• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
yah i plan on getting really good at CS just like i did at CT.

only problem is that unless Mu-12 is high tier then ill be maining a mid teir character.
im using Lamda/Mu/and tsubaki :X

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hooray Haku-men....and maybe Tager, not sure which Im gonna use yet.

The instant Pit said a cheesy one liner was the instant I thought "Nintendo's Dante, awesome"

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Easy button?

...oh well. I'll play him at his best either way. Zero's an easy button in TvC despite his damage output and health. lol

Hope I'm not frowned upon. S'not like I'm using Bang or Litchi.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
That ONE move ragna got is amazing.

but mostly they just tweaked him a little to make him a little bit better, its mostly that they nerfed the top/high tier characters and buffed the bottem/low tier characters.

it just kind of happened that ragna is top tier.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man!

im bad at finding/making those kinds of pictures so ill take any Nu, lamda or mu 100 x 100 avatar pictures :D

Yoshara

Smash Lord
In CS I am thinking of maining both Ragna and Hazama, 'cause you know, one high/top tier is not enough.

P.S. The PS3 version has a larger playerbase and a better gamepad, while the 360 has better online, and considering that most higher level players use fightsticks and not gamepads, then all it boils down too is playerbase vs online quality, which you would think go hand in hand.

Edit:
And I will most likely alt Makoto when the DLC hits.
I don't know why I spoilered this.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol PS3 players honestly suck balls at like every game they play. Even its gb players are still pretty bad. I don't know what game you guys are talking about, but you're best off taking it to PC or 360 if you want some real competition

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. The PS3 version is where the real competition is for that community, in comparison to the 360 version.

The more you know, eh?

Unless troll post is a troll post. Either way, doesn't matter which one I get. Nice generic stereotyping there, Tyler. ... The 360 is also a breeding ground for immature punk-*** kids who like to cry out their hatred for negros (or Mexicans) and how everyone is a bunch of fgts. It's like an extension of 4Chan. Don't bring your kids online, folks.

See? I can stereotype too. lol

Vitality

Smash Ace
If I can find a brand new TE Edition PS3 Fight Stick (I intend on customizing it and making it awesome. maybe some Final Fantasy VII or Type-Moon stuff)

Actually, maybe I'll make a custom one with Arcueid & Cloud on it. Or Cloud & Saber. That'd look kickass. We'll see.

[EDIT]

There's an upside to using a Fight Stick. The controls are the same inbetween consoles, so all I'd have to do is use a 360 Fight Stick around an XBox if I'm used to playing over the Playstation 3.
If you make a custom one, get a PS1 dualshock controller for your pad. You can then go buy like a $10 thingy that will hook you up with Xbox 360 or PS3 :]
It'll cost more if you want to mod ps3 to xbox or xbox to ps3.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
In CS I am thinking of maining both Ragna and Hazama, 'cause you know, one high/top tier is not enough.

P.S. The PS3 version has a larger playerbase and a better gamepad, while the 360 has better online, and considering that most higher level players use fightsticks and not gamepads, then all it boils down too is playerbase vs online quality, which you would think go hand in hand.

Edit:
And I will most likely alt Makoto when the DLC hits.
I don't know why I spoilered this.
Makoto is story line character only and not playable iirc

EDIT: nvm thats news to me :)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. The PS3 version is where the real competition is for that community, in comparison to the 360 version.

The more you know, eh?

Unless troll post is a troll post. Either way, doesn't matter which one I get. Nice generic stereotyping there, Tyler. ... The 360 is also a breeding ground for immature punk-*** kids who like to cry out their hatred for negros (or Mexicans) and how everyone is a bunch of fgts. It's like an extension of 4Chan. Don't bring your kids online, folks.

See? I can stereotype too. lol
lol well your stereotype is correct, except you can find those guys on every platform

i like playing with 10 year olds cause when you beat them, they start screaming and going into a fit

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
ITS NU! :bee:

i hope they dont nerf her or anything:urg:

EDIT: my mom tells me last minute that she cant drive me so i cant go unless someone gives me a ride. :(

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Dammit Kyle. Dammit Brandon. There was, like, 6 pages of posts that said ALMOST NOTHING.

Anyway, Tager da bess, mang. I got that sh*t covered. Expect to see a LOT more Hakumen in CS, though. He's even easier to play than Ragna, and he's high-tier now. His damage output is stupid. Everyone I played in Japan played Noel and Hakumen, and ONE Hazama.

As for Brawl, I'll be leaving in about half an hour or so, as Brandon has sick-cat johns. Jk, I hope your cat gets better, dude.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
GET OVER HERE!

*launches cord from wrist at Brandon*

Quit posting on SB when you're supposed to be driviong over here~ Sorry Kyle, but I don't think I'll be able to pick you up, unless you're along the way. We REALLY need to avoid rush hour when going through St. Albert, or it'll add an extra hour or so to the trip.

Call me, or somethin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom