• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Guys I don't know about a smashfest, You need to be aware that were waking up 5-6am and driving for 12 hours. We need to be well rested. So, the 7 people on the trip need to all be there, with all their things, and theyl lbe sleeping over. as for anyone else who would like to join, i can have 3-4 more people, but you need to leave by 10ish quite frankly. We need to be realistic. and you can come over at 6pm. 934-4886 if you have any questions or want to come, call me, ill be done my midterm at 3:30. anytime after that gimme a shout.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey Keith, what time do you want me to come over to your place with Adam? So we can follow you to Ash's place.

Alright, Keith, if you don't get this, I'll just call you tomorrow when I wake up.

One of two things I'm thinking here,

At about three o'clock or so I'll be picking up Adam. Your Mom said no to a Smashfest, but what about if it's just the two of us waiting to follow you? I'd drop Adam off at his Mom's place since he won't be coming with us (not a lot of time for a smashfest at Ash's place so we'll just play when we meet up with him in BC.) and then I'd follow you to Ash's place. His Mom's place is along Terwilleger Drive so it's not a big detour.

OR!

If absolutely no one is allowed to come over even if it's for a couple hours before we leave for Ash's, then I just go with my other plan and drop Adam off at his Mom's place and we practice some Smash for a couple of hours before I leave and go to your place, following you to Ash's from there.

lilseph

Smash Ace
are seriously going to be smashing on the weekend?
There is MLG to watch, SC2, Halo 3 and maybe reach.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Why watch other people play on ****ty livestreams when you can play, have fun, and practice a little?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i've never been a fan of any of the halos, and sc2 i should play more but i haven't been on in i think like over 2 months now

brawl is pretty cool though

Limeee

Smash Champion
i'd rather see football games in person, but hockey games are cooler on TV
IMO both pretty cool even though i don't watch very often
:009:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Its like watching the NFL or NHL. Its fun watching people so much better than you.
Slightly different though. It's difficult to grab and bunch of your friends, pizza, beer, chips whatever and watch the game on the big screen. Compare that to sitting alone at your tiny computer screen in the dark watching others play video games.

lol

That's just my opinion though. Not saying it's bad or anything, just doesn't seem enjoyable, to me anyways.

To each their own I suppose.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Slightly different though. It's difficult to grab and bunch of your friends, pizza, beer, chips whatever and watch the game on the big screen. Compare that to sitting alone at your tiny computer screen in the dark watching others play video games.

lol

That's just my opinion though. Not saying it's bad or anything, just doesn't seem enjoyable, to me anyways.

To each their own I suppose.
True. I still enjoy watching the halo games because i am up there with them on their level of play or at least fairly close. I understand whats goin on, i know what they are going to do next, i just really get into the games.

But the MLG events don't beat grabbing some friends and watching a chargers game or something haha

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
There are no livestreams for brawl cause nintendo is ******** and doesn't allow that (even though it's like free advertising for their game)

halo 3 mlg is ****ing tight

halo reach is ****ing terrible

Limeee

Smash Champion
luke and jake vs the twins in losers finals in BC

EDITS: jack dan waiting in finals

top 3 for doubles is all alberta+jake

finals is jack dan vs luke jake
doubles is over
jack dan win 3-0

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
so i come back from rock climbing and i see this: "Winners semi's is set: mikehaze vs adhd rich brown vs fatal."

i was so happy to see mikehaze make it winners semis and for m2k to get defeated by rich brown!

lilseph

Smash Ace
There are no livestreams for brawl cause nintendo is ******** and doesn't allow that (even though it's like free advertising for their game)

halo 3 mlg is ****ing tight

halo reach is ****ing terrible
couldn't have said it better myself. Reach is garbage.

Limeee

Smash Champion
our metagame is so ****ed

we were going through all this meta domination and then tournaments like apex and mlg DC happen where olimar ***** and metaknight doesn't place top 2

wtf?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
MK still da bess, but not quite as much as we thought before.

you should see how crazy the marth boards are researching into the MK mu

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Diddy wins on MLG stagelist hehe....
That's what I was thinking as well.

If I recall, ADHD and maybe other diddys were complaining about how the mlg stagelist gives Diddy issues from the start, and then he wins it all haha

*Was impressed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom