• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
so those crews from forever ago are almost done being uploaded

sorry for taking so long - it's hard to upload at home because it pretty much makes the internet unusable for the rest of my family. it's all good for res internet though ^^

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Snake absolutely must keep it a long-distance battle when against D3. Pressure with grenades. If D3 is in the air and you are grounded, that is your best scenario right there. Keeping D3 off the edge is ALSO a plus. The second you try to play a CQC game with D3, you're screwed. One power shield or even a regular shield as you attempt to FTilt him away, and he's got you grabbed and you're automatically in the worst situation possible to be CG'd to the edge and in the danger zone. An easy stock when read correctly.

That being said, Snake still has his close quarters options as well. It's just that D3's range on grabbing and moves screws that over. your best bet is to bait tilts with the use of grenades and if D3 isn't spacing right, he'll blow himself up too, and that's your immediate opportunity to counter attack.

It is an uphill battle, and I know this sounds cheesy? But against someone like King Dedede, you don't play like a top tier fighting game character.

You have to play like Solid Snake would. Sneak. Search for openings, lay traps and don't play his game. It's an uphill battle but a beatable one by all means.

--

And that's awesome Keith. What time would you like me to stop by tomorrow? I'll see you there for sure. My number is 780-242-0032, but you already knew that I think.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
D3 ***** snake.

ALSO mike it says the video is private so i am unable to view it.

EDIT: nvm its just the first video i cant watch.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
LOL, my bad. My eyes must've just glazed over it. Oh well~

Also, are you gonna be able to make it back to Edmonton for this one, Mike?
It IS just THREE HOURS NORTH.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Pikachu and IC's? Some stages in themselves **** falco lol. He's hardly a top tier character with the MLG stage list. Same goes for diddy.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
kk ima post up the rules for 3v3 crew battles tomorrow evening

also mike can you remove yoshi's (pipes) from the stage list for next monthly?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
hey. someone should like. put a good word for me. i'd totally be a cool BBRoomer and become all serious like Luke.

Nah. Purple's stupid.

Also, getting BlazBlue Continuum Shift for the PS3. yayz ... gotta get a TE Fight Stick now for it.

Vitality

Smash Ace
hey. someone should like. put a good word for me. i'd totally be a cool BBRoomer and become all serious like Luke.

Nah. Purple's stupid.

Also, getting BlazBlue Continuum Shift for the PS3. yayz ... gotta get a TE Fight Stick now for it.
Lets make a custom one :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
People keep telling me that in the long haul and for tournaments, PS3 is often used. That and it's where the competition is for BlazBlue apparently.

Not 100% sure now, to be honest... I hate when they multiplatform fighting games like this.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If I can find a brand new TE Edition PS3 Fight Stick (I intend on customizing it and making it awesome. maybe some Final Fantasy VII or Type-Moon stuff)

Actually, maybe I'll make a custom one with Arcueid & Cloud on it. Or Cloud & Saber. That'd look kickass. We'll see.

[EDIT]

There's an upside to using a Fight Stick. The controls are the same inbetween consoles, so all I'd have to do is use a 360 Fight Stick around an XBox if I'm used to playing over the Playstation 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom