• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB Tournament Discussion

Heartstring

Smash Legend
make sure to beat seibreik, fiish top of your pool and let everyone wonder how the **** you did it ^.^

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Unfortunately, I got 3rd seed. I took seibrik to about last hit on game two( SDd on my last stock) and beat bangalz game one with 0% gimp to start off the game and still lost.

I'm rly just need a nap. Idc how hard my rd two pool is as long as I can squeeze a nap in

Prob is I think dubz is starting very sOon sigh

I'm not giving up tho, going to try and push through it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
awesome, make sure to do well rnd 2 pools!
also, why can they not get livestream going? god damn pound...

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Internet probz at the hotel.

About to MM ESAM I think

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I got switched out of that pool. I know I have atomsk and pwii now

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'd love to be there, but I know how exhausting traveling & tourney play is... my sympathy to you, Eric... but you got this!
Take 1st in your 2nd round pool!

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I beeping let halberd kill me against sea...fml

iTard

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
You can do it, try your best! Show that R.O.B. is made of steel and not plastic!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Everyone send Sil messages to make sure he starts working on the Community Combo Video. =P

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Lol he told me that when I picked it . To get some credit, he dbl spiked me at very low % to get a stock lead but I still brought it back on "his" cp (just to end up being a tard and dying by an explosive ball lol)

I blew it guys...I'm sorry. I'll give more of a recap when I get he sine I can't stand typing on iPhones

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah. He rly only had boss in his way as far as I can tell. I wish I could have stayed in his pool xD nahh, I just has to step it up. Will def get back to practice mode again once I arrive in kentucky.

Good shiz, Chibo

8Bitman

Smash Master
Did you have to fight Seibrik Mr. Eric???

Who was in Chibo's pool?

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Chibo really is amazing, wow.

Mister Eric; don't take it too hard. You still did the best and you had a hard way making it there. You had a test, you had a hard pool and you had a hard travelling with little sleep. So feel proud regardless! ([^^]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
we love you all the same!
all of you!
so, did chibo do anything other than escape pools? i mean he was quoted in the song so its law that he does something cool

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Trela match was recorded, will be up soonish, it's a VGBC record. ChuDat wasn't. Both were great sets imo.
Vs Trela game 1 was crazy close, I got him to last stock 145% i think, though game 2 iirc he 2 stock high % got me. however throughout the set i did a bunch of crazy stuff (you're advice REALLY helped stingers thxx, ul notice I followed it). I also powershield canceled the first hit of luc's dair on my shield and usmashed him in between the two hits lmao, and got him with a speed upB nair kill iirc.
vs ChuDat, what a cool set. game 1 he kills me in like... 30 seconds lmao, got me into a great hammer combo and killed me very early. however after that within like 40 more seconds i kill him from like 30 to death taking almost no damage from like a triple or quad bair kill (chasing him out to the blast zone). Game 1 came down to last stock last hit, and I continued to play amazing, even one point shouting ROLL as I predicted a roll by chu dat hitting him with a nearly full charged fsmash

seibrik was recorded, i lost, but iirc it was last stock both games. it was fun, no complaints tho he got 3rd lol.

vs kirin "big link" blaze i lost 0-2 recorded lmao. mad props to him, he knows the matchup so well. i was doing AMAZING game 1 ready to win till i ran off for a gimp and overB'd instead of fair'd by accident and dying at ZERO percent. game 2 he just won lol

vs boss i double 2 stocked him, game 1 was a jv3

i think literally every single set i played in MM or tourney i successfully used side B multiple times. real talk, that move is good lmao

pwii and all other pools matches from round 1 were recorded. i 2-0d everyone else, awesome awesome sets vs iliad, meno, and hot$

in MM's i lost to pikapika last hit game 3:/
2-0'd kidgoggles (apex 1 rematch lmao)
2-0'd poltergust yeaaa (and killed him at 0 with a side b gimp that ripped through yoshi's double jump lol (NOT RECORDED OMG SO SALTY)
lost to fino ewwwww lol

o yea and stingers i almost got to finally MM kadaj. he was playing bengalsrz and i had next but he lost 1-2, but i then got to play bengalz in a set and 2-0d him, not a MM or anything though

that's about it for now

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
stingers iv tried for the last couple months lmao lol

it just doesnt randomly happen. iv been trying to get a set with him in at vc9 and p5

Rekros

Smash Cadet
So yeah, I went to a tourney the 20th and placed 17th in singles and 5th in teams WOOT!!! ^.^

The only singles I remembered to save :/
Vs. Greed (Falco)
1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er9KejNnCb8
2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYzj6KeDAcs

Teams
Vs. Doom (Sanke) and Random (MK)
1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JLj6BiDfYE
2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvxLxPuJySA
3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCDl-BxYuR0

Vs. Yubi (Diddy Kong) and
1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJY7C0No7KI (got fu**** up at the end, but we won :D)
2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfK8k_7wis
3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K7DsPjOn14

ENJOY :D

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yay for dtilt lock on the falco xD
will watch moar laters

Sudai

Stuff here
The only DTilt lock I've ever done was just spamming DTilt on someone on a wall. I was always too lazy to learn the timing for that. Works out well cause I quit. lol

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
D-tilt locks don't happen too often for me either, but the thing is, I notice moments all the time and at least once a tournament where I could have pulled one off but didn't react fast enough for it. I just think if we increased our awareness, then we might see a bit more success with it. Of course it's avoidable, with techs, jumping, etc., but players arent robots, they instead beep up...unlike us ;3

Top Bottom