• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House! *results thread is up*

sanchaz

Smash Lord
uhhh have i met you?
yeah, you were all like, "I'm a ******, I'm sorry sanchaz." and I was like "it's okay because your stupid.;" where is your god now?!?!?!?!?!

dam I getting buzzed.

moose: I will watch duck's vids to see I can pick up any weaknesses I can use against him in tournament

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I agree with Moose's last post

Duck has a stronger punishment + edgeguarding game including really good usage of dsmash/tilts/missles to cover options. He tends to sometimes **** or get ***** depending on if he can get things going with a big punish. Also keeps you honest by grabbing if you shield too much.

Rat commits to fewer punishes overall which keeps him close in more matches, thanks to a stronger neutral/zoning game. He seems to play matchups more analytically throughout the course of a given match, methodically adapting based on the history of an opponent's moves/choices.

I sweat more when Duck gets a hit in on me, but I feel like I have to work harder to get first hits in on Rat.

Duck > Rat at the Marth, Puff, Falco matchups imo
Rat > Duck at the Sheik, Falcon, Peach matchups imo

SKELEMOTHEREFFINGTOR!

Smash Rookie
I need a teammate, I gigned up like a week ago, I'm going to tier ***** the **** outta you ppl,

real talk from real real men, like warriors, mwhahahhahahaha

**** battle bitcj

Dart!

Smash Master
I agree with Moose's last post

Duck has a stronger punishment + edgeguarding game including really good usage of dsmash/tilts/missles to cover options. He tends to sometimes **** or get ***** depending on if he can get things going with a big punish. Also keeps you honest by grabbing if you shield too much.

Rat commits to fewer punishes overall which keeps him close in more matches, thanks to a stronger neutral/zoning game. He seems to play matchups more analytically throughout the course of a given match, methodically adapting based on the history of an opponent's moves/choices.

I sweat more when Duck gets a hit in on me, but I feel like I have to work harder to get first hits in on Rat.

Duck > Rat at the Marth, Puff, Falco matchups imo
Rat > Duck at the Sheik, Falcon, Peach matchups imo
i can agree with all of this, except imo Rat at his best is better (albeit not at all by much, this could just be IL bias so take it for what it's worth) than Duck.
Then again, i've witnessed Rat when he's on...not so much with Duck.

i've yet to be proven right though since they always place identically. Do it for me Raticus :cool:

Dart!

Smash Master
I don't back down from my monetary commitments(unlike a certain person.... Zac knows who I'm talkin about). If you doubt it, just ask hungrybox. Either way, it's just 10 dollars. If I wanted to disrespect the Midwest, I'd make it a larger sum. It's because I respect the Midwest(went to college in Cleveland, I know a few of the older players in the scene) that I only bet 10.

Let me make myself clear, I'm not here to talk a ton of ****, I'm just confident in my region, just like any red-blooded scrub.

... butWestCoastgonnaraaaaaaape.
No sweat man, everybody supports their side :)

Shroomed

Smash Master
I don't back down from my monetary commitments(unlike a certain person.... Zac knows who I'm talkin about). If you doubt it, just ask hungrybox. Either way, it's just 10 dollars. If I wanted to disrespect the Midwest, I'd make it a larger sum. It's because I respect the Midwest(went to college in Cleveland, I know a few of the older players in the scene) that I only bet 10.

Let me make myself clear, I'm not here to talk a ton of ****, I'm just confident in my region, just like any red-blooded scrub.

... butWestCoastgonnaraaaaaaape.
**** you. Don't be a little ***** and just say it.

:Tally Hoes

Banned via Administration
Hey can anyone driving through or near Indianapolis pick me and my buddy up? We can't get any local drives or take a bus. And we'll be willing to pay for gas we really want to make this.

Call me at (317) 4441-204

:phone:

Kail

Smash Lord
moose: I will watch duck's vids to see I can pick up any weaknesses I can use against him in tournament
Just stand there. He'll mess up.

I think Rat is harder.
I agree but mainly cause it's hard to catch Rat off guard in my experience.

Anyone from MI want to MM? (Moose, Duck, Juggleguy).

Kage, ganon ditto MM?
Did you mean me?

wait rob so kage is confirmed now??

:troll:

i think he meant kail

i want some ganon dittos at this
I think he meant me too... And deal.

skeletor was sanchaz.
kage is actually supposed to be kail
who is also hella ****.
you gonna lose money son.
All this Kage talk is confusing me. Too many 4 letter K ganons around.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
good morning smash peeps. I'm a history major, be very jealous. now then, I'm glad that I established that I'm the stuff, who wants to do a $5 mm?

This is aimed at you people that I NEVER SEE. MICHIGAN, AND OUT OF STATERS, oh and JBM.

I plan on going kaioken times 100, so prepare yourself.

Now then I have to do some intense studying on........oh wait.......never mind.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
yo who wants to money match for their entire life savings let's go
... I'll take that bet :|.

My chances of winning are incredibly low, but my life savings is the nickels and pennies at the bottom of my change jar. You really can't have less money than me.

Top Bottom