• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Roller

Smash Legend
WELCOME TO OUR SHOP!

Yo, you in teh Rollerking's kneck of the woods now. Welcome. I don't do much of that boring "non-moving" garbage. Animations, That is where it's at. (Though recently I have been tryin out normal sigs a little more)

Aight. I got A few simple rules you gotta go by. I know rules suck, but it just makes it easier for you and for me.

Teh Rulez:

1) I don't really care about "spam" unless of coarse we are talkin about pit...I don't want to here anything about that n00b character...Anyways, as long as it doesn't get TOO off topic for TOO long I'm G.

2) If you want to contact me, post here, honestly I hardly ever read PMs. If you want to play me and my pika in Brawl feel free to ask here. Just don't spend 20 posts on it.

3) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE! I have a zero tolerance policy on bashing pika...no, realy...I'm serious. No bashing teh chu on my thread. If I'm doing an animation for you I will wait an extra day to post it. Saying things jokingly is fine. But bein' serious about it...That's a big no no.

4) This goes along with rule 3. Don't ask me to do an animation in which Pikachu loses to anyone other than another pika. I like to tell it like it is, and pika doesn't lose.

5) I don't realy care what format you request in. Whichever way best allows you to articulate what you want.

6) I do NOT require credit for my animations in your sig, HOWEVER, it is greatly appreciated if you either add the credit to your sig or make the animation a link to the shop.

7) Don't go overboard on the hazing. If someone says something realy dumb then ok, but don't continue to haze them for like 6 consecutive posts.

8) Don't ask me to do any extremely long animations. It takes a VERY long time just to do an animation, let alone an exceptionally long one. I prefer ones about the length of my Metaknight Vs Snake one, though if you do have something long I may still consider it, I like to be challenged every once in a while.

9) I am only accepting 1-2 requests at a time. after I have those 1-2 wait untill I finish one to request.

10) Don't expect them immediately. I have a life too and animations take a while to make.

11)I will only make sigs for people with 100 POSTS or more.

12) READ THIS RULE! I WILL NOT DO YOUR ANIMATION (or sig) if you make the same request here as you do in another shop. And I have eagle eyes over every shop, so don't try it. I will not spend hours making an animation just for you to look at once and then use someone elses.

If I think of more rules then I will add them.

WAITING LIST:
doom dragon 105 (Hector Vs Jaffar Animation)

PROJECT UPDATES: (check here if I am working on your sig for any updates on it. I will post them as well, but they will all be recorded here untill I am finished with it.)

Doom PROJECT COMPLETION:

Jaffar doesn't have a shadow for a couple frames when falling, I suppose I could fix it if you want me to. Other than that...done.

I managed to make the floor look a little better than previously shown.

If you want any other changes then let me know.

5th Doom UPDATE:
Doom, I am virtually done with the animation. The only real thing I want to do to it is add jaffar's shadow to a couple frames near the end when he is falling that I missed, then add the background you asked for. Here it is so far. Tell me if there are any other changes that you wanted.

As I said earlier, the triple parry is a tiny bit choppy, but not atrocious. The rest of it looks good to me. So, I'll make those last few modifications and get it to you completed ASAP.

4th Doom UPDATE:
OK Doom, I have decided to show you what I have of the triple parry version of the animation so far. I think it is a little tiny bit choppy, but not by any means bad. In addition I redid the first jump.

I still have to take some green out, then end it with hector doing some type of taunting action.
What do you think? Want to go with this version?

ALSO, About the background. Very good news and kinda bad news. Good news is that I found this picture.

AND, I somehow found a skill I never new I had and magically made the crap in front disappear and resized it to your sig specs. As seen here.

HOWEVER, this is where the bad news comes in, not horrible, but bad. When I convert the file into the appropriate format to make the animation it turns out like this...

ya... So, What do you want to do about that? Keep the background?(I still think it is usable) Or just go clear background? Your choice.

I'll try to finish up tomorrow if you decide that you like this version of the animation.
3rd Doom UPDATE:
Ok, doom, I just can't find away to do the triple parry without it looking choppy.:( So right now I am thinkin I'll just scrap it and pick up from the last part you've seen with hector and Jaffar running at one another. I'll have them collide with a mutual parry of eachothers weapons, then have hector Give a big finishing blow to jaffar, unless you want me to add more...

2nd Doom UPDATE:
OK, I realised a minor imperfection that occurred in almost every frame. There were random green pixels in every crevice of the Hector sprites. SO, I spent the last hour going through the animation viewing at 400% and using the smallest brush I had to erase every bit of green. There is a frame or 2 where there is blue in Jaffar's sprite, and even though it is EXTREMELY minor I intend to fix it as well.
Here is the updated version

Now if you compare it to the previous one you will see what I'm talking about.

1st Doom UPDATE:

doom dragon, this is only part of the animation, just their initial clash and recoil. What I want to know is do you want hector to fall the way he does with the spin of his axe, or just have his axe go straight down after collision?

OK time for my examples.

Animations:

(first one, lol)

Normal Sigs:

I STRONGLY encourage each and every one of you to go out and try to make your own animations. I use GIMP to do it and you can find plenty of tutorial videos on youtube. (I'll post links to some here eventually.)

I only started a little while ago and I suck with art and computer programs. So that should go to show how easy it is.

Feel free to ask any and all questions you have about how to make an animation on this thread. I will do my best to answer them.

Please subscribe to this thread and rate it. (hopefully a 5 :) )

Customer Feedback:
Will add feed back for my sigs from the requester here. Good :)or bad :(.

AWESOME! It's so cool. Gotta update the sig.
-Responce to Ice Climbers animation that I made for him.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Rollerking said all of my rules. so here are my sigs:

Oh and rollerking as he said about teh chu, I also have zero tolerens on bashing Kirbeh, or meta knight, I dont take any of that weegee crap either.

(who needs a waiting list when you get a sig done in 5 minutes?)

-------

------

-------

-------

------

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

--------

-------

------

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Excuse the douple post but Rollerking your animations are WAY better than PiStoLz animations.(no offense to PisToLz, your animations are still good but there a little choppy)

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
I have a request for the dinkoman to make me a new falco sig.
I was hoping for a new sig for my new main falco.
Requesting for a darkish/lightish theme. With the name "Remyx"
As for the font, i was wondering if you could make it like the one from my diddy sig below.

Roller

Smash Legend
ok, I've seen a few other people's shops *cough*Grandeza's*cough* set a rule that they would only work for people who have a set number of posts or more. I am going to add that to my list of rules because I personally think it is a great one.

PROJECT UPDATE:

About to start work on a banner for our shop.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I have a request for the dinkoman to make me a new falco sig.
I was hoping for a new sig for my new main falco.
Requesting for a darkish/lightish theme. With the name "Remyx"
As for the font, i was wondering if you could make it like the one from my diddy sig below.
I'll see what I can do.

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
Dinkoman im liking it, but i was wondering instead of the green, could you replace it with black or white.
Same with the name too.
Thanks and appreciated.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I would like to say that your artwork is FANTASTIC!!!!

Here are the pictures I would like to use, if you cant fit it all, or just want one, choose Falco, but that should be a last resort XD

Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden04.html (I would like this image to be the main/first one)

Image: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ss...f_in_Brawl.JPG

Image: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ss...SheikBrawl.jpg

I would like a WHITE COLOR SCHEME and the only text I would like is this: "The Triple Threat" and "Falco (MOP)" or just "MOP" If you could make it a font that goes well with the sig, that would be so sick! THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!!

I want kind of a three character thing, but with a good distinction between characters (you can work with that if you want, if you dont know what the heck im talking about, I totally trust you to do whatever you want to do, as long as it's the triple threat, Falco, Jiggs, and Sheik)

The rest is up to you mate! I trust your expertise!! Thank you and I cannot wait to see it!!!!

--MOP

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
First of all, I would like to say that your artwork is FANTASTIC!!!!

Here are the pictures I would like to use, if you cant fit it all, or just want one, choose Falco, but that should be a last resort XD

Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden04.html (I would like this image to be the main/first one)

Image: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ss...f_in_Brawl.JPG

Image: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ss...SheikBrawl.jpg

I would like a WHITE COLOR SCHEME and the only text I would like is this: "The Triple Threat" and "Falco (MOP)" or just "MOP" If you could make it a font that goes well with the sig, that would be so sick! THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!!

I want kind of a three character thing, but with a good distinction between characters (you can work with that if you want, if you dont know what the heck im talking about, I totally trust you to do whatever you want to do, as long as it's the triple threat, Falco, Jiggs, and Sheik)

The rest is up to you mate! I trust your expertise!! Thank you and I cannot wait to see it!!!!

--MOP
I will get started but I have no idea if you are requesting a sig from me or Rollerking.
Also the second pics it says 404 not found.

Edit: I had some char busts of jiggs and sheik so:

hope you like it.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
GOOD GOD THAT WAS FAST AND GOOD GOD WHAT A GOOD SIGNATURE!!!!!

One small picky question. Could you make the font a little more readable? Maybe making it white would be more readable.

Other than that, its absolutly amazing!!!!!!

Sorry if I didn't clarify!!

edit: Sorry if the second Image didnt work :s I have no idea why it doesn't work now... also could you possibly make jigglypuff a little smaller? :D sorry to be so picky! I really appreciate this!!!!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
GOOD GOD THAT WAS FAST AND GOOD GOD WHAT A GOOD SIGNATURE!!!!!

One small picky question. Could you make the font a little more readable? Maybe making it white would be more readable.

Other than that, its absolutly amazing!!!!!!

Sorry if I didn't clarify!!

edit: Sorry if the second Image didnt work :s I have no idea why it doesn't work now... also could you possibly make jigglypuff a little smaller? :D sorry to be so picky! I really appreciate this!!!!
Thanks I'll do what I can.

Edit: thar I did what you wanted:

hope you like it

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man I really appreciate it!

Jigglypuff's head is good, it's just the size is a little over bearing to the other characters, I'd just like for the heads to be the same size.

I LOVE THE LETTERING!!! Totally fits the sig, but the lettering is hard to read, maybe if white doesn't work, then we should try red? :D

--MOP

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GOD

HOLY JESUS I LOVE THIS

I don't believe this! you've done a fantastic job! I cannot thank you enough!!!

I'm sigging this ASAP

--MOP

krehz

Smash Ace
Hey Dinkoman could you make me a SWEEEEEET Pikachu Sig? I LOOOOOOOOVE Pikachu and was wondering if you could make one for me maybe with a pic of ash in there too? So can u help me out? If not that's fine :p

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey Dinkoman could you make me a SWEEEEEET Pikachu Sig? I LOOOOOOOOVE Pikachu and was wondering if you could make one for me maybe with a pic of ash in there too? So can u help me out? If not that's fine :p
Yay! A fellow pika lover. Take good care of that sig Dinkoman.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Alright, I got one thing to say, DANG! love Rollers Animations and Dinko's sigs, Roller, I have some questions about playing pika, if you read this send me a pm :bee:

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Ya sure, do you want the color base to be yellow?

Edit: i'm done with it.

If you want something changed just say so

Grandeza

Smash Master
DH Ninja is the best, but rollerking is second and dh ninja doesn't post like at all anymore so Rollerking can use that as his title.

Roller

Smash Legend
what about me (I doubt it)? But there aren't that many animators.
LOL! Wow, that worked well.

I was using it to get some more attention for the shop. Nothing is stopping you guys doing the same thing. I just did it because I want requests and you guys are getting them because you mention animations in your title.

krehz

Smash Ace
Dude Dinkoman that is PERRRRRFECT! you're really good at this :p And ya RollerKing another Pika lover! Let it be known that Pikachu OWNS! :p THANKS AGAIN!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
may i please have the luigi one
Ya but you can also get an animation to come with the sig.

do you want the luigi to be the same color in your avatar?

Edit I cannot give you the luigi one cause that would be copyrighting my own work. And I do not allow myself to do that so:

Version 1:

Version 2:

Top Bottom