• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
no not soon, but eventually yes, maybe next summer when a lot of ppl from canada aren't in school and can travel away for a few days

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
so excited for next tourney after phoenix and MLG happening this weekend

oh ye and as far as I know, we've agreed we're using 3.1 ruleset for next tourney but with a LGL of 50 still. Also I believe victor is hosting melee as well with the brawl tournament.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i just planked mikes falco until he SD'd at 2 minutes left

i bet he wanted to SD in real life

:009:

EDIT: i didn't actually plank that match, i just camped the top platform after gaining a lead

MeSSi

Smash Ace
keith when meta is done uploading all the vids he has, u should link those into the alberta video thread...btw ash will give u the car rental money when he gets it from me (sometime this week)

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha so i finally booked the room for the next tourney on nov 20 lol

we're in GSB 211 again, that big room with carpet we used to have before, except after the renovations now there isn't carpet but it's still a HUGE room

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
yes melee will be hosted alongside with brawl, i'm not running the melee section of the tournament myself (victra is) but as far as I understand it will be free to enter the melee tournament, i.e. no entry fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom