• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I would be all for that, if (almost) every penny of mine is gonna be going into building a new comp, so I can't afford XBL Gold right away.

On the topic of MK: If anyone has talked to Jack about it, I pretty much share the same reasoning as he does for why I think MK should be banned.
Well you and Kyle should drop by my place this weekend then and we can get a sesson going, Kyle wants to get into marvel and you need to play more often so it'd be a good excuse to play some marvel. Also I think I'm going to come by the next monthly and bring a little something for the winning of the tournament =p

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well you and Kyle should drop by my place this weekend then and we can get a sesson going, Kyle wants to get into marvel and you need to play more often so it'd be a good excuse to play some marvel. Also I think I'm going to come by the next monthly and bring a little something for the winning of the tournament =p
This weekend is when I will be working on setting a budget for the parts I am getting, so I will be heading around stores and checking prices and what not.

Also I am taking a small break from going anywhere after September in which pretty much every week I was doing something, all of which culminating in a road trip.

EDIT: It's also one of the few times I am able to spend with my brother as of late as well.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
This weekend is when I will be working on setting a budget for the parts I am getting, so I will be heading around stores and checking prices and what not.

Also I am taking a small break from going anywhere after September in which pretty much every week I was doing something, all of which culminating in a road trip.

EDIT: It's also one of the few times I am able to spend with my brother as of late as well.
well theres always online XP

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
man that ban came over 3 years late...i wonder how different things would've been if they banned mk from the start
We'll never know. But there's gonna be a lot of backlash at first. And a lot of new people at the same time.

The metagame is about to be revolutionized, that much is certain. More characters like Marth, Snake and Dedede will rise up. And in six months time, a new tier list will be established without MK probably.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I get the feeling though, in all seriousness, a few mid tier characters are going to see High Tier status with MK gone. Not because of their problems against him, but because of the change in characters used for tournaments in general that those Mid Tier characters do so well against.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Wtf? With MK gone, lots of falco's appeal goes away too. So does diddy's, but since he has no awful match-ups, he'll stay the best character until ICs pick it up.
really? i see lots of falco's doing well but never winning, there's always an MK or two above them, larry was the only falco who could outplace top MK's

lilseph

Smash Ace
I'm really excited to see the first tier list without MK on it. That's going to look weird.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think I'll be using more characters seriously, like I used to, sorta.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
With MK gone, ICs, marth and wario are characters that will really thrive.

DDD gets better too, but I play falco, mark plays olimar and pika, so I don't think that's the best idea (mark kinda sucks vs DDD though lololol).

But as mentioned before, toon link gets A LOT better. Might be cool to have a tl player.

Frio

Smash Champion
I think we should have no MK for nov and dec. Time to move on and learn some new characters. Plus people like fraser are coming this nov just cause of this MK thing.

King Loller

Smash Rookie
T-Block, I am Nik from the KSA meeting. Representing the righteousness that is Captain Falcon; the justice and humiliation he will serve when he beats all the Meta-Knighters in his bottom-tier glory.

T-block

B2B TST
T-Block, I am Nik from the KSA meeting. Representing the righteousness that is Captain Falcon; the justice and humiliation he will serve when he beats all the Meta-Knighters in his bottom-tier glory.
Oh sick. So you had already posted by the time we talked =o

No need to RSVP.

Next event is October 15th... should be in the event title and in the event info above.

Yeah, these threads will be filled with a lot of useless discussion xP Don't be afraid to ask if you need any info though.

Yoshara is the one who hosts more casual events at his place. I believe he's planning to host next on the 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom