• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
There's no need to be an ******* lol

Jack I'm heading over btw.

KillLock

Smash Lord
haha i have soooooooo many money matches already! so sure im down haha $5 bo3? link vs. marth?
yeah sure :colorful::starman::colorful::starman::colorful:

also darren, tyler just has 1000 ***** up his *** loololol so whatever i play melee for a day and beat people somehow????

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
BTW Link is a baller. He doesn't need skill, if he had it, he'd just eat metaknight and everyone would hate on him instead cause lets be honest, he would be OP to the max. :D

I mean, he already eats BC snakes for breakfast, (sure they suck).. lmao

Edit #2. When the **** did Jamie organize a tourny, seriously. Jamie, whens your next tourney man? Earn that title *****. hahaha

T-block

B2B TST
oh okay i'll rephrase

Z-block said:
are you the nub who pulled out a character he doesn't play in tournament that i beat in melee after playing melee for a week back at adat
remember this is melee. ye know... this game actually requires SKILL

i mean, obviously you felt marth was your best chance at winning. so either you thought you were better at marth than you were actually were (and you claim this is not the case), or you just suck at general decision making. so where does that leave you?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
it's called i refuse playing falco vs puff because it's a gay matchup and i thought i'd try something else

$5 money match my marth vs your puff

i'm 8 months behind in melee and against the odds of the matchup and my tyler spacing shall SQUASH you

KillLock

Smash Lord
man i squah mike in marth vs puff

how do you not win in marth vs puff?

you need skills that's why bwahahaha i don't even play this game!!!

T-block

B2B TST
whatevs man. switching from your main to a character you don't play because "it's gay" falls under "suck at general decision making" in my eyes

idk what you're trying to prove with this mm. it's pathetically stereotypical come out arms flailing like that after being called out, especially when everyone knows even you don't expect to win

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol mike you realize my first melee tourney was right before adat2 right? you're acting like i had all the experience in the world

and i dunno what you're talking about arms flailing, and when did i ever imply i don't expect to win? why would i challenge you to a MM if i didn't LOL

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I thought you retired from smash to become a full-time smash video commenter on youtube.
i'm 8 months behind in melee and against the odds of the matchup and my tyler spacing shall SQUASH you
you'll definitely be squashing instead of cutting since your spacing is so bad and you'll be hitting him with the hilt.

maiko is gonna win

T-block

B2B TST
Cocky maybe?:awesome:
I feel justified since he was such an ******* to Keith.

lol mike you realize my first melee tourney was right before adat2 right? you're acting like i had all the experience in the world

and i dunno what you're talking about arms flailing, and when did i ever imply i don't expect to win? why would i challenge you to a MM if i didn't LOL
And I hope you realize that February was probably Keith's second tournament or so. You had also been playing Melee for a lot longer than Keith had been playing Brawl.

You get called out and instead of defending yourself (and it's understandable that you couldn't - you really had no case) you lash out with a challenge. You don't have to imply it yourself... everyone knows it's true =P I already told you why... you challenged me not because you thought you'd win, but as a way of defending yourself.

Limeee

Smash Champion
BTW Link is a baller. He doesn't need skill, if he had it, he'd just eat metaknight and everyone would hate on him instead cause lets be honest, he would be OP to the max. :D

I mean, he already eats BC snakes for breakfast, (sure they suck).. lmao

Edit #2. When the **** did Jamie organize a tourny, seriously. Jamie, whens your next tourney man? Earn that title *****. hahaha
i hosted a tourney in your mom. $0.25 entry fee ;)

:009:

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I feel justified since he was such an ******* to Keith.
um, I wasn't trying to be an *******, I really did not know who he was and I thought it'd be a nice addition to the "melee sucks" talk that I see around here sometimes...

And I hope you realize that February was probably Keith's second tournament or so. You had also been playing Melee for a lot longer than Keith had been playing Brawl.
oh really? because i'm pretty sure the first tournament i played melee in was the youth group one which was right before adat2, which i then stopped playing right up until before adat2.

You get called out and instead of defending yourself (and it's understandable that you couldn't - you really had no case) you lash out with a challenge. You don't have to imply it yourself... everyone knows it's true =P I already told you why... you challenged me not because you thought you'd win, but as a way of defending yourself.
i think you're the one lashing out here, bro. if you knew a single thing about me, you would know i like to trashtalk as jokes and you shouldn't take "SQUASHING YOU" as an insult when clearly i caps'd it for a reason.

and I don't know what bull**** you're talking about "defending myself", I don't have anything to defend? I was originally just going to type "money match" but apparently you have to start flipping out and cause problems. seems to me you're the one trying to defend yourself here as a reason to cover why you think i'm bad at melee (which is okay, cause i am, but you shouldn't make bull**** calls to cover yourself)

and how do you host a tourney in my mom :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom