• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Roller

Smash Legend
Gran. I am now NEVER making you an animation or a sig, (not that this matters to you in particular, lol).

To all others, be forewarned that breaking that rule will result in penalties. If you are a fellow sig shop owner (Such as Grandeza) I will sick a bunch of friends of mine on your shop to lower its rating.

I am not going to do THAT to Gran because I like the kid and I'm pretty sure he was just doing it for ****z and giggles.

However if any shop owner does it again then I will be forced to take this action EVEN if I feel they are just doing it to be funny. The ONLY time it is somewhat acceptable is if you explicitly put /sarcasm after what you say or say just kidding, etc.

For you civilians, I will black list you and not make sigs/animations for you ever again. I will also discourage the other sig makers who I am friendly with to do the same (I am friendly with a lot of them). So simply put,
OBEY THE LAWS OF
LORD ROLLERKING!

As far as the 100 post rule, I apologize, however I do that to keep out people who just join the forum to get a sig/animation to use in another forum and never come here again.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Come on rollerking, you have to start doing the lord rollerking like you used to, no color size seven italic impact, like so LORD ROLLERKING

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
U C WAT I DID THAR?

You didn't see the old legend of zelda cartoon did you? Every time link would save zelda, he would try to get a kiss, git hurt in some way, and say excuuuuuuuuse me princess.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
To be honest i wouldnt use it in another forum..this is like the only one i go to and ill be active in the forums frequently...

Roller

Smash Legend
To be honest i wouldnt use it in another forum..this is like the only one i go to and ill be active in the forums frequently...
I believe that you are telling the truth, but if I break it for one person then I break it for everyone.

just so that everyone knows RULE 11 DOES NOT APPLY TO DINKOMAN!

gallax

Smash Hero
i forgot to tell you guys that when designing my avi and sig to please put gallax1117 on it. my name says galax1117, i know, but it was supposed to have 2 l's.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Hey dinko, welcome back...how was your vacation? Anyway, I had a question about the one you made for me: Is there anyway you could shift the name up, so it isn't cut off on the forums? If not, it's fine I mean you can still read it...I have all the versions you posted if you need any of them for editing. Thanks!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Hey dinko, welcome back...how was your vacation? Anyway, I had a question about the one you made for me: Is there anyway you could shift the name up, so it isn't cut off on the forums? If not, it's fine I mean you can still read it...I have all the versions you posted if you need any of them for editing. Thanks!
You dont have to advertise like I do. You dont have a sig shop... You dont need the sentence above the sig.

My vacation was fine. Though it wasnt the best....

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
You dont have to advertise like I do. You dont have a sig shop... You dont need the sentence above the sig.

My vacation was fine. Though it wasnt the best....
Yeah I know i wanted to at least make it a link to your shop...but even when that wasn't there, it was still cut off

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Yeah I know i wanted to at least make it a link to your shop...but even when that wasn't there, it was still cut off
nope, all my sigs fit the regulations...

maybe you forgot to press backspace before the first img code...

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo Gallax, made 2 versions for you. Want any changes made (like to the text or something) just let me know.

The pika render was actually my first self render and I think I did a great job on rendering it.

Version 1:

Version 2:

EDIT:
Dinkoman: Actually, your sigs are a little too tall for regulations, otherwise you would see the curves on the bottom of yours which you don't. Atleast not with the postbit positioned on the left.

gallax

Smash Hero
dude. they are amazing. i have one idea though. is it possible to take the background of the second with all the lightning bolts, fade it out a lot so its still a green background, but have the lightning bolts still visible?

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll resize in a few minutes, I just gotta eat something first.

Dink, the animation is Great, especially for a beginner. My one comment would be to make the text last longer.

Roller

Smash Legend

There you go. no problem, I'd suggest getting more legible lettering though. Green on Green is hard to read.

Dink: Give me the link to that background you used for the animation, I love it!

Gallax, No problem, I actually had a version made exactly as you described, I just felt it didn't look so hot. But I'll show it to you and I guess you can pick which you like best.

Top Bottom