• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Roller

Smash Legend
Ya but you can also get an animation to come with the sig.

do you want the luigi to be the same color in your avatar?

Edit I cannot give you the luigi one cause that would be copyrighting my own work. And I do not allow myself to do that so:

Version 1:

Version 2:

Don't worry about getting me animation requests, I like having bits of free time. lol. I'll do 'em when people want them.

A_man13

Smash Master
Man, you guys are lucky. My shop is only 2.83. I wonder if the other sig makers are taking revenge on me for some reason...

A_man13

Smash Master
What really makes me upset is that mine is the lowest rated after 6 votes. I voted the shop a 5 star, so using math the shop is rated on average 2.4. And I know at least person voted a 1, so that isn't good.

Roller

Smash Legend
What really makes me upset is that mine is the lowest rated after 6 votes. I voted the shop a 5 star, so using math the shop is rated on average 2.4. And I know at least person voted a 1, so that isn't good.
Ya, probably 2 people who wanted a quick lol gave it a 1. I wouldn't worry about it though, People no you make good sigs and see your examples. The ratings are just superficial crap.

Roller

Smash Legend
WHO THE HECK IS LOWERING EVERYONES SHOP RATINGS?!:mad:

If someone comes forward right now, I will admit it is a funny joke...otherwise I'll get angry...You wont like it when

LORD ROLLERKING gets angry.

EDIT:
Sry for double post. Didn't realize it.:ohwell:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Do I need to send the horde here as well, I sent alot of people to A_Man's shop to vote 5 stars, it should have helped.

Roller

Smash Legend
Do I need to send the horde here as well, I sent alot of people to A_Man's shop to vote 5 stars, it should have helped.
Although it would be appreciated, you don't need to. I'm not too worried, we're still at 4 right now anyways, and it will go back up.

It's your choice.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Although it would be appreciated, you don't need to. I'm not too worried, we're still at 4 right now anyways, and it will go back up.

It's your choice.
I might tomorrow, alot people are off in that thread. You should talk in there as well, go to online tournaments then click on the one with over 20k posts.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Ok, I have asked aman way too many times for sigs...so I came here to help out your new shop. I really like dinko mans work and it seems like he likes meta knight so I'm wondering if you could make meh a sig. Its for a different forum though if you dont care. If you can make an avatar 125x125 with it that would be awesome. Here's a pic of meta knight-

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/images/technique02/technique02_070709d-l.jpg
Text: sword master
I like the style of your sigs you made. And if you want I can get a font for you.

Thanks in advance (if you do it)!

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Rollerking

animation

hector form fire emblem vs jaffar from fire emblem

not too big and no background i would like the background to be like the animation in my sig

krehz

Smash Ace
Ok guys total noobish ? here :p how do I set my sig? I went to edit sig, but all I could do was add a website......what do I do? lol

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Ok, I have asked aman way too many times for sigs...so I came here to help out your new shop. I really like dinko mans work and it seems like he likes meta knight so I'm wondering if you could make meh a sig. Its for a different forum though if you dont care. If you can make an avatar 125x125 with it that would be awesome. Here's a pic of meta knight-

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/images/technique02/technique02_070709d-l.jpg
Text: sword master
I like the style of your sigs you made. And if you want I can get a font for you.

Thanks in advance (if you do it)!
I'll get started!

Ok guys total noobish ? here :p how do I set my sig? I went to edit sig, but all I could do was add a website......what do I do? lol
You have to put it in
code or you dont have enough posts.

Roller

Smash Legend
362 by 110 and if it comes out good i might ask for a sig rotator do you do thoes
I could do a custom one like in my sig where they are all seen every time...
idk if that's what you want though.

This will be my first venture outside of brawl, I'll see what I can do.

I'll get started!

You have to put it in
code or you dont have enough posts.
You need 50 (I've seen people get it with like 48 though) posts, and I think there is a time requirement as well.

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
If you dont ming I have a request. Could you make one with Marth, Snake, and Wolf have it say Chaos in the top right corner and God tier in the bottom left corner. Also with a black background with like a blue aura. Sorry if I sound picky or demanding.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I'm looking forward to seeing that Hector/Jaffar one. That should be sick. Also, RollerKing, have you thought about making Brawl's Final Destination for your animations? I think that would be really cool.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm looking forward to seeing that Hector/Jaffar one. That should be sick. Also, RollerKing, have you thought about making Brawl's Final Destination for your animations? I think that would be really cool.
I have actually, and would DEFINATELY prefer it, the only problem is that I can't find a background of it and wouldn't even want to attempt making that background...

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have actually, and would DEFINATELY prefer it, the only problem is that I can't find a background of it and wouldn't even want to attempt making that background...
I've found one before. lulz Devart, someone pixeled it.

Roller

Smash Legend
I've found one before. lulz Devart, someone pixeled it.
If you could link me to that I'd be very grateful! =)

@doom dragon: Do you want me to post updates of the animation every once in a while, or just wait untill the final product is done? And how long do you want it?

Also, do you want someone to wind up winning? If so who? (If you choose to have someone win, imho it should be hector)

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! Our shop's rating is falling @ superspeed!

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
I could do a custom one like in my sig where they are all seen every time...
idk if that's what you want though.

This will be my first venture outside of brawl, I'll see what I can do..
thanks im sure you will do great. your the best animator on swf thats why i came here

Chaco

Never Logs In
If you could link me to that I'd be very grateful! =)

@doom dragon: Do you want me to post updates of the animation every once in a while, or just wait untill the final product is done? And how long do you want it?

Also, do you want someone to wind up winning? If so who? (If you choose to have someone win, imho it should be hector)

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! Our shop's rating is falling @ superspeed!
This is it:

But it's not the one I had found before. I don't know where it was.

Roller

Smash Legend
thanks im sure you will do great. your the best animator on swf thats why i came here
Thanks for the compliment. :)
Do you have a preferance as to who wins, or if you want anyone to win at all...?
This is it:

But it's not the one I had found before. I don't know where it was.
Thanks Chaco. It's kinda small, but next time I do a brawl animation I'll try it out. I'm sure a little stretching wouldn't do too much harm.

EDIT: My mom's kicking me off the computer today... So the animation will take longer to finish. Sorry. :(

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
If you dont ming I have a request. Could you make one with Marth, Snake, and Wolf have it say Chaos in the top right corner and God tier in the bottom left corner. Also with a black background with like a blue aura. Sorry if I sound picky or demanding.
I will get started, that one will be a challenge but I'll do the best i can!

napZzz

Smash Hero
that's some sick stuff you gave me dinko man. And your getting pretty good with animations roller king keep it up :). And I'm gonna 5 star your shop for sure to help you out. And roller king I'm sorry to let you know this....but pika is inferior to snake muahaha

Roller

Smash Legend
Mom left for an hour, so I am on for a little while.

that's some sick stuff you gave me dinko man. And your getting pretty good with animations roller king keep it up :). And I'm gonna 5 star your shop for sure to help you out. And roller king I'm sorry to let you know this....but pika is inferior to snake muahaha
....Read my rules.

(And I bet mine would beat you)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I'm just saying, if you can't dodge arrows, you must be either slow or dead from the neck up.

Top Bottom