• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly VI

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I haven't entered a melee tournament since early 2010. Someone convince me to enter.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I think I remember playing you at a st. louis tourney hylian. You play falco right? Just practice your tech a little and it'll all come back

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
Are KC people carpooling by chance? And will you try to come back to KC the same night? I don't think I can go but thought I'd check anyway.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We're leaving Friday evening and staying at least one night in Rolla, probably two though.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Can someone solid team with me? I'm pretty solidish and at least a 7/10 on looks. There is an open spot in the KC car cause supermat isn't going.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You should come out to our smashfests on Saturday nights, though, crawlshots. They start at around 7 PM ish and go as late as 3 AM (you can obviously leave sooner though). Check the OP of the Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic for location information. We'd love to see you there!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is their housing available? We have 3 people and would probably just need housing friday night.

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
What's the schedule looking like for this?
Starting at 12-1 ish, doing melee doubles and PM singles pools, eating, Melee singles pools and PM doubles, then singles for both, or something like that. We have to be done by Midnight. Crews afterward, if there's time.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Housing is available. I recommend bringing pillows/blankets, though. I will see to it that no one is left outside.
So who should I contact about housing friday night? We will probably be getting there around 12-1am.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Predictions: A team from the Springfield car gets first. Two players from the Springfield car get top 4 in singles. I will have the highest placing Charizard in P:M.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Oh boy this is my favorite part.
SB and jaaace will win teams tomacawk and deku 2nd.
Jace vs. Deku grand finals rooting for no choke Jace. Sprinfield/KC top 4 I think
SB vs. Hylian PM GF
I will take cookie monsta's lunch money and regain my pride from shinobi.
Ziv's charizard will be free
I will be free
America will always be free
God bless America and all she stands for.

:phone:

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I thought terral was really good I dont want to drag him down. Teaming with samus sounds phenomenal gdlk though.

:phone:

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
My Charizard is pretty sexy. He's definitely not free. Not super great either though due to lack of pm practice. I will probably skip pm dubs though due to lack of money.

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
You should come out to our smashfests on Saturday nights, though, crawlshots. They start at around 7 PM ish and go as late as 3 AM (you can obviously leave sooner though). Check the OP of the Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic for location information. We'd love to see you there!
Yeah man, I've thought about it but I usually have work or something going on Sat nights. Is it a pretty regular crowd? i.e. I could show up a random Sat and people would be there?

Top Bottom