• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
I like the new avi. :)

How do you like mine?

I3lue2ain and Krehz, Who do you want to do those? Me or Dinko? (I'm assuming Krehz wants Dinko 'cause he did his last one, correct me if I'm wrong)

I re-examined all of sigs at firsts I thought you guys were making them togeother because they all were really good. Then I decided that i'll give dinko a try :D. I was extremly impressed at the fact that you guys reply so fast. >_< thought it would be a week before I even heard anything. I am guessing one Roller specializes in moving animiation and Dinko maybe does photoshop ? Possibly keep up the great work guys. I really appreciate it. Also how do I know were to get the sig after it completed ?

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey roller, lol I want a yoshi animation, you got any sprites for him?
Not currently, but I am positive I could find some for him. What do you want him to do in the animation?

Fezzy, Imma sorry but rollerking has left for the weekend so he cannot make any animations.
True story. I did.

oh lol was not aware of that =P
My bad, I should have mentioned that in here.
hey guys just stopping into say hey today
Hey! lol

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
i want kirby in it.

i want this kirby on the left side:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/kirby/cook_kirby.gif

and this kirby on da right side but in black and white: http://supersmashbrothersbrawlcheats.com/characters/Kirby.profile.jpg

I want my name CBC in da bottom middle in the color white. and 4 da background, can u make it this: http://www.digitalartform.com/archives/images/turbGray.jpg

i don have photobucket or anythin lik that, so srry 4 da weird links
plz lemme kno how it turns out, thx dinkoman

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
Uh, I just stumbled on this thread. This looks amazing! Why didn't anyone ever tell me about this?

Truly dinkoman, I must say that I'm very impressed by you're ability. I have phtoshop myself and I thought that is waht you used (since the quality is stunning)!

props to you.

Now i must ask you too shed some mercy on me...IF you have time some day could you make me a Marth sig? I sound like a baby on Christmas, but these sigs are too cool to pass. You think maybe you could do something quick for me?

If you wan't i can tell you the specifics later. (regardless, your work is very impressive)_

MojoMan

Smash Ace
WEll, you have very different styles. Dinkoman makes better work with brushes, but Pistolz is better at effects and he has a bit more variety.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
i want kirby in it.

i want this kirby on the left side:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/kirby/cook_kirby.gif

and this kirby on da right side but in black and white: http://supersmashbrothersbrawlcheats.com/characters/Kirby.profile.jpg

I want my name CBC in da bottom middle in the color white. and 4 da background, can u make it this: http://www.digitalartform.com/archives/images/turbGray.jpg

i don have photobucket or anythin lik that, so srry 4 da weird links
plz lemme kno how it turns out, thx dinkoman
Its ok, I dont have photoshop either i use teh GIMP cuz GIMP FTW!

I'll get started!

Uh, I just stumbled on this thread. This looks amazing! Why didn't anyone ever tell me about this?

Truly dinkoman, I must say that I'm very impressed by you're ability. I have phtoshop myself and I thought that is waht you used (since the quality is stunning)!

props to you.

Now i must ask you too shed some mercy on me...IF you have time some day could you make me a Marth sig? I sound like a baby on Christmas, but these sigs are too cool to pass. You think maybe you could do something quick for me?

If you wan't i can tell you the specifics later. (regardless, your work is very impressive)_
Thank you very much. Its nice to hear someone acually appreciates my work every once in a while.....

I will get started!

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Animations beat sigs if the animations are good. . .WHICH THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Wow, these sigs are really, really well done.

If you're bored and/or get the chance, do you think you could make a G&W one for me? You can go crazy if you want - I don't have any preferences really - but I'd be a big fan of a black (primary) and red (secondar) one.

Thanks a ton if you get the chance.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Rollerking do you think we should send an invite to Almight Jeebus to join our sig shop?

cuz that would be awesome

Patsie i'll get right on it.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I'm already in fezzy's, but rollerking did invite me, and I am considering it if fezzy closes again

Roller

Smash Legend
Wow, these sigs are really, really well done.

If you're bored and/or get the chance, do you think you could make a G&W one for me? You can go crazy if you want - I don't have any preferences really - but I'd be a big fan of a black (primary) and red (secondar) one.

Thanks a ton if you get the chance.
Who do you want to make it? Dinko or myself? Right now Dinko's doin it, that good with you?

Rollerking do you think we should send an invite to Almight Jeebus to join our sig shop?

cuz that would be awesome

Patsie i'll get right on it.
answer in next quote...

I'm already in fezzy's, but rollerking did invite me, and I am considering it if fezzy closes again
no prob. Good Luck to both of you and I realy hope you don't close. But if you ever do, feel free to come over anytime you'd like.

Wait a sec! I've got it! I don't know how many of you were around during the time of A_man & Co. sig shop (Shop with 5 owners; A_man, lordunicorn3, Grandeza, PiSToLZ, and me) but If the 4 of us (Dinko, Jeebus, Fezzy, and myself) were to make our own version of that, that would be BAD@$$!

What do you guys think?

Roller

Smash Legend
Top Bottom