• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
switching negates any stat changes, including evasion

you guys let me down =\ rules for 3-man crews are posted; yoshi's island (melee) taken off the legal stage list

T-block

B2B TST
bro i tried

i really really think you should keep it legal.

to such a degree that i was willing to strip everything not in the mlg stagelist to compromise

and i let green greens slide too

but okay

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ok so everything ready for next monthly

What the ****
haha sorry mark

P.S. I know Ash, Alvin, Kelvin are teaming for crews. Who else is?
Also if anybody is looking for a 3rd person for a team let me know, I still need a team.

Oh ye and $5 entry per 3 man team, although I'd consider making it $6 to make it easier ($2 a person), who would rather have that?

T-block

B2B TST
i love how there's no justification for it other than "snake got air camped there"

anyways, i suggest removing the timer from crews unless you can figure out a way to deal with timeouts. less incentive to time out... and if people do it anyways you can punch them in the face - it's just a side event.

Frio

Smash Champion
I got your back. Besides, this isn't a democracy. Go freaking totalitarian on their ***** >_>

Limeee

Smash Champion
yo mike w, whats your opinion on melee rulesets? like wobbling and stages and peachs wall stall and that sort of thing

just curious

T-block

B2B TST
i don't know enough about melee to be commentating on their rulesets

but i hold the same basic principles... wobbling is legitimate unless it's used to stall, so end at 250% or 300% or w/e. doesn't peach's stall only stall on fourside? stages should be kept legal unless banworthy, with generally the same ban criteria (overcentralization, degenerate strategies, excessive randomness). whether certain stages fall into those categories i can't say.

Limeee

Smash Champion
thats what the (lets call them anti stagists) of our region said. did it happen? no.

it doesn't matter what our stagelist is, even though it may seem that way.

how other regions respect us, is how good we are, stages have little to do with it

EDIT: P.s chill the **** out

Alphicans

Smash Hero
How other regions view us shouldn't be an issue for you guys... Most of them probably have no respect for us anyways except for maybe BC and SK lol.

T-block

B2B TST
we had the chance to be way ahead of the game =P

that's not what luke is referring to, jamie. it's not really about other regions.

edit: ^ and luke's ninja post is what i tried to tell you guys back when i first introduced the list. half of you still cried your eyes out over EC thinking we suck

Limeee

Smash Champion
How other regions view us shouldn't be an issue for you guys... Most of them probably have no respect for us anyways except for maybe BC and SK lol.
then why does it matter if were gonna look dumb, if no one respects us in the first place?
we had the chance to be way ahead of the game =P

that's not what luke is referring to, jamie. it's not really about other regions.

edit: ^ and luke's ninja post is what i tried to tell you guys back when i first introduced the list. half of you still cried your eyes out over EC thinking we suck
what is it about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom