• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
After all the flaming geez, I could barely concentrate...anyway, just wanted to say thanks to dinkoman for the sig update, and I was gone for a day and I come back to this, lol.

@ Ekoix - he may be repetitive, but I think most people know that if/when they request a sig from him...But more importantly, he does good work for what resources he has, nothing to flame about that. Sure everyone could improve from where they are currently, but that doesn't mean you need to get angry! Long live peace and love, yo!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
After all the flaming geez, I could barely concentrate...anyway, just wanted to say thanks to dinkoman for the sig update, and I was gone for a day and I come back to this, lol.
YOU SHOULD NEVAR LEAVE THE SHOP AGAIN!1!!11!!!1!1!1

@ Ekoix - he may be repetitive, but I think most people know that if/when they request a sig from him...But more importantly, he does good work for what resources he has, nothing to flame about that. Sure everyone could improve from where they are currently, but that doesn't mean you need to get angry! Long live peace and love, yo!
I think Piman is right, I demand Artwork emporium peace.

Roller

Smash Legend
PROJECT COMPLETION:

Jaffar doesn't have a shadow for a couple frames when falling, I suppose I could fix it if you want me to. Other than that...done.

I managed to make the floor look a little better than previously shown.

If you want any other changes then let me know.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
PROJECT COMPLETION:

Jaffar doesn't have a shadow for a couple frames when falling, I suppose I could fix it if you want me to. Other than that...done.

that looks sick man, very nice job, and good job getting all the green out too lol :)

krehz

Smash Ace
ok i really like my sig alot, but could i get something a little more flashy? i would also like to have ash in there as well, if you can't or don't want to do it that is fine :p , and i would like to have maybe lucario in the background :p

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
I love playing IC so obviously I would want them to be on it . My favorite colors when I play them is the blue and teal outfits.

some things i found just going through google.

I saw thie avatar pic that people abuse in the ic forum but I am consider switching to it :p but i was wondering if you could change it to teal and blue.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/gamemode/various/images/various33/various33_080402f-l.jpg

the Ic outfit

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn.../images/iceclimbers/iceclimbers_071119b-l.jpg

I can upload it somewhere else if u like.

I was wondering if I could get those icons in blue and teal :p the outfits that they are wearing you know t like match how they dress when i like playing them.

I did not know how to describe the back ground color i this photo so here is a picture

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/gamemode/various/images/various33/various33_080402f-l.jpg

I hope all of this is helpful just stick my name somewhere on there ;\

either spelled l3lue2ain or l3lue)2ain which ever is more convient but after looking at some of your other char sigs you have done they look extremely sick so you can probally even come up with something even better :\. But i am no artist I hope everything works out .

-Thanks

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
:laugh:As the 8 pages of spamfest I just read comes to an end... hey Roller, I think I may have a request for your animation in a few days...

Like my new yoshi sig?

lol nice banner btw, even though the kirby and the pika are kind on different levels...

Roller

Smash Legend
I like the new avi. :)

How do you like mine?

I3lue2ain and Krehz, Who do you want to do those? Me or Dinko? (I'm assuming Krehz wants Dinko 'cause he did his last one, correct me if I'm wrong)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Roller wanna make me an uber animation with Lyn doing the ranger's critical hit animation on someone? idk if there are any sprite sheets with that or even if you can mix the two but that would be awesome, i just want one cuz i liked your FE one so much that u made for Doom...don't put this on your top list though, cuz I know you have other stuff before me :)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
that is nice, what if you can combine the two animations into like a sword draw into the bow? kinda like pit, cept its Lyn, and instead of having her attack somone make it do something cool like spell something or explode... idk

krehz

Smash Ace
ya i guess want you to make it for me rollerking :p hope it won't be too much of a bother :p

Roller

Smash Legend
I love it too. I was sincerely considering saying sorry, I want this sig, changing the name and using it myself.

If only it weren't for the lucario(I can ONLY have pikachus (or relatives of it) in my sigs)...lol

I think I just ascended to the next level of sig making, lol.

I tried a lot of new stuff out and I think it payed off, BIG TIME!

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
PROJECT COMPLETION:

wow i love it ill be back later for some more work

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
To Dinkoman, Heres an early birthday present in return for the trolling I did earlier. I decided after about 10 minutes of tinkering around with this animation, I couldn't screw it up anymore so I image shacked it. Enjoy.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4533/dinkoman2fp4.gif

EDIT:This needs fixing. Dont even dare use it. No idea why transparency is betraying me

EDIT2:Image shack is betraying me aswell. Dirty cheap 5 cent *Grumbles offensive words*

Roller

Smash Legend
To Dinkoman, Heres an early birthday present in return for the trolling I did earlier. I decided after about 10 minutes of tinkering around with this animation, I couldn't screw it up anymore so I image shacked it. Enjoy.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4533/dinkoman2fp4.gif

EDIT:This needs fixing. Dont even dare use it. No idea why transparency is betraying me

EDIT2:Image shack is betraying me aswell. Dirty cheap 5 cent *Grumbles offensive words*
Not bad, but the terror sentence only shows for a millisecond, I'd make that last a couple more frames.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
hey dinkoman, it's me. i wanted 2 c if u cud make me a sig. i really need 1. but do i really need a 100 posts?

Top Bottom