• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

brningpyre

Smash Lord
s'all good. It was a fun night. I'm tired as ****, since your roommate left their alarm on for over an hour, and then just hit snooze every so often afterwards. And then I had to go to an early brunch.

I just wish I had more to drink. Should've done Spaceland.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
s'all good. It was a fun night. I'm tired as ****, since your roommate left their alarm on for over an hour, and then just hit snooze every so often afterwards. And then I had to go to an early brunch.

I just wish I had more to drink. Should've done Spaceland.
yeah, my room mates are weird. lol too bad you were the only one drinking :p

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
I demand that we do this again! i still have over a hundred dollars worth of booze that needs drinking :/

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
one more time before Dan leaves? LOL

Also, who here has a Black Widow Ultimate keyboard? I got one today for my sister since she needed a new computer, but she doesn't like the loudness of the keyboard. So. Woohoo. I got a new kickass keyboard.

Is it a better idea to have some kind of wrist pad for the keyboard though? my old one had that and it was pretty comfy.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
so i'm kinda suckering myself into it (Diablo 3. I'll prolly pick it up in the next few days and join up with you guys) and am contemplating getting a new mouse. My Logitech G300 though is still really awesome with its custom keys and ability to switch between three different set macros. Looks nice alongside the blackwidow i'm using too.

But if I were to go into a new mouse, anybody got any opinions? Likely gonna go Razer if I do get a new gaming mouse anyway, but yeah. Asides Diablo 3 I'll probably just stick to shooters/action games like PSO2 if we get that.

Contemplating between the Deathadder, Naga Hex and the Lachesis.

I'll prolly stick with my G300, but was wondering what you guys think.

KillLock

Smash Lord
A mouse is a mouse. You don't need anything specific unless you're playing a PC shooter, Brandon.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wouldn't suggest getting a gaming mouse, seeing as you don't really need all of the extra functions unless you are hardcore into some PC FPS'. Alongside that, the mice you are looking at range from $50 - $80, while a normal, functioning mouse is around the $10 - $20 range.

EDIT: Also I ended up picking up Diablo 3.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah you guys are right. I went into BestBuy and was about to pick one up but stopped myself. Guess I was waiting to hear what you guys had to say too. :p

I like my mouse I have. $40 for a gaming mouse with this much customization? Can't really say no to that anyway. Pretty much needed to hear it from other people I guess. Thanks again guys. I'll letcha know when I pick the game up. I'm probably gonna go with the Demon Hunter class or something.

[EDIT]

Thanks guys.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Just don't get razer anything.

DPI matters when you're playing fps games. If you're not doing anything fps heavy, then just get whatever feels good to you lol. It doesn't matter all too much about what you get(unless it's razer).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Just don't get razer anything.

DPI matters when you're playing fps games. If you're not doing anything fps heavy, then just get whatever feels good to you lol. It doesn't matter all too much about what you get(unless it's razer).
Yeah the only thing Razer I have is this new mechanical keyboard. Was getting it for my sis but she liked my older keyboard better so I was like "...woot? swap out ftw? :p"

I'll stick with the mouse I've got.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Added you Alvin.

Mine is SigniaSixth#1634 for anyone who wants to add me as well.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i was gonna go male barb and wizard lol jack stealing my swag

idk what im gonna end up making but i have a 15 barb right now

:009:

EDIT: i finally found ash

he's been wearing silly pants instead of playing smash :colorful:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Call it random, but I think we should all go golfing sometime. I did it for quite a few years and I've been meaning to put my Dad's club set to use.

Top Bottom