• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
That´s not the point, he´s saying you´re immature. If you didn´t get it, you should´ve racked up your brains, it should only have taken a couple of seconds.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
That´s not the point, he´s saying you´re immature. If you didn´t get it, you should´ve racked up your brains, it should only have taken a couple of seconds.
So your saying if I say, 010101001100111 You should automatically know I meant, Get some new clothes, and if you don't You need to rack brains, it should only take a couple of seconds.

"And also, he's awesome, so his guess is automatically correct

8D"

Stop sucking up please.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I was just expecting you to have some common sense. I´d say sorry, but I was told not to lie.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Nah, I was just expecting you to have some common sense. I´d say sorry, but I was told not to lie.
Its common sense to fluently learn the Binary Language. Touche on the usage of both of my quotes.

Suck on someone's brain please mister zombie, so you can get a brain.
Zombies don't suck brains or steal brains. They eat them.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Your going to get wrecked in the signature making contest. Very hard.
Please don't insult my close buddy and part time partner. It's hard for a mod not to give in when two people request for someone to be banned or given an infraction.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
It´s only common sense if you´re blind, if not, it´s just useless crap. And yea, touche, this is fun. ^__^

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Please don't insult my close buddy and part time partner. It's hard for a mod not to give in when two people request for someone to be banned or given an infraction.
Just because you were beat up in school for being a nerd,

Doesn't mean we all have to.
So. If I get say, Noobcake to say, I want MojoMan banned, And I say I want you banned, And I get Xynrai to say your banned, then your automatically banned?

Also, Being beat up makes you learn Binary? Christ. Thats new

EDIT:I am quite Confident I would rather EAT brains then suck them. "I've got balls of steel."

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
So. If I get say, Noobcake to say, I want MojoMan banned, And I say I want you banned, And I get Xynrai to say your banned, then your automatically banned?

Also, Being beat up makes you learn Binary? Christ. Thats new

EDIT:I am quite Confident I would rather EAT brains then suck them. "I've got balls of steel."

I thought you didn't believe in God,

So how can you believe in his only seed, the one our lord Jesus Christ,

YOU'RE JUST A PHONY!

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Steel is very rare in the world right now. I suspect there not even there. Grow some balls.
Other way around buddy...
Learning Binary gets you beat up? Thats new aswell, Its not people go around shouting "O HAI GUYS I KNUZ BINARY OLOLOLOLOL"

Also,

Today, steel is one of the most common materials in the world and is a major component in buildings, tools, automobiles, and appliances. Modern steel is generally identified by various grades of steel defined by various standards organizations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel

TRY AGAIN

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
I´d like to ask you, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Trolling out of bordem, also this is a method of venting out anger since I've been wanting to tell Rollerking his Animations make my eyes bleed for awhile.
Get a girlfriend? Or if you´re not handsome enough for that, get a cat? Just please, don´t take your anger out on the cat. Or on the forums.

Top Bottom