• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
wtf
No one knew that the plus sign indicated that you have that person added as a friend?
lol

Cathy

Smash Cadet
wtf
No one knew that the plus sign indicated that you have that person added as a friend?
lol
Actually, the plus sign indicates that the person is a "contact". Contacts are a superset of friends. Adding somebody as a friends adds them as a contact, but you can add them as a contact without adding them as a friend. Adding somebody as a contact doesn't require them to accept, and it isn't a reciprocal relation.

VBulletin trivia: Contacts is a much older feature (in the history of vbulletin) than friends.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Brandon, you need to pick your stuff up, man. And I mean, like, before the tourney.
LOL! Yeah I can do that for sure. I'm supposed to be paintballing on Saturday if that's still going on, but...if not, then I'll come in.

Thanks for holding onto it for as long as you guys did (even if I didn't exactly give much of a choice. and I need to shave mah beard) though. Appreciate it.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Was there ever a reason why you guys can't host both brawl and melee?

I'm guessing it was cuz the last time that happened we didn't have enough TVs.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Actually, the plus sign indicates that the person is a "contact". Contacts are a superset of friends. Adding somebody as a friends adds them as a contact, but you can add them as a contact without adding them as a friend. Adding somebody as a contact doesn't require them to accept, and it isn't a reciprocal relation.

VBulletin trivia: Contacts is a much older feature (in the history of vbulletin) than friends.
Meh, same thing lol
So...anyone wanna play Melee sometime? =x
YES

Frio

Smash Champion
I forgot what it was and I;m at school now. I'm not gonna trust myself.

EDIT: oh lulz, it's not that bad.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
On a semi-serious note, I was thinking, how about we make this monthly $5 for singles? I mean, due to how it's going to be the last MK allowed tournament, and I am pretty sure quite a few of us are not really planning on taking it that seriously, which is amplified by how pretty much all of us are just waiting for the rule change to come in effect.

Just something I think we should think about for this monthly.

Limeee

Smash Champion
On a semi-serious note, I was thinking, how about we make this monthly $5 for singles? I mean, due to how it's going to be the last MK allowed tournament, and I am pretty sure quite a few of us are not really planning on taking it that seriously, which is amplified by how pretty much all of us are just waiting for the rule change to come in effect.

Sorry, I vote against.

:009:

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice

Whats not serious about the Waddle Dee:Sonic MU?

Even though I'm not going, I vote no, cant just change the costs like that lol

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Why do people think I want a vote for this? I just want people to think about how serious they are gonna be taking this monthly due to the upcoming changes. It just happens that the serious nature of these usually has a correlation to money invested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom