• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
yeah. a 24 pack is about 50 bucks and hard liquor is about 20 or so, so i will pitch in 40 for jack and me and if everyone gives 20 then we are golden

:phone:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Tonight? Son of a *****.

Can someone text me how late you guys are going? I want to gooooo~

Edit: K, I'm probably coming. My friend says he's probably going to call it off. What are you bringing for booze and snacks?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Tonight? Son of a *****.

Can someone text me how late you guys are going? I want to gooooo~

Edit: K, I'm probably coming. My friend says he's probably going to call it off. What are you bringing for booze and snacks?
I'll bring a case of coca cola or something. Obviously someone's gonna bring some rum like Bacardi or Captain Morgans or whatever? Because I'll mix some drinks or get some basic Rum & Cokes going. Also I'm bringing some booze too.

I'll get some bags of chips too. Miscelleanious things really.

Also, bringing my fight stick and Wii for hacks/replays/whatevs. Anybody thinks I need to bring anything else, lemme know. Either by text or PM here or whatevs.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
i bought a 24 of stella. some vodka, kahlua, a 24 of dr pepper some chips and some milk for whyte russians. how many people are coming? may need more setups. also almost forget. enter through the gazebo in the back. keith, we will probably chill for a long while lol

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Naw, I'll be coming at 6pm.

I'll bring some pop, liquor, and some more chips.

I can only think of Munchkin, whenever I hear "Gazebo". YOU FACE THE GAZEBO ALONE.

I'm leaving soon, but picking up stuff on the way. Text me if you need a ride, and don't live in the middle of nowhere.
Cam, text me anyways, I need yo numba.

T-block

B2B TST
guuuys how was your thing

i played like... four hours of diddy kong racing. started a new game with a friend and finished first wizpig

i love this game x.x

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Gah, DKR was sooo good. I played through it again a couple Summers ago, and it was even better than I remembered. Why haven't I seen anything like the silver coin challenges in any other racing game? :x

Who do you use? I'm guessing Pipsy or Tiptup.

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I was still right though. :awesome:

I used to be a Banjo main, but when I went back, I found myself using mainly Timber, with a bit of Banjo and Conker on the side.

goddammit why did i leave my n64 in nova scotia >.>

:005:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I was a conker or tiptup guy myself, i'm nowhere near as good as I used to be at that game though for some reason, was everyone better at gaming when they were like 10 years old?

Frio

Smash Champion
Lulz, expecting half of AB to have massive hangovers today. Side note: Sleeping in until 2 PM is the best.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for coming guys. I need to be better prepared next time, but that party was hype

Edit: actually bothered unlocking everything for next time XD

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Uuuuggh~

I shouldn't have been drinking last night too. That was a ****ing great night, though. Shoutouts:

Props to Kyle for getting absolutely ***** by the laser on Spaceland (in a space dress).
Props to Brandon for getting a helluva lot better at Blazblue.
Props to Cam for GETTING A GAME-OVER IN SONIC 2. Loljk, that was a sick night.
Props to Dan for awesome Mario Party 2 drinking rules, and for wrecking at Mario Kart 64 (I only stole first from you, like, 3 times out of 30 games). Also, DAT GUNJACK.
Props to Jack for taking advantage of everyone, and three-stocking us into even more shots. And carrying our team in Golden Eye.

I had said earlier I'd post our rules for Drinking Mario Party 2:

Drink if you land on a red space, or a bowser space.
Take 2 shots if it's sexy Bowser.
Take a shot if you get hit by the laser (Spaceland).
Take a drink if you lose a minigame.
Take a drink if you pass the Koopa bank.
Take a shot if you land on the Koopa bank.
Take a drink if you land on a hidden block.
Take a shot if you get a star from a hidden block.
Take a drink if you roll a 10 or a 1.
Everyone drinks if you land on a green space.
Take a shot if you buy a star.
Take 2 shots if you purposely avoid a star (STAR AVOIDANCE).
Take a drink if you get into a duel.
Take a shot if you lose a duel.

(if you can think of more that we had, lemme know)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, that was a really weird game. Only two bowsers, like 6 lasers (every single one hit Kyle), 3 stars from hidden blocks, a ton of green spaces, no duels, and we didn't even finish (Dan kicked the 64 at the end of the 18th turn). Dan got a total of 6 hidden blocks (**** THAT ****).

lilseph

Smash Ace
I was fine screw you guys. I think it was Jack that got to me.

Also Keith you missed take a shot if bowser ran you over. Dan ran me over when he turned into bowser and almost did it again on the same turn :(

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
my favourite was me and Dan wrecking in power stone 2
lol it was more like me distracting for you to get the powerstones and ****** everyone with spirit bombs

btw there's way more mp rules, it's just that I can't remember them until they come up on the spot :troll:

Bowser space is always a shot. I feel like I should make special rules for battle minigames and chance time.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I like competitive Smash Bros. rules.

Take a drink if you,

• Lose a stock
• Three stock someone
• Get timed out and lose for it

Take a shot if you,

• Get three stocked
• Time someone out and win for it (because you're a lil' *****; fight like a man!)

And then when items come into the picture...**** gets real. lolz

[EDIT]

Oh, and for Doubles, the only thing that changes is that you have to take either two drinks or a shot if you kill your own partner (haven't decided yet). SD'ing in either singles or doubles means you take another drink beyond the stock you lost.

Asa

Smash Hero
hey so is there a carpool coming to p7? there's a player close to you guys that wants in

Top Bottom