• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
**** you Im using TL
dont worry we can do 8 minute TL dittos <3

i timed out michael by accident in friendlies today, god TL is fun :3
marth can be hella gay to TL though, recovering is super difficult and i dont know how to do the bomb recovery thing
:009:

EDIT: blue link is mine

Frio

Smash Champion
U can't play gay enough for TL Jamie. I have years of experience of running away and pressing B.

Frio

Smash Champion
Jebus! Mike set me up with this intense Mafia game. People are writing essays and making damn graphs. Not to mention there are like 100 posts an hour.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
*MK is legal*

"Aww man **** MK, all he does is run away and cause time outs. Such a cheap character."

*MK gets banned*

"AWWWW **** YEAH, TOON LINK IS VIABLE"

Yoshara

Smash Lord
So Stephan, are you hosting the day before the monthly? I just wanna know in case I gotta book the time off.
I will be seeing as it gives me time to rest and focus on getting money for the new computer I keep going on about, and it is right before the monthly, so hey, good time to practice.

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm gonna **** you with my jiggs

PS Jamie, watch out for |Luke he likes grabbing his teamates balls every now and then.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
ATTN Jack and Dan: In case you haven't seen it, there's a blog on AiB taking a poll of the top 100 players from the SWF player rankings to find out what the consensus on the MK ban is among top players. The two of you are on there. So Jack, go tell them you're pro-ban, and Dan...idk, if you have an opinion, post it there, but if not, just say you don't care or something. lol

The blog can be found here: Clicky

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Does saying a difference overlooked by many of primary qualities vs secondary qualities, is the fact that secondary qualities can elicit both a different emotional and measured subjectivity, while primary qualities can only elicit a certain emotional response but not a different measured subjectivity GIVEN that both parties are at the same vantage point?

Yeah that sounds really confusing but it's all I got :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom