stuff sprinkling our potent man seed throughout 17th and beyond. We'll do even better next time.

Congrats to Mango for winning, and milktea for spending the money on Gucci bags

Teams:
good shiz th0rn at us 1st seeding all up in that pool. gg'z to alu+tec0 and DoH+Red in pools and cactuar and reno + everyone else in the bracket

Pools
:
azen - i probably could have done better but you are azen and everything

t webb - close games in those sets, you were on point during the rematch

winston - fox is quite an upgrade over luigi lol

adam/anub/everyone else - gg's!

Bracket:
benteezy - you went hardcore on me a few stocks throughout that set. Any lead I got didn't seem to last long at all, wasn't sure I'd be able to hold onto game 3 lol

teczero - fox! gg game 1, I sucked pretty bad game 2. I'll have to work on that

codi - good games, sheik vs falco on battlefield is actually one of my favorite matches

spawn - guess you got revenge from mass madness, sheik is a pretty cool character right?

shoutouts to maine for the fun hotel stay and car ride. th0rn, Jinjo, Diesel, SOLAR good stuff repping the maine train.

There's no way to list everyone, but nice to see [insert your name]. Haven't seen you in a while, good times.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
damn i sucked here but good **** anyway

shoutouts to mango for being slightly better than me

good **** azen for getting top 8 when ur toughest opponent was someone u fight at locals all the time

darrell's actually mad cool, good game dude and i appreciated ur words afterward

lookout for my revenge at apex
The set is 1-1 dog. I'm coming at you next time even harder ;) can't wait to see you all again.

:phone:

Niko45

Smash Master
1: Mango - sooooo good

2: Dr. Pee Pee - ok, marth dittos are fun :)

3: M2K - good stuff we need to play :(

4: J Man - kid is straight ****

5: Hax$ - same for this guy, you're a boss

5: Kage - GGs, always fun to play you

7: Azen - Nice work

7: TecZero - Yo DEFINITELY come out again. I absolutely promise I'll play more melee as well. Apparently you got enough in cause you ***** this tourney.

9: DOH - fun playing a good peach, really impressive stuff vs tope

9: Cactuar - GGs I got booooodied

9: Big **** Darrell - the ****in man. Fun playing you and your **** talk is...immaculate

9: Silent Swag - great stuff, too bad we couldn't get some games in

13: Chillindude - GGs ma doo

17: HBK - the ****in man

17: MattDottZeb - GGs dude you're better than that tho

17: th0rn - GGs you're so solid

17: Spawn - wish I got to play more

25: Zoso - fun stuff chilling all weekend

25: Ambix - GGs man, nice peach!

25: Reno - what is this

25: Yedi - the homie, you're on the rise again

25: Banks - fun playing you

33: VuduJin - lol thanks, wish we got to play more I have an appreciation for good Luigis from Abate haha

33: Mahone - good playing you a bit I learned some puff stuff which is always good

33: Light Syde - lol @ your trash talk

33: Fatuik - thanks man GGs

33: G Dollaz - you betta dan dis

33: Mafia - GGs, my peach game leveled up hard at this so...good luck in the future

33: mogwai - homie...

33: T.Webb - this *****s on the rise

33: OTG - tough break this tourney, APEX SON

49: Nakamaru - Pitt is so legit I wish I got to play all you guys more

49: Animal - GGs man you scared me

49: Andy - nice puff

49: Bolt - you got this

49: Nando - sucks you couldn't make day 2, I guess you'll have to break out at Apex

65: Winston - always good talking smash with you

Alu, Alex Strife, Dionis, D1, HAB, Benny, Chibo, everyone who recorded/TO'd - amazing job we're nothing without you guys

PC - the ****in homie I'm so tight you couldn't make day 2

Kip - dat back air

Dbloc - you need a win

JR + Tommy - hilarious
Everyone else I played - good times, fun stuff

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i would had shouted u out kevin if i had results when i did my shout outs......u da homie tho 4 sho

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Yo where the bracket for this tournament at. I need to do some in-depth analysis on it.
This. Where is the bracket?

I don't see why it's difficult for TOs to post the bracket in a timely manner. The TIO file can very easily just be uploaded to AIB. It's very annoying when we have to wait over a week to see the bracket.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It's also annoying when people don't understand the situation of the person that has all the data and criticize him for **** going down in his own life.

And then you wonder why people jump down your throat, Mr. Deformity man

Spife

Smash Master
No, that's bull**** HAB. Alucard should drop everything he's doing RIGHT NOW and appeal to Strifes needs!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
"Oh my girl, im on Smashboards everyday so should they. I want the bracket right now. I swear, I don't care that you have a job, or friends, or family over for thanksgiving. I need a bracket!!" :yeahboi:

Unmmm it will get here when It gets here.

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
To be fair, I think they should post the bracket/results right when the tournament ends since that's when it's most readily accessible anyway. After that, it's too easy to just put it off since it's not that big of a deal.

IMO

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Dr. Pee Pee - Fun set... I can't wait to play you again.

Kage - Good job placing so well. Really fun money matches.. Salty that I let you make your money back. ;)

TecZero - **** pools LOL <3 I'll be at APEX, but we're going hard on Anime Boston this year!

DOH - Fun playing that ONE FRIENDLY... Play me more at APEX <3

Cactuar - Thanks for the mario practice. You're still on my ladder of people to beat :3

Tope - Your sheik is mad good. I'll practice and see how it goes at APEX :D

Niko - Sorry about giving you such a disappointing set... I was in a horrible state walking into those matches, and you just pooped on me for it.

Kevin M - ****
MattDottZeb - You're bad
Swiftbass - ****
th0rn - ****
Spawn - ****. NEW ENGLAND 5x CHAMPION OF 17TH!

Cyrain - I wanna play you more!!!! So much fun.

Yedi - Good **** never playing but still beating people :D

G$ - Close set man. Coulda gone either way. We'll have a rematch at APEX!

T. Webb - You're getting REALLY good.

Codi - Thanks for the matches man. Good practice!

OTG - Your doc is so good.. I was afraid to play Falco against it. Thanks for the mario tips :)

Nakamaru - Once again we shared a pool.. lol Good matches man! Your falcon is so weird but great with techchases.

Animal - Thanks for the mario practice! You're mad good. Hit up New England sometime!

Yayuhzzz - We should play next time we're at the same tournament.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
SWEET!! DOH did great!! =D

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Dr. Pee Pee - Yeah, we definitely didn't play our MM. Look for me at Apex bro.

Kage - GG's man, thanks for taking the time to play. It's been since Apex last year since we got the opportunity. The hardest falcon you faced :D

TecZero - Yes moar link ditto's please

Darrell - nice meeting you and gg's. Was fun messing around in those matches.

Silent Swag - Watch out for Marth's Fsmash... just saying :)

DJ Talent - DJ!!!! Dude, our Marth ditto's and all our matches were mad fun. Interesting to play a Marth so similar to my own.

VuduJin - Ditto man, it was great to have all those low tier matches with you. Good to give my Link some exercise.

PacMan - Luigi is just too... amazing.

Hailey M - Nice meeting you and playing matches. Interesting to meet someone finally who is from a state smaller than me. :p Link vs Peach all day.

Nakamaru - Thanks for letting me room with you guys, you're all mad chill. Good fun playing you all.

J$3X - GG's man, nice meeting you.

Animal - Sorry I didn't get to play you bro. I had to leave before singles bracket happened. It would've been epic you can rest assured :)

SOLAR - Thanks for teaming with me man. I think we did pretty decent for never having teamed before. Nice officially "meeting" you.

Nando - Lol ubad bro. What is this 49th stuff? And I talked so highly about you :)

Palpi - Lol you were here?

PB&J -- fun to play friendlies again, been mad long.

Winston - Let's Marth ditto again :)

Ultima Scout -- lol, how do you get 65th without playing any matches. gg

Oorah -- Dude, come on. Bring out that Ganon again, let's have some old school fun. None of this Shiek nonsense.

D1 - love chillin homie. Good times at the diner.

Prog McCartney -- 'nuff said

Carroll - You're hilarious dude, keep at that luigi. You got this ;)

Velocity

Smash Lord
Shout-outs:
M2k: I hate you
Hbk: I'm not going to suicide when I have the lead and then come back to do it again next
time lol Good **** on match 2 though
DOH: Ugh good games I need to play more peach, so much I've forgotten from 06-07
Cyrain: good **** on the set it's been so long since we've played more next time.
PP: Your marth is one of the best.
Zoso: fun time playing you're adaptive and smart
Also good games to everyone else I played and everyone I didn't play but wanted to.

The tournament started way too late Sunday.
Hopefully pools and brackets get put up eventually.
Tournament was still awesome.
You can't complain about free, if you want something to be better, then help out.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Dr. Pee Pee - Yeah, we definitely didn't play our MM. Look for me at Apex bro.

Kage - GG's man, thanks for taking the time to play. It's been since Apex last year since we got the opportunity. The hardest falcon you faced :D

TecZero - Yes moar link ditto's please

Darrell - nice meeting you and gg's. Was fun messing around in those matches.

Silent Swag - Watch out for Marth's Fsmash... just saying :)

DJ Talent - DJ!!!! Dude, our Marth ditto's and all our matches were mad fun. Interesting to play a Marth so similar to my own.

VuduJin - Ditto man, it was great to have all those low tier matches with you. Good to give my Link some exercise.

PacMan - Luigi is just too... amazing.

Hailey M - Nice meeting you and playing matches. Interesting to meet someone finally who is from a state smaller than me. :p Link vs Peach all day.

Nakamaru - Thanks for letting me room with you guys, you're all mad chill. Good fun playing you all.

J$3X - GG's man, nice meeting you.

Animal - Sorry I didn't get to play you bro. I had to leave before singles bracket happened. It would've been epic you can rest assured :)

SOLAR - Thanks for teaming with me man. I think we did pretty decent for never having teamed before. Nice officially "meeting" you.

Nando - Lol ubad bro. What is this 49th stuff? And I talked so highly about you :)

Palpi - Lol you were here?

PB&J -- fun to play friendlies again, been mad long.

Winston - Let's Marth ditto again :)

Ultima Scout -- lol, how do you get 65th without playing any matches. gg

Oorah -- Dude, come on. Bring out that Ganon again, let's have some old school fun. None of this Shiek nonsense.

D1 - love chillin homie. Good times at the diner.

Prog McCartney -- 'nuff said

Carroll - You're hilarious dude, keep at that luigi. You got this ;)
We talked very briefly.

Codi

Smash Ace
1: Mango - congrats on getting first it's amazing how good you are you are still my smash idol and I'll be on your level one day so look out :p
2: Dr. Pee Pee - didn't get to play you but i know how good you are congrats on second keep practicing and you'll beat mango
3: M2K - MEW2KING stop getting nervous and being disappointed in yourself sheikk beats falco you just got change your style a bit..and NOT get nervous keep practicing and you will be on top again.
4: J Man - barely saw you this tourny but congrats on top 5 work on that falco match up and don't get nervos
5: Hax$ - gg's in pools i got nervous against you I'll beat you next time though congrats on top 5
7: Azen - KNOCKED ME INTO LOSERS WITH A FALCO thanks for going your main <3 lmfao jk gg's
9: DOH - very knowledgeable peach and very good hope to play you again soon
9: Big **** Darrell - mad funny dude to bad we didn't get to play we will vs at apex
9: Silent Swag - i know you played sheik I'm not sure which person you are though...so gg's and congrats on 9th
13: Niko - i heard you 4 stocked animal twice...HAA goodjob man you are getting a lot better
17: DJN - congrats on beating OT i didn't hear much from you at the tourny hope everything been well
17: HBK - didn't play you at ROM but gj placing top 20 hope we vs again soon
17: MattDottZeb - I think i played mario dittos with you? so mad cause i've never lost one before ha but gg's man congrats on placing top 20
17: th0rn - gg's in our friendlies animal always talks about how good you are so hopefully we get more time to vs again soon
25: Banks - i got 4 stocked -.- shouldn't have went falco lmao gg's man you are really good hope i get a rematch with you soon
33: G Dollaz - dude you have not been yourself lately keep your head up you are good and no one becomes the best by over working themselves and being down. Start **** talking more and be that overly happy guy that i usually see at tournies.
33: Mafia - you suck
33: T.Webb - didn't play friendlies, didn't talk to you, wtf? some homie you are and we are teaming at apex? you better train hard for it cause we are taking top 10
33: OTG - gg's in our friendlies wish we got to play more i need to learn the doc match up and you are the only good one on the east coast
33: Lefty - homie, made it into bracket and beat animal in rank damn gj man proud of you keep working on your sheik even though it is already really gay and coutner picks falco
49: Crush - PRODIGY keep up the good work
49: Animal - haa 49th you suck thanks for housing and for the mad fun times as usual. To bad leftys car got towed and our liquor bottle broke...but whatever still had mad fun to bad your clone didn't show up and we didnt get wasted to the point you ended up wearing a dress again LMFAO
65: Oorah - gj showing up day 2 our friendlies were mad fun though hope to see you again soon

Top Bottom