• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Should have posted this sooner but, I am sorry about not hosting this Friday (aka; today). I honestly thought that this Saturday was the week of the tournament in BC.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
On a non smash related note, I got into the PSO2 JP closed beta and have been playing it for the past 2 days, and so far I am loving it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Phantasy Star Online 2 I'm guessing?

I really gotta play more games... Should take more breaks from just playing Smash and BlazBlue to sit down with other titles.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
My Wii broke, ditching this game after P7 lol
I still wanna practice one more time before we go. Maybe if Jack if up for some brawl on Wednesday or Thursday??

Frio

Smash Champion
Well, I'm ditching this game after Japan. Let's end this thing. Let's just become a LoL/SC2 group :)

KillLock

Smash Lord
>Not a Diablo 3 group

wow, just wow mark.

and darren twins/brandon want to smash on those days as well. maybe it'll be best if you could host? my tiny room couldn't possibly be comfortable for all of us to smash in, lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha yeah I could host.
What day works best for everyone? I'm fine with either wed or thurs. But I prefer wed since we are waking up early for BC I'm assuming

Frio

Smash Champion
Hey brandon do you want me to bring a GPS? Also I'm at my house this week the address is 16618-105ave. I'm going to be pretty busy up to Thursday so I might be hard to contact till then.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If I hosted tomorrow, how many people would be able to show up? I am asking because I am able to host tomorrow.
I planned on coming in tomorrow anyway. I'm down.

[EDIT]

Also, Mark, if you wanna bring a GPS, you can. Though my iPhone's got built-in GPS mapping anyway. I'm also going to be printing off a map for our route anyway, following Keith. GPS mounted to give us a reminder though in case could be cool. Unless it suddenly tells us "TURN HERE"

Me: ..b-but Keith is going this way. D:

Frio

Smash Champion
How I wont bother then cuz my GPS will yell at you the whole time. and Brandon are we gonig to the friendly at strong hold games?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So I won't really be able to come to tournaments anymore (till september) if we do tournaments on saturday. I can come after work for a side event (end work at 5:30) but I won't be able to make doubles, and could only make singles if you gave me bottom seed in pools and waited for me. I know I asked for sunday tournaments last year, but I forget why we said no. Was it because people couldn't make sundays or was it cause the UofA doesn't let us book sundays? If it was the first reason does it still apply to everyone? And if it's the second reason then I guess I am ****ed :/.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm also going to be making more trips into the city so I'm not just waiting for a month to play the game again, so I'll be consistent. Should be good for us in Doubles and Singles.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i dont mind sundays for tournaments
i wont be able to stay late at mcdonalds or whatever but thats only for 2/3 months until summer comes and then it doesn't matter at all

:009:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
So people know; The earliest time people can show up at my place tomorrow is about 3:30PM, and everything should be ending around 11:00PM or earlier.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i can't smash at all this week, too busy

why are you quitting now that your wii broke down? do you play wifi or something?

:009:
Was gonna quit because I'd barely be able to play. But it turns out my new roommate has a wii. If I can steal my brothers brawl disk I'm good to go lol
I don't play wifi.

If I hosted tomorrow, how many people would be able to show up? I am asking because I am able to host tomorrow.
I could show up at some point.
So I won't really be able to come to tournaments anymore (till september) if we do tournaments on saturday. I can come after work for a side event (end work at 5:30) but I won't be able to make doubles, and could only make singles if you gave me bottom seed in pools and waited for me. I know I asked for sunday tournaments last year, but I forget why we said no. Was it because people couldn't make sundays or was it cause the UofA doesn't let us book sundays? If it was the first reason does it still apply to everyone? And if it's the second reason then I guess I am ****ed :/.
Sunday works better for me tbh.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Forgot to say this earlier; I will also need at least one person to bring a Wii, due to my Wii not being able to display through composite cables.

Top Bottom