• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
YES! this monthly should be amazing! remember guys it's in GSB 711 not the regular 211, that room is undergoing maintenance apparently

Sask better bring it in order to do well, u don't even know!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Is the room really that bad?
I hope it at least has windows =/

You know, to open. For fresh air lol

KarlR

Smash Cadet
i like how everyone shows up when we have the **** room rofl:laugh::laugh:

and michael i now have a tv i can bring but ill only bring it if you end the torture on facebook :p

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
oh shi- ok so with the attendance looking to be pretty big this monthly we're gonna try to get a bigger room, prob in a different building, im taking a look at some possible ones tomorrow morning

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Is the room really that bad?
I hope it at least has windows =/

You know, to open. For fresh air lol
You're out of luck, there. I don't think a single non-office room in GSB has windows. I don't know if ETLC has many rooms that would work out, either.

Mike(s): You could try talking to UACS, and booking the Comp. Sci. common area (1st floor). It would be perfect for a smash tourney.
http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~uacs/about.html
(and it's close to GSB, and easier to get to)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Like he said, Lethbridge is considering coming. I won't hype it until I'm sure this time. =)

I'll hopefully let you guys know before Wednesday. If it's a green light, it should be me, Age, Mystic, Zeke and Nick (not Slug from ADAT2, different Nick).

Age is definitely getting Top 5 if we go though. He *****.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I really can't wait for this. =D I'm super hyped to play Sask and Lethbridge again, and I REALLY want to break the top 4. =P There might be too many contenders for that this time around, but I'm going to try my best, and I will do it before I move in July. Mark my words. >=D

:005:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
k guys i managed to get a better room for our next monthly. It's very similar to the nice one but without carpet... :( haha. It's got the big tables and chairs and everything. The new room is now GSB 559!!

Also there is NO food or drinks allowed into this room because it's a smartroom. So if anyone has any food or drink out in the room they will be asked to either put it away or have it outside.

This place will definately be big enough to hold everybody, can more people confirm setups? We only have 3 full setups at the moment I believe, I think Karl is bringing one also?

edit: i might do dallas but i have to wait and see when i get back from Japan

T-block

B2B TST
mike my hero <3

i will be sending out mass PMs to make sure everyone is up to date with the room. i'll also be sending out mass PMs to confirm setups.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i would totally go out to an MLG with you guys

sounds like the most epic tourney ever
free dr.pepper?

soooo in

EDIT: david come to this, even just to see my sexy body

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
if you still want to be confirming attendance too Lime, Pyre and I are coming

edit: ye but dr. pepper is the wrong kind of DP, although it is pretty good

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
when is apex? i might go

anyone here going to any mlgs? i'm considering either columbus or dallas
I really want to go to one of these over the Summer. If anybody has plans for any of these, keep me updated. =]

k guys i managed to get a better room for our next monthly. It's very similar to the nice one but without carpet... :( haha. It's got the big tables and chairs and everything. The new room is now GSB 559!!

Also there is NO food or drinks allowed into this room because it's a smartroom. So if anyone has any food or drink out in the room they will be asked to either put it away or have it outside.

This place will definately be big enough to hold everybody, can more people confirm setups? We only have 3 full setups at the moment I believe, I think Karl is bringing one also?

edit: i might do dallas but i have to wait and see when i get back from Japan
Good stuff. =D I'll try to get my TV/Jared's Wii again, but I need to confirm everything with him first.

:005:

T-block

B2B TST
@jamie: what the hell... david can just look in a mirror to see sexy

@david: awww i forgot you won't be here. i'll send you a PM anyways. have fun in china or wherever the hell you're going.

@mike: nah no need for taking attendance now that we've got a big room

@jake: bring jared too

KarlR

Smash Cadet
yes i can bring a tv, i have no motivation to unlock **** on my wii so will need a wii

Limeee

Smash Champion
can someone please convince my brother (mike) how important it is to DI everything? he's telling me that di'ing MK's down throw does nothing

wtf...

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
**** yeah let's go to dallas
im down

can someone please convince my brother (mike) how important it is to DI everything? he's telling me that di'ing MK's down throw does nothing

wtf...
pfft DI is for people who want to win... oh shi-

also hoorah grab release to spike on jamie's MK and counter's left and right oh man it was sick i felt like i was jack for about a minute and a half

Limeee

Smash Champion
Omg Post 2000

EDIT:
@mike even though i beat you like 10 times in a row, GG's tho, that match up is tough for marth if you wanna win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom