• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
I guess the girlfriend thing didn´t work, then, did it? Now go f***ing play with your cat, dear troll, for you aren´t accomplishing anything.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Girlfriend thing doesn't work because I dont believe in highschool Romance, its truely a waste of time. My dear cat is sleeping and I don't make it a mission to wake her up, Unless your going to tell me thats the normal thing to do, Waking up your companions and what not when you feel like it.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Fine, don´t get a girlfriend. Do whatever you want to your life, just please, stop trolling this topic. I´ll hold nothing against you in the future if you leave now.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Keep up that attitude and you should be fine. I suggest we restart?
Restart initiated:

Hi, Ekoix.exe, you seem like a good sig maker i say were about equeal. eh? But are those origional peices not copied and changed ones?

Xynrai

Smash Rookie
Fine, Dinkoman, then I'll say it myself. Your stuff is repetitive. All I see in your tags is brush abuse. In addition to that, contrary to popular belief, one color on another shade of the same color does not constitute contrast. The text on PassWurD's tag is placed without much thought, and interferes with the focal point. I'd have to say the only part that really works well to enhance the render is the small line around Peach's eye.

In conclusion, your tag isn't bad, but it isn't amazing, either.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Fine, Dinkoman, then I'll say it myself. Your stuff is repetitive. All I see in your tags is brush abuse. In addition to that, contrary to popular belief, one color on another shade of the same color does not constitute contrast. The text on PassWurD's tag is placed without much thought, and interferes with the focal point. I'd have to say the only part that really works well to enhance the render is the small line around Peach's eye.

In conclusion, your tag isn't bad, but it isn't amazing, either.
I realize all of that stuff but can YOU make a sig? I know my stuff is repetitive, there is not a lot of downloadable really cool gimp brushes.

In conclusion, if you are not impressed by my work make your own to satisfy your needs.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
I realize all of that stuff but can YOU make a sig? I know my stuff is repetitive, there is not a lot of downloadable really cool gimp brushes.

In conclusion, if you are not impressed by my work make your own to satisfy your needs.
He makes far better stuff then I do so, Yes He can make a sig. Also, you really should just download PS3. It'll make your stuff so much better.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Ekoix, aren´t yellow and violet\ blue and orange better contrasting colors? Or are complementary and base colors more contrasting amongst each other?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Then you can expect your sigs to be of lower quality.
how many request did Rollerking and I get... I think its around 50 requesters and you don't have a sig shop. can you render Brawl pics? Can you make pics fade, can you download text? do you have Gradients? can you GTFO? or STFU? cuz im gettin really tired of you.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Ekoix, aren´t yellow and violet\ blue and orange better contrasting colors? Or are complementary and base colors more contrasting amongst each other?
Yellow and Violet looks like ****, Which why I dont like the basic Contrasting colours. THe Complementary and base are more contrasting agreed.

(Example is the Pale magenta and pale violet in my signature.)

And to the guy above me, I can do all of that and more.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I think yellow and violet look good in gradient maps. Possibly not on a naked eye, but w\e. Also, stop the flaming both of you.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Lol, agreed. Saw with my own eyes. Good to see the flaming stopped...

A_man13

Smash Master
Everyone....SHUT UP!:mad:

I know you guys have important opinions, but it's A) spamming and B) flaming. I love the fact that conversation is brewing, but what is it doing to the shop other than rasing tempers and taking up space? If you have a problem, talk to the person in PM, on their wall, or hold your silence.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace

I know you guys have important opinions, but it's A) spamming and B) flaming. I love the fact that conversation is brewing, but what is it doing to the shop other than rasing tempers and taking up space? If you have a problem, talk to the person in PM, on their wall, or hold your silence.

NO YOU.

Falemed. (I know its not spelled right silly)

A_man13

Smash Master
I know. I guess I was a little rash there (except replace little with very). Excuse that, now my advice would be to move on...

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord

I was wondering when you were gonna make that entrance...

Top Bottom