• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
its at our house until 10, we should do our MM's while ur here!

$2 wolf vs. falco bo3?
$2 wolf vs. marth bo3?

i think thats wat it was?

lilseph

Smash Ace
Thursday you say. I might want to come and i'll need the adress. Also, Mike, if i show up we need to do our MM. Been put off for to long now and i'll either forget/ not come to the next tourny and it will never get done.

EDIT: WTF Z-BLOCK!?!?!?!?!?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha yes we do kyle

falco vs. mk bo3 or 5? $5?

and yes maiko i don't know u nemore if ur Z-block, is Z-block a PT main? cuz i know T-block mains diddy

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
I need Kieth's Cell as well as Brandon's please. We need to finalize everything for Vancouver.

780 934-4886 is my cell. Text me.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Soooooooooooooooooooo... bad news.

Hensels will not be able to host smash on Thursday, as our mom decided to change her mind again. I just finished arguing with her, and she's not gonna allow it. I apologize to everyone.

I'm still definitely going on the trip, we're just gonna need to find somewhere else for Thursday. Again, I'm so sorry guys.

Who can host? People will be sleeping at Dim's, I guess. We won't be playing late, since we'll be leaving really early the next day (7am, 8am?)

I need Keith's Cell as well as Brandon's please. We need to finalize everything for Vancouver.

780 934-4886 is my cell. Text me.
780 292-4124 is mine.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Everybody 'like' this page for Dan:

http://on.fb.me/cB1xga

If it gets to 37K, they're apparently going to release an English voice bank for Miku.

(and just so it's totally not spam)
Ash, has Brandon sent you his number, or do you still need it?

EDIT: Ne'er mind, Brandon. Call me~ (no homo)

MeSSi

Smash Ace
hey the smashfest is at ash's but as u already know, he doesn't have a lot of space in his basement. dan,jack,me, kelvin,ash,keith, brandon, jamie, and hopefully luke and mark (so basically the original 7 people on the trip plus others.... we need the practice (singles and dubz) but dont crowd the place, i think 10 people is a good cap for ash's basement, but i dono wat ash thinks about this. he'll have the final word on this.

the smashfest will probably be around 7pm -8pm.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Ash told me 6:10pm, on the dot. I dunno~ I bet Dan'll be late.

I'll have a bit more to say once we get to Ash's tomorrow.

However, I would like to tell everyone this: PACK LIGHT. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom