• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
but why did the chicken come before the egg?

EDIT: NINJA LUKE, k, just wanted to clear that up. you made it sound like we look stupid to others

T-block

B2B TST
eh that's probably the case too

anyways

i have a replay (i think i saved it?) on rumble falls. i accidentally jumped into the spike and failed to tech and lived at 0%. then both my and my brother got hit by it somehow and WE BOTH TECHED IN PLACE and lived.

where you at

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
IM IN UR BOARDS.
LURKIN IN DA CORNER.
LOOK OUT OR I MIGHT FIRE MALASIA AGAIN.
MIKE'S...what was it, uncles? WILL BE OUT OF A JOB.
OR IF YOU WISH TO INTERPRET IT ANOTHER WAY A LARGE LANDMASS WILL LAND ON YOU AND PROBABLY CRUSH YOU.

Also wtf, this thread got like 20 pages in the last 2 days.

I FINALLY MOWED MY BACK YARD. THE THREE AND A HALF FOOT TALL DANDELIONS ARE NO MORE BWAHAHAHA.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i hate that stage, you don't even fight on it as snake, you just lose D:

i'm just saying i don't like the stage, don't go all 16 paragraphs on my ***

EDIT: japan ninja XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i was planning to, but i had to go out with my grandparents and stuff. Also had a job interview later in the afternoon. =p

andddd i can't come this friday at seans cause im hanging out with some old buds.

sooo. sat or sun please XD someone hosttt. I'll host if someone brings a wii + brawl, i swear to god.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
hey sean when are you hosting on friday?

YOU.

ARE.

SO.

AWESOME.

I <3 you, Victor.

Also, what's up with the hostility in the discussion, lately? Maiko and Luke have been talking down to Jamie (as if he was Alberta or somethin') for the last 4 pages, while Mark occaisionally posts a "wtf" comment. Haters gon' hate, but keep it civil, guys.

I'd like to put forward the suggestion that, since many of us are planning (aka talking about maybe...) on going to MLG in August or November, that we use just strictly the MLG ruleset and stage-list for the August monthly (too late for July, lol~).

It's 7:15am and Brandon and I just got back from Jake's. HELLUVA good smashfest. Brandon's crashed already, before he drives back later today, and I'mma 'bout to crash too.

I'll upload the videos later, but, suffice to say, the best Ike in Canada, and the second best C. Falcon in Canada have been determined (they are Jack, and Jake, respectively). Also, Pikachu, Samus, ZSS, Wario, Metaknight, Ike, and Ganon challenges are hilarious (3 vs. 1). Samus was probably the most fun, I'd say.

Sorry 'bout the lack of an Ivysaur challenge, though~

Also, Jake's dog cannot make cheese. WE OUT.

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
Lol vic, one week maybe you might actually show up :p, just excuses and more excuses, no johns now >.>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
xD im sorry Sean ahaha. It doesn't start till like 8 sometimes and thats so late =.=

THIS WEEKEND. PLEASEEEE.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'll upload the videos later, but, suffice to say, the best Ike in Canada, and the second best C. Falcon in Canada have been determined (they are Jack). Also, Pikachu, Samus, ZSS, Wario, Metaknight, Ike, and Ganon challenges are hilarious (3 vs. 1). Samus was probably the most fun, I'd say.
uh

excuse me

I won the title of 2nd best C. Falcon in Canada. >.> I am also the undisputed champion of random bad characters on gimmicky stages. GET @ ME

:005:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom