• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
^i think we have already put up some flyers at the uni (like everywhere) and macewan (during taste of animethon)

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
lol I know. i used to be the one taking them down :/. it just means we would have to keep putting them up. and after a while if people dont show up then we can stop putting them up. doesnt hurt to try though. its not like we are going to get more people by not doing anything.

:phone:

Frio

Smash Champion
Btw if we have tourneys on sunday im probs gonna miss it. Im on my school time for work still and since we waited so long to decide on a date I can't book any time off for may. Ill check the written one today a work to see if i have any free sundays

Actually I can still book off the 27th if we choose that 1

KillLock

Smash Lord
Dan can make one more tournament, but it definitely won't be the 27th as he is leaving at the end of the month :(

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
FUUUUU- dan take me with you!

we need to have a going away party for dan. with alcohol and mario party

Yoshiii6

Smash Rookie
Well if you are trying to get new members for the tourneys I would suggest posting flyers, if you are allowed, in game stores. For me I had no idea about this until animethon last year and I think flyers someplace like EB games would help more people find it. Also, im not following the posts that well, has any date been decided yet?

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
lulz, but if we do 6 we can take a drink everytime it switches to night and day and also get 5 stars at once lol

brningpyre

Smash Lord

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I won't be able to make the 13th, as it turns out (and neither can Jamie).

It looks like we're gonna have to hold the touney on May 20th.

Please let me know RIGHT AWAY if you can't make that date. Sorry for all the confusion. Everyone's so busy in May.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey Brandon, I think I saved 2 matches of my money match with asa on your Wii, if you have them could you send them to me please?

like mediafire or whatever

thx

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Won't make may 20th. If you wanna change it back to that saturday go right ahead (if it works for more people that is).

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
i should be able to make whenever. sucks that luke and mark aren't going. i need to give you your controllers!!! X.X. anybody up for practice this month?

KillLock

Smash Lord
Hmm maybe we should just skip this monthly and just do some drinking games one of these weekends with Dan before he leaves? would be fun like last time imo

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
agreed actually. Dans leaving and doesnt enjoy brawl all too much so why send him off with a tourney instead of drinking games :3

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm maybe we should just skip this monthly and just do some drinking games one of these weekends with Dan before he leaves? would be fun like last time imo
I'm down for this

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I can let you guys know what weekend I can do stuff, I've been fairly busy as of late. I'll let you guys know after this weekend most likely.

Top Bottom