• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am so helpless lol. I don't know how to write this goddamn essay so I am hoping someone took metaphysics and will know what I am talking about.

T-block

B2B TST
Hey.

HEY

HEY

brningpyre and Yoshara

I think it's time for a LOW TIER DOUBLES $10 bo3 MONEY MATCH :bluejump:

I'm pretty sure Frio and I will DESTROY YOU. :reverse:

Nova Scotia Stage List

You can pick all three stages

Yeah we ain't scared

Frio

Smash Champion
I say we do all Mk with all items on banned stages. Lets kill him with a big bang.

Oh and it should be doubles, cause doubles is the best.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Discuss:
http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/3-keys-to-a-great-competitive-game/

Brandon, what's the status of your streaming setup? Can you bring it to the next tourney?

Low Tier Doubles was a blast. I'm definitely up for doing that again. It looks like some people were REALLY salty about the results last time *cough* Mike got wrecked *cough*, so I'd be happy to do that.
I'd like to test it on one of your boxes. I can use my Dazzle and split it for the dimmed screen, but if I can get one of yours that requires the adapter, that'd be great. It records fine and all, but I have to test livestream still. I'll definitely let you know what's happening before the tourney though (not the day before lol)

I have a feeling that because of the way I used Dazzle with the splitter ports that the sound failed and whatnot. But I'll give it a shot.

lilseph

Smash Ace
No you are third behind UTZ Zac and Vinnie.

I thought it was strange how you would be ahead of Zac:awesome:

EDIT: BTW Keith that was an amazing read, really says a lot about how competitive games work. There is a lot to take away from reading all of that.

Frio

Smash Champion
I don't know why I reacted so much considering my own grammar, typing, and reading is utter crap.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
EDIT: BTW Keith that was an amazing read, really says a lot about how competitive games work. There is a lot to take away from reading all of that.
Glad you liked it.

Brandon, the reason I ask is that Mark wants to borrow my setup during the next tourney for something else.

Frio

Smash Champion
We can tell people it's not suppose to be a secret. Basically I'm doing a gaming charity thing and I wanna live stream it. I'm going to beat SSE on intense and I was also thinking you guys could take turns as 2nd player. I'm going to open a thread about it on Sunday.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We can tell people it's not suppose to be a secret. Basically I'm doing a gaming charity thing and I wanna live stream it. I'm going to beat SSE on intense and I was also thinking you guys could take turns as 2nd player. I'm going to open a thread about it on Sunday.
Oh that's cool! But yeah I'll get on testing if livestreaming works for me and all. If audio and video are good to go, then I'm good.

I'll totally join in at moments.

lilseph

Smash Ace
SSE? I'll be happy to help if I'm not busy or anything.:)

Frio

Smash Champion
i don't know if he's trolling me or not. The friends thing made more sense.

EDIT: NVM HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom