• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
swould anyone be willing to give m a ride to stefans if they are headed there? although i get off work at 4:30

:phone:

lilseph

Smash Ace
Are we still gonna do that MM brandon lol. We don't have the time to actually practice -_-.

Or we could do CS2 MM to send it off /o\.
Nah. We can wait on that money match if you want. I'll have had only a day to properly practice with it. Maybe next hangout at Stephan's after this one. And I'll be mainly playing Smash at this anyway for the tourney.
I'll MM you guys in CS2 or EX:bee:

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'll do it on CS2 :V.

Just so I can actually have a chance .-.

(Or not even if you're supah gdlk now)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Kyle and I fighting is one thing. One of these days it's going to be no different from those matches Jack and I have. Down to the wire and epic.

... Drunken BlazBlue could happen anytime though. lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm finally bringing my brother to a tourney lol
If everyone is nice to him maybe he'll consider coming to more after haha

He's out of practice though, but he's decent once he gets into it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Prolly not for this tourney, but I may have recruited two people here in Spruce Grove who play. They're the kind that say they've never been beaten yet. So there's a drive for competition. If you see someone you have no idea about on here, it's probably one of them. Works with me at Staples.

Darren, let's wreck some ****!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
Hell yeah! I'm excited for this tourney

ahhhh idk about an MM lol
That's just free money for you guys.

But maybe we'll do a dollar or two just for the hell of it. Bo5? We call green lol

haha deal

EDIT: Font color switch
you guys are on! how bout random teams and stages to make it interesting?? im kinda hyped for this lololololol

MeSSi

Smash Ace
^^ this.

not to raise anyones hopes or anything but wilson mite come to this...............

mike wong if i confirm wilson, u think u could come to this?

cuz i know it would take something out of the ordinary for u to come to one of these again.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Alright Stephen I'm going to head out to your place pretty quick.

and Brandon be there by at least 9 LOL.

inb411pm

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I need someone to bring a Wii, partly because the normal SD cables for my Wii decided to stop working so we need a Wii that won't be on a laggy TV.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone had compoinnent cables for the wii so I could use my HD PVR instead of these dazles. I can't seem to get any bloody sound out of it =s

Crusayer

Smash Lord
God damit kyle. I was all hyped to play against you too >:

Thanks for hosting Stefan!

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Dang, how else do you guys get the sound out of the dazzle? bloddy things giving mea headache

Top Bottom