• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
EDIT: wow 3v3 in pokemon black and white. How much more Bs are they gonna feed us =/
wtf seriously?

That's what's I've been wanting to try put for a couple years now! This should be interesting. So much broken **** is bound to happen now with 3v3.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
doubles was so legit

i remember i had a porygon-z and electivire set up, porygon-z would use discharge, when it hit electivire it'd set off its motor drive, and in like 2 turns it would outrun all **** even without any speed evs lol

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Hold on how many people are doing brawl- money matches? Because that's all me and my boys have been playing for the last couple months and I would be willing to come out of retirement to do some brawl- money matches. Too bad I can't make the July 10th monthly...

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ok so jamie, keith and I also might have to leave early for an engagement party... ****... this is becoming an incovenient day for like 6 or 7 ppl now

I'm considering changing to the 17th now but then Dan can't come, and Fiji has already booked off the 10th so I really don't want to change it on him suddenly. Are you able to change the day u booked off to the 17th Fiji? Let me know.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
By early, Mike means we'd have to be finished and out of the room before 5:30pm, at the absolute very latest.

It sucks, but I think we should move it to the 17th. There's enough people that can't make the 10th (including the hosts who need to be there) that it seems like a good idea to move it, even though Dan, and maybe Fiji can't make it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah, and Luke and I could come to doubles 100% guaranteed =/
hey mark, when is jim's paintballing thing start? Cause if you guys are able to go for doubles, I probably will be going for doubles as well

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i might not go to pball with jim then....

brawl doubles = $10

paintball = $30+

>_____>

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
By early, Mike means we'd have to be finished and out of the room before 5:30pm, at the absolute very latest.

It sucks, but I think we should move it to the 17th. There's enough people that can't make the 10th (including the hosts who need to be there) that it seems like a good idea to move it, even though Dan, and maybe Fiji can't make it.
well actually if we still have it on the 10th i'd just show up a little late to the party (you and Jamie could still go there on time though) as i need to host a bit, but I'm sure someone could cover hosting for me for a few hours until I get back so that's not a big issue.

we'll see what Fiji says about being able to move his day off or not. If he is able to change his day off to the 17th then that pretty much confirms moving the date of this event. If not then i'll make a decision soon.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
ok so jamie, keith and I also might have to leave early for an engagement party... ****... this is becoming an incovenient day for like 6 or 7 ppl now

I'm considering changing to the 17th now but then Dan can't come, and Fiji has already booked off the 10th so I really don't want to change it on him suddenly. Are you able to change the day u booked off to the 17th Fiji? Let me know.
this is ********.... u guys change stuff way to often, i have to talk to my boss, he'll probably be mad since this is the second time he would have to change my schedule at short notice, if its not on the 10th then me,kelvin,dan ,and probably ash won't go (i dono if ash will go if we don't go). so that's like 4 ppl who won't make it if u change it to the 17th. i recommend keeping it the same. more ppl would show up on the 10th (thats if luke/mark come to singles)

and don't they send invitations for engagements like months in advance? u guys should have known about this for awhile now... next time plan ahead.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
this is ********.... u guys change stuff way to often, i have to talk to my boss, he'll probably be mad since this is the second time he would have to change my schedule at short notice, if its not on the 10th then me,kelvin,dan ,and probably ash won't go (i dono if ash will go if we don't go). so that's like 4 ppl who won't make it if u change it to the 17th. i recommend keeping it the same. more ppl would show up on the 10th (thats if luke/mark come to singles)

and don't they send invitations for engagements like months in advance? u guys should have known about this for awhile now... next time plan ahead.
haha no sorry I just found out about this today unfortunately, can you try to get the date changed? If your boss really doesn't want you to then don't worry about it.

Edit: The engagement party thing really isn't affecting the date though.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
for the record, when i changed the date last time, the first date was never officially decided upon. you booked before a decision was made.
ya but i need a 3 week notice in order to book time off otherwise my boss just book me for that weekend, and the decision as to what the tourney date was on wasn't decided until like 2 weeks before the tourney, which would make it impossible for me and kelvin to book off work (within the 3 week period that i need to book off work in the first place)... all im saying is that a date for the next tourney should already be decided before the current tournament is played.... aish used this method and it was easy for me to book off work, we should adopt this method as it gives time for everybody to deal with watever else they have going on in their lives (eg. engagement parties, paint balling, etc)

MeSSi

Smash Ace
haha no sorry I just found out about this today unfortunately, can you try to get the date changed? If your boss really doesn't want you to then don't worry about it.

Edit: The engagement party thing really isn't affecting the date though.
keep the date on the 10th ... jack knows watsup:colorful:
also, this date was decided awhile ago, with the TO's input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom