• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Dont make me report you or spam you with hate mail in your inbox. Now we wouldnt want that so stop spamming this freindly enviroment.
Spaming me with hatemail in my inbox. I could just let it fill up and not truely care. Threatning ming really doesn't put you in contrast as the Carebear you are. You should try going for the kind and patient guy again, Suits you better.

"Trust me. You DON'T want to imply that. Now leave, and GL with getting respect in here..."

I DO Want to Imply that, I've looked on this front page and 80% of the sigs look like they were pulled out of somewhere Obscene. I dont need your respect, I need sigs that don't make my eye's bleed.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, I just checked out your team sig, and honestly, if that´s the best you can do, you don´t have a cover for that huge ego. I´m better than you, Aman is better than you, Waltz is better than you, lordunicorn is better than you, the shop owners are both at the same level as you, Sneisl is LOADS better than you, Wikez is LOADS better than you, Grandeza and Pistolz are at the same level as you. And I´ve been on these forums for 3 days, who knows how many other members I haven´t seen are better than you- once again, gtfo and stfu till you can back your ego up.

Roller

Smash Legend
Lmao, I just checked out your team sig, and honestly, if that´s the best you can do, you don´t have a cover for that huge ego. I´m better than you, Aman is better than you, Waltz is better than you, lordunicorn is better than you, the shop owners are both at the same level as you, Sneisl is LOADS better than you, Wikez is LOADS better than you, Grandeza and Pistolz are at the same level as you. And I´ve been on these forums for 3 days, who knows how many other members I haven´t seen are better than you- once again, gtfo and stfu till you can back your ego up.
Now THAT is how you teach a n00b some respect!

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
It toke me what, 5 minutes to do that.
Your better then me? You have a render with a possible blur effect, and horrendous text slapped on a black background. Nicely done. I have yet to have seen anything worth looking at except for doom_dragons Samus in the current Critique thread. The shop owners are FAR from me, and THATS saying something. And if you really want to test that theory, you can try putting it on a vote somewhere reputable.

Now THAT is how you teach a n00b some respect!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie
Newbie is a slang term for a newcomer to online gaming

Fail. I Fail to see how being a n00b applys to this at all.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
It toke me what, 5 minutes to do that.
Your better then me? You have a render with a possible blur effect, and horrendous text slapped on a black background. Nicely done. I have yet to have seen anything worth looking at except for doom_dragons Samus in the current Critique thread. The shop owners are FAR from me, and THATS saying something. And if you really want to test that theory, you can try putting it on a vote somewhere reputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie
Newbie is a slang term for a newcomer to online gaming or an Internet activity.

Fail. I Fail to see how being a n00b applys to this at all.
I can allow a couple points on my profile by posting fail pictures but I dont want to spam my own shop.

The Dinkoman
Smash Debater (Smash Apprentice)

Ekoix.exe
Smash Journey man

The Dinkoman > Ekoix.exe

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*

Don´t make me bring out some of the things I did from scratch. I´m not saying I´m pro or anywhere close, but I´m better than you. And no, they´re not far from you. You´re over-estimating yourself, which a good designer should never do. Leave already, you lost.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
FAIL
You are new to these forums genious...You've been here for what, less than a month? Please go. You're not helping yourself at all...
Never knew forums counted as gaming.

Your text makes me wants to get a screwdriver and dig it deep into my head through my eyes.

Oddly enough, the only one that was feasible was the plastic wrap Halo.

Roller

Smash Legend
If you didn't know Noobcakes a person on this forum.

So.. Your a noob at Life and comphresion.
If you mean comprehension then you don't know english, so I doubt you could COMPREHEND it yourself. And according to you, you couldn't even be a n00b at life. Just stop talking dude, for your own good.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
If you haven't noticed Mines are out of your league.
go **** yourself.

how long have you been sig makeing?

ive been making sigs since 5 months ago. I also use gimp, you use photoshop. Mine are better, yours have to much room, the colors dont mach and your a ***.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
go **** yourself.

how long have you been sig makeing?

ive been making sigs since 5 months ago. I also use gimp, you use photoshop. Mine are better, yours have to much face the colors dont mach and your a ***.
Anger seems to tamper your keyboard. Or you just can't type. I'll try to translate.

My colors don't match? Try learning what Contrast is. You using Gimp is not an excuse for you to be worse. I don't sig make for a living. I do it for fun once every month or so.

Sidenote to GFlare:The more I look at your sigs, the more I'm convinced your butchering them with Blurs.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Anger seems to malfunction your keyboard. Or you just can't type. I'll try to translate.

My colors don't match? Try learning what Contrast is. You using Gimp is not an excuse for you to be worse. I don't sig make for a living. I do it for fun once every month or so.
Get the f*** off now or Shut the f*** up

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Never knew forums counted as gaming.

Your text makes me wants to get a screwdriver and dig it deep into my head through my eyes.

Oddly enough, the only one that was feasible was the plastic wrap Halo.
Are you sure you did those? Because the first one is from a different photobucket account, and the second one seems to be out of a sotw winners account (unless you won sotws and made them a seperate album, idk). And the sig you made for your group is totally below all of those, and it´s pretty much impossible to be THAT irregular. Even if you did do those, even though they´re not bad, you´re just moderate. Not enough to back up your huge ego. My text might be bad, but I´m low mod- good to meet you, you can leave now.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Get the f*** off now or Shut the f*** up
"you suck. i do not suck. i'd say sorry, but i was told not to lie."

I would say this is an EXCELLENT quote.

Btw. Option C)Object and continue.

Woo 22 too go!

PS: Thanks teh spam in my email <3

PPS:Dinko and Rollerking and Gflare are awesome, so they are better than you, that is God's words LIVE BY IT
I dont believe in god

Therefor, They are not.

Are you sure you did those? Because the first one is from a different photobucket account, and the second one seems to be out of a sotw winners account (unless you won sotws and made them a seperate album, idk). And the sig you made for your group is totally below all of those, and it´s pretty much impossible to be THAT irregular. Even if you did do those, even though they´re not bad, you´re just moderate. Not enough to back up your huge ego. My text might be bad, but I´m low mod- good to meet you, you can leave now.
I am known as Pryanka on a diffrent forums, And yes those are SOTW entry's I have made. And like wise, It toke me 5 minutes, not exagerating, to throw something toghether for a banner. I didn't seem as if any other group made a large effort for a banner so I didn't see why I should

Roller

Smash Legend
Calm down Dinko.

Eko, your grammar has been far worse than his. So I wouldn't talk. Your posts are plagued with incorrect spellings, grammatical errors, and contradictions. Don't be a hypocrite. and Gflare is definately better than you. Plus GIMP is actually a good reason for being worse...

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Calm down Dinko.

Eko, your grammar has been far worse than his. So I wouldn't talk. Your posts are plagued with incorrect spellings, grammatical errors, and contradictions. Don't be a hypocrite. and Gflare is definately better than you. Plus GIMP is actually a good reason for being worse...
It's not, It's called DOWNLOAD PHOTOSHOP FROM A TORRENT OR BUY IT. Nojohns. Also, my grammar and spelling has been legible.. Atleast it doesn't require internetz speaking translationz

Roller

Smash Legend
So why are you typing towards or about me =(

Enough to fill a book by your standards.
If you don't get it, rack your brains, it should only take a couple of seconds.
I'm not stupid dude, maybe it took you a while to understand the first time you heard it, but me, not so much.

How old are you? I'm guessing 11...

Top Bottom