• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

SSBbo

Smash Journeyman
all i want is Ike, Kirby, Pikachu, Cartain Falcon, and Lucario (and maybe even wario) in mine, i don't care what poses or if it's animated, cuz i know it's alot to ask for to have them all in my sig.

i'd also like my name.

Roller

Smash Legend
all i want is Ike, Kirby, Pikachu, Cartain Falcon, and Lucario (and maybe even wario) in mine, i don't care what poses or if it's animated, cuz i know it's alot to ask for to have them all in my sig.

i'd also like my name.
Who do you want to do that (If you want a still sig Dinkoman is definately better, especially if you want that many characters.) And all of them in an animation might take a while. However, a normal sig would probably take almost as long because Dinko isn't getting back from vacation for a couple days. Then again, I am leaving for a week on sunday, so I probably wont be able to for even longer. It's your choice, but I would probably go with Dinkoman.

PROJECT UPDATE: :(

Ok, doom, I just can't find away to do the triple parry without it looking choppy. So right now I am thinkin I'll just scrap it and pick up from the last part you've seen with hector and Jaffar running at one another. I'll have them collide with a mutual parry of eachothers weapons, then have hector Give a big finishing blow to jaffar, unless you want me to add more...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
that sounds good to me! i love fire emblem, and can't wait to see how it turns out! would there be any way i could get a copy of the done one from either doom or you roller king? that would be sweet

Roller

Smash Legend
that sounds good to me! i love fire emblem, and can't wait to see how it turns out! would there be any way i could get a copy of the done one from either doom or you roller king? that would be sweet
The finished one will be posted here, however if Doom wants exclusive rights then I am allowing him to have them, but if it is OK with him then it's dandy with me.

However, are you sure you don't want your own made? Maybe with lynn or Eliwood in it or something? Just throwing that out there.

I can do pretty much any videogame or anime series, Kingdom hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Dragonball Z, Pokemon, etc.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
PROJECT UPDATE: :(

Ok, doom, I just can't find away to do the triple parry without it looking choppy. So right now I am thinkin I'll just scrap it and pick up from the last part you've seen with hector and Jaffar running at one another. I'll have them collide with a mutual parry of eachothers weapons, then have hector Give a big finishing blow to jaffar, unless you want me to add more...
yea do that and give me a physical update so i can see how it turns out then ill tell you if i want more

Roller

Smash Legend
yea do that and give me a physical update so i can see how it turns out then ill tell you if i want more
No problem man. I'm out this morning, but I'll get started this afternoon.
Hey i was wondering if you could make me a sig with :

Pic:http://pnutink.deviantart.com/art/Ike-85578488
Text: 007
Font:http://www.dafont.com/char-bb.font
Backround: evil-ish? :S
It'd be great if ya could.
I could probably make that, but Dinkoman is considered better with normal sigs. However he is away so it might take longer. Your choice, let me know who you decide on.

SSBbo

Smash Journeyman
You know, i think i'd rather have ike beating mario by using Usmash and then countering a Dair, launching mario off the screen off the screen

Roller

Smash Legend
You know, i think i'd rather have ike beating mario by using Usmash and then countering a Dair, launching mario off the screen off the screen
I'll see if I can find a sprite sheet that would allow me to do a good counter animation, I probably can, just need to check. But In any case you are going to be waiting a while because I am goin away for a week early sunday morning and untill then I have to finish up Doom's.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
The finished one will be posted here, however if Doom wants exclusive rights then I am allowing him to have them, but if it is OK with him then it's dandy with me.

However, are you sure you don't want your own made? Maybe with lynn or Eliwood in it or something? Just throwing that out there.

I can do pretty much any videogame or anime series, Kingdom hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Dragonball Z, Pokemon, etc.
Well yeah my favorite Fire emblem char is Karel, or Blade Lord Lyn...so I would love one, but I know how busy you are, and lots of other people hvae requested one, and I already got a sig from Dinkoman so Id feel bad asking. But id still just like to see how it ends up, i think it will be amazing :)

SSBbo

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if I can find a sprite sheet that would allow me to do a good counter animation, I probably can, just need to check. But In any case you are going to be waiting a while because I am goin away for a week early sunday morning and untill then I have to finish up Doom's.
that's cool, i have all the time in the world.

Roller

Smash Legend
Great to see you Dinkoman! How's the vacation going, and when do you come back? I leave for a week on sunday in the morning, just so you know. You have 2-3 requests so look through the pages when you get back.

PROJECT UPDATE:
OK Doom, I have decided to show you what I have of the triple parry version of the animation so far. I think it is a little tiny bit choppy, but not by any means bad. In addition I redid the first jump.

I still have to take some green out, then end it with hector doing some type of taunting action.
What do you think? Want to go with this version?

ALSO, About the background. Very good news and kinda bad news. Good news is that I found this picture.

AND, I somehow found a skill I never new I had and magically made the crap in front disappear and resized it to your sig specs. As seen here.

HOWEVER, this is where the bad news comes in, not horrible, but bad. When I convert the file into the appropriate format to make the animation it turns out like this...

ya... So, What do you want to do about that? Keep the background?(I still think it is usable) Or just go clear background? Your choice.

I'll try to finish up tomorrow if you decide that you like this version of the animation.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Great to see you Dinkoman! How's the vacation going, and when do you come back? I leave for a week on sunday in the morning, just so you know. You have 2-3 requests so look through the pages when you get back.

PROJECT UPDATE:
OK Doom, I have decided to show you what I have of the triple parry version of the animation so far. I think it is a little tiny bit choppy, but not by any means bad. In addition I redid the first jump.

I still have to take some green out, then end it with hector doing some type of taunting action.
What do you think? Want to go with this version?

ALSO, About the background. Very good news and kinda bad news. Good news is that I found this picture.

AND, I somehow found a skill I never new I had and magically made the crap in front disappear and resized it to your sig specs. As seen here.

HOWEVER, this is where the bad news comes in, not horrible, but bad. When I convert the file into the appropriate format to make the animation it turns out like this...

ya... So, What do you want to do about that? Keep the background?(I still think it is usable) Or just go clear background? Your choice.

I'll try to finish up tomorrow if you decide that you like this version of the animation.
let me see how it turns out first

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Great to see you Dinkoman! How's the vacation going, and when do you come back? I leave for a week on sunday in the morning, just so you know.
Acually tommarrow is my last day here in destin... So I'll be back to fill out the orders and cover for you while your gone. And did you like my first animation? I think its on the 9 or 10 page...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I think it looks really good, and that background was a good find... just a question for my own personal satisfaction, when you put the animation onto the background, do you have to do anything to either to make it look natural? or is it like in photoshop where you have layers, like the animation on top of the background? Just wonderin

Roller

Smash Legend
I think it looks really good, and that background was a good find... just a question for my own personal satisfaction, when you put the animation onto the background, do you have to do anything to either to make it look natural? or is it like in photoshop where you have layers, like the animation on top of the background? Just wonderin
A very good question. (And if you have photoshop I HIGHLY recommend trying your hand at animations)

It is both like that, and not like that. Let me explain.

Yes I use layers, and there is a background layer to start. HOWEVER there is a mildly different technique to going backgroundless in that you need to make the settings set so that each frame replaces the next in the animation Otherwise you would see all of the frames being added together one at a time since there is no background. However, when you want to use a background you make the settings to have each additional slide cover the previous because it is easier to work that way and the background blocks out the previous slide's image.

@Doom. I'm gonna go through and make another version of what I have so far except with the background applied. So after I post that be sure to let me know which you like better.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Can you guys make a sig with Ike and Fox in it with like a darkness-themed background? I can be in the waiting line if you cant right now

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
A very good question. (And if you have photoshop I HIGHLY recommend trying your hand at animations)

It is both like that, and not like that. Let me explain.

Yes I use layers, and there is a background layer to start. HOWEVER there is a mildly different technique to going backgroundless in that you need to make the settings set so that each frame replaces the next in the animation Otherwise you would see all of the frames being added together one at a time since there is no background. However, when you want to use a background you make the settings to have each additional slide cover the previous because it is easier to work that way and the background blocks out the previous slide's image.
Cool, thanks yeah I was just wondering. I don't have photoshop but I did go to a video game camp a few summers ago where we Used a program called Maya to make 3D animations and stuff, so I do have that to mess around with, but I dont know if it can do like sig animations :)

Roller

Smash Legend

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys. i would like a sig made for me rovolving around pika. the back ground that you used for krehz is fine. what i want is a pika with a green headband on the front ready to pull out a sword(most fav samurai sword). if you could make the hilt of the sword the same but change the sword blade itself to look like its made out of electricity that would be awesome.

if you want to make an animation rollerking i have a kool idea. have pika sending tjols at toon link and have TL keep canceling them with the boomerang. then have pika use the QAC to go behind him and use the electric sword like mentioned above the slash TL off the stage.

whatever you guys want to do though. if you do want to do the animation i have an idea for the other one and thats all i ask. if you want to put your credit at the end of the animation i wouldn;t mind.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hrm, the ONLY problem I would have with that animation is that I would have to find a sprite for the sword (though I might be able to make it myself...) AND It would be a normal pika, as in, no headband.

So if you're ok without the headband then I might be able to do it, but as you probably already know, I am going away for a week early sunday morning, so it would take a long time to get to you, so for now, I'll see what dinkoman can do with the sig.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
hey, rollerking, are animations fairly doable on gimp? after I master sigs (will probably take a long while), I was thinking on trying animations

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Well excuuuuuuuse me princess. Wait, that was wrong. Okay, thanks for the input, I completely overlooked the fact that if you go to filters it has its own stock animations, too, sorry, I'm blind!

gallax

Smash Hero
i would much rather have the sig with the sword and headband. so don't worry bout the animation. and can i also request an avatar? it would be a simple picture. pikachu is standing/looking at the screen with one ear down and part of his bandana is falling off. could you do that too? it is really easy. i would do it but i lost my photoshop software and i cant find it anywhere. plus my friend said he wont help me cuz he's too busy with WOW. i hate that game.

Top Bottom