• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB Q&A!! Read this before asking questions...ALL OF IT!

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Well, I mean, you know it's coming, so either time you d-smash earlier so it hits as he gets out of his or, and this is what I would do, just short-hop and aerial instead of staying on the ground. The d-smash hits low, and most R.O.B. players d-smash by instinct.

Of course, the same could be said for you as the opposing R.O.B., hehe.

EDIT: I think there are too many logistical issues for the no-tripping code to work. It also takes a while to set up (I have been told around 30 minutes?) which doesn't help the fact that Brawl tournies already take forever. Also, there seems to be room for shadiness in the code; I mean, what if someone uses a code that looks very similar but happens to change other things too?

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
true that dragz, it would suck if somebody altered other aspects of the game that would just ruin the competitive scene of smash

hover with upB and nair its @sshole! just try to outrange your opponent assuming if thats how your friends ROB plays

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I hope they all get horribly maimed and have to get cyborg enhanced limbs. That'd be pretty awesome.

Sudai

Stuff here
Well, I'm like...really far inland now. I just finished moving in and settling down in my new dorm, so I'm like...99.9% safe up here. I'm worried about my family though. The good will is very appreciated, ipitydatfu. Oh, and we need to come up with a way to shorten your name. >.>

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
IDK, the MK situation reminds me of Tiger Woods, yeah they both are very good and godly. In the tiger woods situation, i remember reading some articles saying that whneever he plays in a tourney, the other players seem to play worse than they usually do, which some analysts see that a some form of mindgame that he places the other golfers under.

THats how i see MK as, he might be really good, but not perfect, we might be over exxagerating his greatness cuz whenever that little @sshole of a sword wielding mask wearing caped thing enters the field, we all seem to have mental blocks, and not raising hell on all fleshies. Well, thats how i see it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
pity got to play my Meta online first hand.

38% KO AFTER the hit? Don't mind if I do. Twice.

Zero to death in under 5 seconds at start of the match?

METAKNIGHT IS SO COOL, RITE?

:'(

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
yeah man too god (god, good, whats the difference? XD). Is there a way to DI that hit? anyways, I am just happy i can take off a stock for the moment.

But I auto win for that one jab-super jump punch with luigi.

In conclusion, MK is very COOL, wtf with the upB invincibility frames

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Metaknight seems to be the secondary of choice for the ROB players nowadays. I say this as a generalizing statement that I have put no real research into and therefore have little to no foundation. However, I think I may be correct.

Top Bottom