• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My god I wish I had some asada fries right now. I WANT THEM SO BAD.
Hows things, mario?
Things are great on this side of the ocean and the border lol. It's staring to get cold though.
How's stuff over there? I'm guessing Australia is lovely this time of the year.
Does the winner get one of those big fake check things asada fries things the Mexican keeps writing about? ..Im sure Sam Luke, Teddy, Shaya or Toby would love that
Fixed for relevance.

I LAG

Smash Lord
holy crap

corpse must be real good if he can beat a falco/mk with TL

wait...

he must have alot of match up exp from vlade -_-

I LAG

Smash Lord
nice amaterasu has the best chance of winning out of them

edit: by winning i mean betting corpse

East vs West vs US

who will win?

Jupz

Smash Master
this is intense go corpse!!!

i just remember all the eastern staters posting in our thread asking us if we'd beaten the TL yet.

why does he have to face amaterasu already :(

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
yesssssssssssss my dream finals might hopefully come true!

chris and tibs hwaiting!

Also nice to see that perth and D0N are doing well :)

Alzi

Smash Master
COMON CORPSE.

MAKE TOON LINKS PROUD. I HAVE A POSTER READY FOR YOU IF YOU WIN.

DEFEAT THAT METAKNIGHT. If you do I WILL BE SO HAPPY AND DEFEAT EVERY METAKNIGHT I SEE AT A TOURNEY JUST FOR YOU. fffffffffffffff I am like shaking atm. Toon link *****!.

So far it's already proven that Perth is well at the level of the Eastern states. Since we can compare out matches when we vs Sam. Heck Vlade and Richard are at the same level as some of the main names we hear.

I LAG

Smash Lord
if he beats amaterasu i think he has won this unless he plays ted
i seriously doubt a marth, diddy, dk can beat his TL

Alzi

Smash Master
I LAG you do know that toon link is the best character in the whole game and that wind waker is the best game until now!.

CAOTIC i am refreshing this page so many times and you give me this tivs vs DON info making me think it was 1-1 between sam.

Jupz

Smash Master
DON plays DK? much respect. also tedeths wolf ***** but sam can beat it IMO. im just worried about chris

also yeah im refreshing this **** while posting on other pages lmao. this is intense.

i hope DON beats tibs

I LAG

Smash Lord
i heard marth is a pretty bad match up for TL from this TL player
is that right?

EDIT: cao update us on teds matches

Alzi

Smash Master
lol no.

Marth cannot cancel out bombs with his FAIR. Marth is like easier to vs then a wolf. Marth is harder then a metaknight imo lol.

Jupz

Smash Master
i think the matchups slightly in marths favour. alzi you can't go by what you think on a matchup or how well you do, just because you **** just about everyone in perth doesn't mean the matchups in TL's favour :p

from what i remember the marth boards think its in their favour.

thanks for doing this cao

Browny

Smash Hater
So far it's already proven that Perth is well at the level of the Eastern states.
Just because one player is really good that doesnt mean the slightest when it comes to generalising a whole city/region. Saying a city/region is really good based off a single experience is almost as bad as saying said city/region is bad based off no experience.

Toby.

Smash Master
Wow this is pretty **** exciting!

I'm glad to see corpse is doing so well. Although I think it's very likely that most of the people there don't know the toon link matchup at all, whilst he certainly knows the tops tiers well.

Not saying he isn't good, mind you. I just think its a pity that he's having an easier time of it than he should be :p

Alzi

Smash Master
DJBrowny comon you even know we arn't that bad as a state.

Vlade was close to winning against sam which proves that he won't be so low compared to eastern states. Richard his brother somtimes beats samuel at home.

ALSO YEAH SAM. I AM HATING THAT EXTREMELY CLOSE DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.

Muzga

Smash Ace
So when i was hearing all that "perth must suck because their top player is a toon link, not mk or snake"
Im sorry eastern states, What was that?
Also im not saying that were all great here but were definitely better then the credit weve been given so far.

Toby.

Smash Master
My grandfather is in hospital, and I have to stay in nsw so that I'm available on short notice.

It's alright, you didn't know haha.

For the record though, I don't know the toon link matchup either. So I would have been pretty useless XD

Alzi

Smash Master
I should go to rocky and be all like yeah i main toon link.

Eastern crowd: WOOAH **** A TOON LINK MAIN WATCH OUT GUYS HE'S FOUGHT MANY HIGH TIERS AND HAS TRAINED WITH THE GREAT TOON LINK THEY CALL CORPSE.

Browny

Smash Hater
So DJB what you're trying to say is...BAWWWWW

**** YEAH SAM!
No, I'm looking at this from a realistic point of view. Dont kid yourself, I want corpse to win and i voted for him in this thread, but 1 player doesnt make a character top tier, and 1 player doesnt make a whole region really pro. Theres a lot more things to consider

Top Bottom