• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Roller

Smash Legend
I made your changes with the exception of script, I couldn't get it legible. Maybe see if Dinko could help you out with the writing.
Version C:

I could make pika even smaller if you want.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I made your changes with the exception of script, I couldn't get it legible. Maybe see if Dinko could help you out with the writing.
to do that you would have to give me the sig without the text. If that is not possible i can piece it together like the way you did the sig, Rollerking.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey Roller! Been a while since I said hey, or stopped in to check out your shop,

So, HEY!!!! lol
lol, hey man. It's been a while. I like your sig. I've been replaying through Kingdom Hearts 2 a lot lately. Not as amazing as KH 1, but then again, what is? Good to hear from you. Stop by more often. =)

to do that you would have to give me the sig without the text. If that is not possible i can piece it together like the way you did the sig, Rollerking.
I can get that to you, Raptor, do you want us to do that? Or are you ok with how it is?

Roller

Smash Legend
Sorry for the double post, just wanted to let you guys know I made a new banner for the shop. 'Cause the old one was kinda lame and impersonal. This new one is a more acurate (and cool) representation of us, and our shop.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post, just wanted to let you guys know I made a new banner for the shop. 'Cause the old one was kinda lame and impersonal. This new one is a more acurate (and cool) representation of us, and our shop.

w00t cuz i r paint kirby. Paint kirby is mah favorite copy ability.

btw you might want to smooth the edges around the kirby by using the wet drop tool in gimp, it fixes it up a lot.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
The pika I did myself, and seems MUCH better.
*bows for superiority*

Rendering isnt exactly a walk in the park is it? Most renders i do have backgrounds that are really hard to remove and btw did you use eraser or something else cuz i always use eraser.

Roller

Smash Legend
*bows for superiority*

Rendering isnt exactly a walk in the park is it? Most renders i do have backgrounds that are really hard to remove and btw did you use eraser or something else cuz i always use eraser.
That pika in the banner I just did mad fast, so it isn't perfect, but I think I did a great job rendering Raptor's Raptor, that thing was a ***** to render. I use eraser as well.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
That pika in the banner I just did mad fast, so it isn't perfect, but I think I did a great job rendering Raptor's Raptor, that thing was a ***** to render. I use eraser as well.
Imagine rendering SSBB pics all the time because they arent in Planet Renders. Now you know how i feel.

sorry if i sound like a jerk.
------------

@Stealth Raptor

We were glad to help!
(credit goes to rollerking not me he made the sig he gets all the credit)

gallax

Smash Hero
hey rollerking...dont you think you made stealths sig a little too much like mine? it has the same render and background(the lightning and the faded pika). a sig is supposed to be unique.

gallax

Smash Hero
yep. i think that if you guys are here saying you will creat a sig for people and they want a custom one, then you should make one specific for them. not take the same outline and place a jet on it and take out the green background. it doesnt feel unique to me anymore. idk how stealth feels.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Mojo, quit the fluorescent stuff man. It NEVER matches the render(I wonder why), and it doesn´t even look that good. It´s cheesy as heck- go back to making normal sigs, so you can actually display your creativity.
EDIT:
LMAO at galax, you guys did something screwed up to him just now.

Roller

Smash Legend
yep. i think that if you guys are here saying you will creat a sig for people and they want a custom one, then you should make one specific for them. not take the same outline and place a jet on it and take out the green background. it doesnt feel unique to me anymore. idk how stealth feels.
Galax. You are free to switch your sig at any time. If you were to look at Dinko's sigs up untill about a week ago they all looked almost EXACTLY the same. Just switching the characters. (no offense, that style was fine, just sayin you used it a lot)

You and stealth asked for the same character, In the same suit, and both of you wanted electricity coming out of him...

I mentioned in my first post that I REALLY like doing the faded render background, that is my main style, just like Dinko had his.

With the criteria he gave me the only places I had control over were which raptor I used(I'm pretty sure it's different from the raptor in yours), the size of pika, which he asked me to change, the background (although lightning had to be included) which I didn't include any green or swirls in, and the text, which I did differently than yours and there is more of it than in yours.

What would you have me do galax? The ONLY real similarity I could have changed would be the faded render, but then that side looks blank.

Am I supposed to turn people away because their request is too similar to someone elses? That's not the way I role. I gave YOU what YOU requested, and I gave HIM what HE requested, that's my job and that's what I did.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
I´m confused, are you really that good? Like better than everyone else on here? Can I see your work?

Roller

Smash Legend
Your going to get wrecked in the signature making contest. Very hard.
If you wouldn't mind I would appreciate you getting out of our shop before I sic a mod on you.

He was correct in the assumption you don't know anything about sig making because you clearly know none of the terminology as you showed in a previous post.

And the post you just made could easily be construed as flaming, not to mention the fact that it is off topic, and contributes nothing to the shop. You violated about 4 rules there and I would appreciate you going before you brake anymore.

Thanks.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
If you wouldn't mind I would appreciate you getting out of our shop before I sic a mod on you.

He was correct in the assumption you don't know anything about sig making because you clearly know none of the terminology as you showed in a previous post.

And the post you just made could easily be construed as flaming, not to mention the fact that it is off topic, and contributes nothing to the shop. You violated about 4 rules there and I would appreciate you going before you brake anymore.

Thanks.
Sic a mod? Are mods your pet dogs or something? Respect much.

Also EDIT:I realize that the word "Outline" Was used in a bad context. What I meant to say was, using magic wand tool does not make you witty. Learning to properly cut a picture would be cool yeah, its criticism.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll ask you to leave again. And sic just means to get someone/thing to go after another person/thing. It isn't demeaning in any way shape or form. It is the mods job to go after rule breakers.

So I will ask you again, please leave.

Roller

Smash Legend

Also EDIT:I realize that the word "Outline" Was used in a bad context. What I meant to say was, using magic wand tool does not make you witty. Learning to properly cut a picture would be cool yeah, its criticism.
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about dude, and as I stated. I didn't even render that, someone else did... So go find that picture on google and criticize the person who rendered it.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Roller, just leave him alone. He claims to be extremely good, yet he hasn´t shown anything wonderful or inspiring to cover his huge ego. Ekoix, show something to compensate what you´re saying or get the f*** off and shut the f*** up.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
But to be better, one must be extremely good o.O
This man speaks the truth!

Ekoix.exe to be better than me, or Rolleking you'd have to be better than Naybewon or Acojan or A_man, O D I N, Gflare and some other really good sig makers

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
You said you were gonna pwn him in the signature making contest. Only one person wins that. The whole forums are participating- so you´re implying that you´re the best in the forums-extremely good. Which from what I see, is a lie. Hypocrite, put your head down and leave.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
You said you were gonna pwn him in the signature making contest. Only one person wins that. The whole forums are participating- so you´re implying that you´re the best in the forums-extremely good. Which from what I see, is a lie. Hypocrite, put your head down and leave.
Or I could be Implying most of the forums can't Make sigs. Oh. Snap.

Top Bottom