• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
melee will be bringing their own setups (im leaving vic in charge of making sure ppl bring melee setups since he's hosting it), as for power outlets there is a surplus of them so there's no worry there, especially if we have powerbars.

p.s. wanna brawl right now?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
eff u keith LOL

we'll only need 2 tvs prob. It doesn't take 5 hours to do pools in melee.

also btw oriental mike and caucasian mike, you guys should make the title for this melee and brawl now and possible a new banner? O:

FINALLY, UNIFICATION OF BOTH COMMUNITIES?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
unification of both communities would be AMAZING! I may enter melee even, since it's free and all, although i dunno if hosting/brawling/meleeing all at once is possible but we'll see.

also vic r u making sure melee ppl bring tv's/gamecubes? cuz brawl usually needs around 4 tv's and that's about how many we usually have so i don't think we can spare any, although we can find out who's all bringing setups for nov.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah if Carl's coming, he's likely gonna bring at least 2 set ups with him. Jarrett will bring one himself as well and then we'll pretty much be good to go. But i'll double check with every one.

The only problem is people switching between both games but obviously we'll have to run this tournament with a bit of coordination between you and I mike. For example, getting all the melee/brawl players to do their preferred pools first etc.

T-block

B2B TST
Yes, setups will be kept 100% separate to avoid any drama.

Coordination is good.

New banner is possible, but I'm swamped right now.

We should talk more.

Yes vic, I have an extra controller, but I think only one memory card. Why?

Frio

Smash Champion
NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO Don`t make me be the isolationist here >_> Keep your dirty melee from the brawl

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah mark got it worse LOL. Then mark tried playing marth and failed more.

lol keith

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
look at that attractive green prefix

once we have time we can do something about putting melee rules into the op, as well as a new banner. I support using the members of snsd and avoiding any conflicts between melee and brawl.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So melee is going to be free? I kinda like that, but I think if we get attendance from Calgary, we should def do a legit tournament. Since it's free I am probably going to use mario or some BS.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you're staying away from the melee rules lol.

i'll host this independently but obviously both sides will have to work together etc. I'll just take care of the bracket as well as making sure all the matches get done on my part.

if calgary does come, I say we still make it free. We can just have our super hype white people vs asians crew battle. You can go ahead and use mario but when it comes down to it, you'll realize you'll have too much pride and you'll switch to your good characters to avoid losing. It all works out.

T-block

B2B TST
icicle mountain takes more skill than FD imo. ban yoshi's bs :trollface:

i think i'll go back to jiggs lol... haven't been practicing enough to play falco =(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Anyone wanna brawl today or tomorrow if they're not busy?
I ended up getting two days off of work somehow lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha alright I'll head over soon. I'm just eating right now then I gotta shower and get dressed and stuff.

Uhhh I'll call you when I'm almost there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom