• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I can check into us (Super Hensel Bros.) hosting sometime next week. It'd have to be on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday (aka, April 28, 29, or 30), as exams end on Tuesday.

We would have one Brawl setup, two big-screen XBox 360 setups, and room for like, 12 more Brawl setups that people could bring. Xbox 360 setups could be anything from SF4 and BlazBlue, to RockBand and DDR, to hosting YouTube vids (like Link combo videos w/ extra lens flare).

We might be able to do that, but nothing confirmed yet. If anyone wants to go ahead and host instead, go for it.
If you're doing it during the week, can I stay over? LOL

Jack or Dan (or anyone), would you be able to house Eric for the weekend?
why would I let someone on my banned list at my house?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Well I guess I'm not coming then unless the Lethbridge guys are able to change their schedules.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
YO HENSEL FAMILY!!!!! if I come can I stay over? cause like, hard to get back ya know
most likely, if we're able to host this then you should be able to stay over, possibly the day before the tourney is looking like the best day. We could also just take you to the tourney with us then too

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
So I can probably cover 2 TVs, in the HUB bottle room we have 2 TVs that people were too lazy to take with them when they moved out of there residence, so anyone who can get in there has free access to them, they should work just fine.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
No, anyone can take them, however transporting them may be a smidge hard, Id have to do it a day I work, and my friend needs to be there, heès the one with the key

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Nah, its one of our benefits, were allowed to take any furniture and TVs people throw out, and around this time, people throw them out just so they can be lazy. I think there about 22 inch or so, they should work just fine, Ill test them on Monday, Im sure they do, otherwise we woulda trashed them long ago

Limeee

Smash Champion
dan is totes gonna lose this one

EDIT: hooly ****, i'm still in the snake back room

they kicked out almost half the members, and i'm still around

yay me

MeSSi

Smash Ace
anyone wanna team with me (fiji)? i dont know if jordan (dk guy) is coming and ash and kelvin are teaming again so i will need a partner... PM me if you wanna team.

Limeee

Smash Champion
double snake is awful, jeez
when one is getting ***** the other can't help them
and snake is fat so huge htiboxes and **** are blowing up everywhere

doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom