• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Oh ok gotcha, yeah i was just wondering.

Anyway, I would like to either make the sig a link to this forum, or at least have a link like yours to this, since that is the only way I know to credit you, and I would like to do that...any suggestions?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Oh ok gotcha, yeah i was just wondering.

Anyway, I would like to either make the sig a link to this forum, or at least have a link like yours to this, since that is the only way I know to credit you, and I would like to do that...any suggestions?
You dont have to give me credit if you did I would put it where my rulse would go. If you want to give me credit that is fine, but I cannot control your space only you can control it.

btw there is like 10 other sig shops. A new SWF record!

I APPROVE OF THIS

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah, but how do you make the sig a link to another thread? i was gonna link it to this one, like yours does

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
yeah, but how do you make the sig a link to another thread? i was gonna link it to this one, like yours does
you have it an
code now hi-light the image code and and copy the website to this shop and click on the button that has a globe on it with a thing at the bottom and paste the lick in there and it will be inside of the
code and click preview sig and make sure you can click on it and this thread will pop up and if it works click save sig.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I don't spam. Ask any other sig maker here who I have played. I think someone is just a teensy bit sad that they got 3 stocked in a 3 stock match. lol
: ( sorry, I dont normally get mad easily, I guess I need to practice on 3 lv 9 cpu pikachus on FD......

Roller

Smash Legend
: ( sorry, I dont normally get mad easily, I guess I need to practice on 3 lv 9 cpu pikachus on FD......
No...Playing 3 pikas requires an entirely different approach than playing one. And CPU pikas just sit back and thunder spam all day long, so it wouldn't help in a match vs a human pika.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
No...Playing 3 pikas requires an entirely different approach than playing one. And CPU pikas just sit back and thunder spam all day long, so it wouldn't help in a match vs a human pika.
lol, btw how do you get gifs on photobucket cuz I attempted my first animation?

napZzz

Smash Hero
snake is inferior to Pika and Kirby....

When kirby gets grenade happy, you die.
rolfmao rollerking I read yo rules already lol. I just wanted to see what you would say. And I guess pika is a hard match for snake if you come un prepared...idk why. I've faced plenty of good ones and I dont see why he is. I love kirby lol. He's so funny! I love hearing him yell falcon punch!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
lol. Rollerking I'm going on a vacation to Florida take care of teh shop while I'm gone and tell all of them that I'm not taking requests.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
my sig is cutting off the bottom part of my name, its not a huge deal, but is that a problem related to the image itself, or the forums? cuz on the preview sig feature, it doesnt show it being cut off, but then on an actual post, it is cut off on the bottom

Roller

Smash Legend
Rollerking not to bother you or anything but hows the animation coming?
It's not a bother, don't worry. I'm trying to find a way to have them attacking eachother with like 3 consecutive strikes (countering the other's blows with their own) without showing any skipping. (It's really annoying, I can't seem to get it not to skip around.)

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
It's not a bother, don't worry. I'm trying to find a way to have them attacking eachother with like 3 consecutive strikes (countering the other's blows with their own) without showing any skipping. (It's really annoying, I can't seem to get it not to skip around.)
lol thanks im sure its gonna good

Top Bottom