• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
omg double xnxx

THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES

Limeee

Smash Champion
i only use my second monitor for skype lolol

i used to have a cool music player thing too lol

takes too much effort and focus to use two monitors at once (ie watching a vid on one and browsing stuff on the other, i can't focus on both)

:009:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I would use both of my monitors if:

A. I had enough space on my desk for both.

and

B. My second monitor was of comparable quality (it's good but nowhere near as good as my new one (new = I got it 3 months ago)).

Frio

Smash Champion
GaW noises were annoying as fk kay. So hard to get luke to shut up after that =_=, like I wasn't stressed enough about that =_=.

Limeee

Smash Champion
best moment of tournament was jack vs felix winners bracket lol

so hype

EDIT: im downloading asa's hax right now, so be ready for hype stream tv AB

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Since nagging Brandon is the cool thing to do, have you checked for those replays yet, Brandon?

Would be Rainbow Cruise & a Lylat match, so just let me know.

:upsidedown:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm real sorry guys. Been practically working non-stop since I got back from BC. I have tomorrow off and don't work on Wrdnesday until noon so I plan on doing some serious work.

:phone:

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I'm real sorry guys. Been a homo *** non-stop since I got back from BigCock. I have tomorrow to seal the deal with my hubby dubby until noon so I plan on doing some serious work.

Limeee

Smash Champion
im gonna test out my hax tonight, any song requests? im probably gonna change a few of the textures just for the sake of the stream, and people complained about fd music but asa changed it after the monthly so we'll see

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm real sorry guys. Been a homo *** non-stop since I got back from BigCock. I have tomorrow to seal the deal with my hubby dubby until noon so I plan on doing some serious work.

The hell do you care? You don't even play this game.

Dude, we've totally been using your Wii (with cool hacks) for the stream for the last while.
On and off really. Mostly because people still complain. :p

Can't please everyone either way. idc if my wii goes on stream or not.

Frio

Smash Champion
**** sakes I hate hacks. Ima bring my wii ad put a **** load of Cpop on it. See how you like it.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
lol Dan burning bridges before you leave i see...

anyway. i will hopefully get word back if i can host your party, but we might need a back up plan, like if brandon wouldnt mind hosting.. also we should take inventory of whos bringing what

edit: i guess its at my place :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I literally stared at that gif for about 7 mins what's wrong with me

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Hey guys, we need to decide on a June tourney date right away, so we can hand out flyers at the Men's Expo thing this weekend.

June 3, 10, 17, 24. Let me know quickly, please. I'll print them Friday, and get them to whoever's going.

Top Bottom