• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
BC trip will be hella good. I'm pretty stoked. I have a night class on thursday, but I doubt i'll be attending, so I can smash all night.

COURSE OF ACTION

We will all meet at the Hensel's house on thurday for a smashfest. all 7 of us MUST be there, along with your bags for the trip, you'll be sleeping over at either their house or mine, and we will leave in the morning. Keep your bags to a minimum, we WONT have a lot of room. Friday at 5 am, Keith and I will drive down to the airport, (be there by 6am) get the vehicle, then both drive back to my place, pick everyone up from there, (probably just the twins and my bags), then go to the Hensel's place, pick everyoen else up, and be on the road by 7am. Now that I'm coming for sure, I'll be a mini Nazi for this trip. Ima make ****ing sure everything goes smoothly and on time. So mother ****ers, you better be ready to enter the car by 6:40am. :D sound good? lmao.

And thanks for the bday wish mike. *Hi-Five*

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm pretty sure I have Thursday off :o

Mike/Keith how much room do you have at your place? Mind if I join assuming I don't make it too crowded?

EDIT: LOL it kinda sounded like I was asking to sleepover. If it wasn't clear I meant to just brawl haha

KillLock

Smash Lord
happy birthday ash, my brotha' from anotha' motha'

and i hope we can stay at your house cause it makes this thing a whole lot more convenient.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Ya you guys can all crash at my place. As for the Hensel bro's house, lol thats the info I got from the twins, so I was assuming. worst comes to worst, we ALL sleep at my place, and no. i dont have enough pillows and covers or couches. but i have a lot of floor space. fact.

Thx Broseph. Lmao

brningpyre

Smash Lord
So, I had asked my mom earlier, and she'd been okay with it. I just decided to double-check, and she changed her mind (in kind of a bad mood tonight).

So yeah, you guys are gonna have to crash at Dim's. We can only host Smash until 10pm, too... That said, we should probably be hitting the sack early, anyway, since we're leaving so early.

So I'd suggest we simply smash until 10pm, get a good sleep, then I can come around with the car to Dim's place (or you guys can come here, whatever's easier), and we head out at 6am or 7am.

.... wtf Saber, Tohsaka, Sakura. lmao
Don't forget Ilya, "MOU IKKAI!"

KillLock

Smash Lord
Ya you guys can all crash at my place. As for the Hensel bro's house, lol thats the info I got from the twins, so I was assuming. worst comes to worst, we ALL sleep at my place, and no. i dont have enough pillows and covers or couches. but i have a lot of floor space. fact.

Thx Broseph. Lmao
reserve me a couch?! LOL

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Lol guys, I am not going say who gets to sleep on what, or not. Its all upto you guys, ima throw you covers and pillows ( I recommend you bring something for yourself) and you guys fight for it. So if everyone wants to surcome to Dan's *****ing and let him have a comfy sleep spot, you go for it! I got nothing to do with it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm sayin', it's us that hafta deal with him for 13+ hours of driving if he don't get the couch and sleeps like ****. lol

I don't care where I go. I'm bringing a bag that has my Wii, change of clothes, and a sleeping bag. That's all I need. Glad to know you're coming with us, Ash.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
I'm with keith. Dan gets the most uncomfortable ride there. The trunk.

And here's the deal, I hope it doesn't take us long to get there, we will not be taking frequent stops. I drove 2 weeks ago, my buddy drove 75% of the way there, that took us 12hours. On the way back I drove 75% of the way, it took us 10hrs and 40mins. SO with that being said, 13hrs is big max gentlemen. We will only be stopping twice. Once in valemount (3 and a half hours down) and then in Kamloops, (4hrs later)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'm with keith. Dan gets the most uncomfortable ride there. The trunk.

And here's the deal, I hope it doesn't take us long to get there, we will not be taking frequent stops. I drove 2 weeks ago, my buddy drove 75% of the way there, that took us 12hours. On the way back I drove 75% of the way, it took us 10hrs and 40mins. SO with that being said, 13hrs is big max gentlemen. We will only be stopping twice. Once in valemount (3 and a half hours down) and then in Kamloops, (4hrs later)
Lol you say that now, but when they start complaining about taking a piss, stops will be made, especially if keith has to go. If keith has to go, you guys won't really have a choice =D. ALL THE POWER BELONGS TO YOU KEITH!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol^

Honestly, the main reason why I'm not going is because I'd probably end up hating all of you near the end of the trip, or maybe even mid way through it.

Guess I could take a plane down, but I don't know if it'd be worth the money for me.

Luke you have no idea how much I envy you. Traveling is my thing, and flying for the prices that you get would e a dream come true for me haha

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Lol you say that now, but when they start complaining about taking a piss, stops will be made, especially if keith has to go. If keith has to go, you guys won't really have a choice =D. ALL THE POWER BELONGS TO YOU KEITH!
That's what open windows are for. LOLJK

Wait, why am I the one who's making stops again?

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I should be able to smash on thursday, seeing as I will be helping my bro clean his house on Friday. Where will it be held at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom