• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah - you gain immunity to the lava for a bit after it touches you - even if it's just your shield. It's possible to consistently powershield it, which doesn't **** your shield like that.

Same goes with the lava wall from the side.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
If I could say, I don't see sonic having much of a learning curve.. play him for a day to get used to his speed, other than that he doesn't have much of a metagame.

Frio

Smash Champion
So you guys picked a shtty date. Luke and I might not go, considering there's a paintballing party on the same day

EDIT: Hey white Mike, is it ok if I come at 4:30? Like could you enter me in singles if it already started and just wait for me to get there?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah, July 10th is pretty ****ty. The next weekend would be prime =). If you host it the next weekend, Fraser will probably come as well. 3 people, I think it's worth it.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
So you guys picked a shtty date. Luke and I might not go, considering there's a paintballing party on the same day

EDIT: Hey white Mike, is it ok if I come at 4:30? Like could you enter me in singles if it already started and just wait for me to get there?
haha sorry guys ye I already got the room booked and Dan and Fiji wouldn't be able to make it for the next week so that's +1 person at most.

And yes you can come at 4:30 i'll enter you in singles just call me and let me know when you're on your way there. Will Luke or anyone be doing the same?

Edit: Who's bringing setups guys? We're bringing 2 TV's and a Wii so if someone can bring their Wii to match up with our extra TV that'd be awesome

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha these matches are amusing, holy knightmare just 3 stocked a DDD with MK taking out D3's first stock with a 0 to death lol, UairX1000000 into tornado

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Neko's a buddy of mine from Toronto. He'd mentioned he was streaming some stuff this weekend, I think he's also streaming some Blazblue and SSF4.

Limeee

Smash Champion
mom said no but mike will probs be able to convince her

EDIT2: i'll let you guys know tomorrow morning whats goin down.

probably brawl on the southside from about 12-8/9

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol of course.

he told me to head over at noonish...so maybe i will sometime then. You're not working tomorrow are ya Sean?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Jamie, are you sure Mike wasn't talking about the football game we're having people over for? By the way, it's at 8am. Be ready, lol~

But I'm totally down for Smash tomorrow. I'm so sore, I can't really move right now, so if we host it that'd be sweet.

Edit: Never mind, I didn't read all the posts before replying. Sean's is cool too. What should we bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom