• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Roller

Smash Legend

Ok, I think I made it look a little better than before. Just pick whichever one of the 3 you want.

EDIT: I actually REALLY like how your sig came out. Like, I'm jealous now. lol

I guess I'll just have to make myself a better goggles one to add in to my sig animation.

Tlock

Smash Apprentice
Can you make me a sig for Pokemon trainer?

I would like to have all 3 characters in there, leave out the trainer.

Put my name "TLOCK" in it.

But besides that i'll leave it up to your creative ability to do the rest. I like your style so just have fun with it.

Roller

Smash Legend
Can you make me a sig for Pokemon trainer?

I would like to have all 3 characters in there, leave out the trainer.

Put my name "TLOCK" in it.

But besides that i'll leave it up to your creative ability to do the rest. I like your style so just have fun with it.
Who do you want to do it me or Dinkoman?

Be forewarned that if you want me I am leaving for a week early tomorrow morning so although it COULD in theory be done tonight, it may not be and then you would have to wait. But if you don't mind waiting then I'd be happy to.

Otherwise Dinkoman is a great sig maker so feel free to utilize his expertise.

So, who do you want?

EDIT: You may have to go to Dinkoman, because I have a 100 post requirement to request from me. So unless you want to go on a posting frenzy (I've posted well over 100 in the past 2 days) you're gonna need to pick dinko.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Who do you want to do it me or Dinkoman?

Be forewarned that if you want me I am leaving for a week early tomorrow morning so although it COULD in theory be done tonight, it may not be and then you would have to wait. But if you don't mind waiting then I'd be happy to.

Otherwise Dinkoman is a great sig maker so feel free to utilize his expertise.

So, who do you want?

EDIT: You may have to go to Dinkoman, because I have a 100 post requirement to request from me. So unless you want to go on a posting frenzy (I've posted well over 100 in the past 2 days) you're gonna need to pick dinko.
When someone requests a sig in this shop I make it just incase:

Roller

Smash Legend
Nice.

You should try mixing up your styles a little more though, you use the same effects and curved edges every time. expand your horizons, do some tutorials for GIMP. Break out of your comfort zone.

EDIT: 1500th post! w00t! and to think that just yesterday I was announcing my 1400th, and my 1300th the day before that...lol

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Nice.

You should try mixing up your styles a little more though, you use the same effects and curved edges every time. expand your horizons, do some tutorials for GIMP. Break out of your comfort zone.
Congrates on the post count.

I know I should try different stuff. I have already been spammed about this before and I dont want it to happen agian.

gallax

Smash Hero
dang MINK! I love it to no end. i cant tell you how much i love this. i am gonna go put that up here in a minute. and because you were so great about it i am definately going to place a link to your shop so people will know where i got it. ****ing amazing.

now how bout tha avi? lol

Roller

Smash Legend
dang MINK! I love it to no end. i cant tell you how much i love this. i am gonna go put that up here in a minute. and because you were so great about it i am definately going to place a link to your shop so people will know where i got it. ****ing amazing.

now how bout tha avi? lol
I'm gonna be honest with you, you might want to get it from someone else, either Dinko or another shop, because I don't have much time before I leave and don't know for sure whether I could do your specific request. I probably could, but like I said, I don't have much time. I appreciate you saying you will give credit. =)

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Hey rollerking, do you do animations for fun? because you haven't made one for a really long time...

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Ive been planning to do this orochimaru vs. deidara one, but haven't gotten around to it. I really have to improvise with this sprite sheet... it sucks lol.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Yeah, it sucks not being able to post images in your sig. I felt so left out my first week or so on SWF.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
OKay aetherlord. Once you get enough posts or you have been here for a while, Im not sure which one it is, you jsut go to "go advanced" and find the insert image tool. Then all you have to do is copy paste the url into it, and bam, you have your signature.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
dinko not to spam your thread but i have a question how did you get your name oink and have the smash debater under it ? i just got in and i wanna know how

gallax

Smash Hero
hey dinkoman. rollerking told me to ask you for an avatar so here i am. i would like one with a front view of pika standing there with his arms down, one ear up and and ear down. he is looking at the camera and has a green bandana around his head. the hard part may be the nest part. i want the bandana loose, as if its coming off. an innocent pika if you will.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
dinko not to spam your thread but i have a question how did you get your name oink and have the smash debater under it ? i just got in and i wanna know how
No! It's my oink! I was the first person to mistake pink for oink! You no copy me! I copy you!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
hey dinkoman. rollerking told me to ask you for an avatar so here i am. i would like one with a front view of pika standing there with his arms down, one ear up and and ear down. he is looking at the camera and has a green bandana around his head. the hard part may be the nest part. i want the bandana loose, as if its coming off. an innocent pika if you will.
o______________o;;

I'm not god that can create such a render...

I will try to find a render that resembles that...

I tried and I could not find a render but I found a cool one.

dont worry the avatar will fit. mine did and it is the same size as yours.

btw the bandana is 100% custom, I made it myself

Roller

Smash Legend
I like the custom made bandana a lot...although he wanted it kinda coming off...And you over did it with the effects.

btw, I'm officially leaving for the week today, so I am temporarily closing my part of the shop. See you guys in a week!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Hey dinko, would it be hard to make a sig sized image into a avi? Or would that not look good cuz of the scale? I just wanted an avatar, and couldn't find the thread here to look through. If its easy enough to just resize, I can do it just wondering

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Hey dinko, would it be hard to make a sig sized image into a avi? Or would that not look good cuz of the scale? I just wanted an avatar, and couldn't find the thread here to look through. If its easy enough to just resize, I can do it just wondering
If you want an avy I can only focus it on one character.

and this is my...
504 POST!!1!!!!!!!111!1!

now I will take my debator thing off

I am APPRENTICE DINKOMAN

Top Bottom