• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

P0WAH0USE

Smash Rookie
PS. Even though I did just register, I'm not new to smashboards, or tournament style play. Not trying to say I have a good chance. Just don't want people to think that having three whole posts on this account means I have no idea what I'm talking about.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I mean, you guys could stop guessing if it will run on time and just do the math on it >_>

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
PS. Even though I did just register, I'm not new to smashboards, or tournament style play. Not trying to say I have a good chance. Just don't want people to think that having three whole posts on this account means I have no idea what I'm talking about.
All the good players post infrequently anyway lol

Hope to see ya there!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Need a setup list to do that effectively Phil

TV:
1. Jtsm
2. Jtsm
3. Jtsm
4. Ori_bro
5. Ori_bro
6. Ori_bro
7. Zinoto
8. fZk
9. Marco
10. Ori_bro
11. ThrowTheAnhyzer
12. Keitaro
15. DRDN (?)
16. DRDN (?)
(ideal number)

Wiis
1. Jtsm
2. clowsui
3. Ori_bro
4. Zinoto
5. Private Joker-Brown
6. Private Joker-Brown
7. me9595
8. Seagullman
9. Apasher
10. Xatic
11. fZk
12. Marco
13. SKTARo/ScrubKeiTaro/Keitaro
16. DRDN(?)

More setups!!! TVS ESPECIALLY

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Well doesnt look like IL is interested or can come so would I be able to possibly get housed and picked up/dropped off at megabus again?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Well doesnt look like IL is interested or can come so would I be able to possibly get housed and picked up/dropped off at megabus again?
wat

i'm still going lol. red ryu said he wants to go too...did you talk to him?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Everyone should stop making predictions about the tourney ending time. It can and will end by 11pm. The main reason PS3 went so ridiculously over time was because (from what I heard) singles started ridiculously late and there weren't enough staffers to manage pools. That's simply not gonna happen this time. If people aren't here by 2pm, they're not entering singles.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
yo it would be a lot easier if we had housing friday night. just like how I gave YOU chumps housing at DB :I

_Kain_

Smash Champion
wat

i'm still going lol. red ryu said he wants to go too...did you talk to him?
Dude I asked in the thread like a bagillion times, it gets old to get talked over whenever trying to discuss something for OoS lmao. Red Ryu said he wasn't sure, and I asked if someone could ask him cause MJG wanted to ride with us, but don't think anyone did. Can only really get solid answers from people I can txt

Just saying dont blame anyone, don't really know if Justin wants to go, don't really feel like having him drive like that for just us lmao.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Everyone should stop making predictions about the tourney ending time. It can and will end by 11pm. The main reason PS3 went so ridiculously over time was because (from what I heard) singles started ridiculously late and there weren't enough staffers to manage pools. That's simply not gonna happen this time. If people aren't here by 2pm, they're not entering singles.
Hmm, just in case I'll be keeping a lookout for any pools that may be running late and encourage them to finish faster.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Dude I asked in the thread like a bagillion times, it gets old to get talked over whenever trying to discuss something for OoS lmao. Red Ryu said he wasn't sure, and I asked if someone could ask him cause MJG wanted to ride with us, but don't think anyone did. Can only really get solid answers from people I can txt

Just saying dont blame anyone, don't really know if Justin wants to go, don't really feel like having him drive like that for just us lmao.
I'll ask justin today. Just text me next time haha... I'll give you justin's number so you don't have to wait for someone else to text him. Have you asked sago/legan if they want to go?

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
How does housing look for this? In particular Saturday night after the tourney? Friday would help too.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Definitely in need of more TVs :) please bring

GETTING CLOSE TO THAT IDEAL TV/WII COUNT GUYS!!!! Let's go :DDDD if we have 16 TVs we might even be able to finish by 10 PM if everyone hustles :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Many posts later and Keitaro still hasn't noticed I marked him as a scrub.

:bee:

you should ask KB if it can fit in his car first

ZTD | TECHnology

I Will be bringing my 24inch TV and my Wii for another setup if you are in need of anymore Derek
Please bring them sir. Thank you.

Also, Mav housing options are still available if you're interested in coming up.

Also everyone if you have a good sized TV..bring I please. In my experience I hae only hosted one tournament out of like 15 that has ever had a surplus of TV and that was over a year ago lol. Setups are key here.

M@v

Subarashii!

Also, Mav housing options are still available if you're interested in coming up.
Yeah, not sure as of now. Its still a pretty hefty drive (almost 5 hours) for a one day tourney for me. Only time I've driven this far for a 1 day tourney was for a KTAR, and that was over 100 people so it was worth it. If I wasn't interning it would be a no brainer. I just don't know if its worth burning the whole weekend on this tourney or not, because I'm going to likely need to drive up Friday night and leave Sunday morning. Why do I have to be so far away from everything that isn't either my own tourneys or Ohio ones? T_T

BPx

Smash Lord
Yeah, not sure as of now. Its still a pretty hefty drive (almost 5 hours) for a one day tourney for me. Only time I've driven this far for a 1 day tourney was for a KTAR, and that was over 100 people so it was worth it. If I wasn't interning it would be a no brainer. I just don't know if its worth burning the whole weekend on this tourney or not, because I'm going to likely need to drive up Friday night and leave Sunday morning. Why do I have to be so far away from everything that isn't either my own tourneys or Ohio ones? T_T
5 hours? loooool i wish i could complain about this being 5 hours

ZTD | TECHnology

5 hours?

MI drove 12 hours to Apex ( 10 with blatant speeding thanks to Ori Mom :bee:). 5 isn't bad at all trust me. We make that trip for /HOPEs without a care or worry.

Come up here man! We can get you taken care. This event is gonna be "worth it".

M@v

Subarashii!
Its not the matter of the drive. Its the matter of going that far for a 1 day tourney thats all. Especially considering I also haven't gotten my first paycheck from my internship yet >_>. I drove 7ish hours for APEX. but that was completely worth it since it was a 3 day international event :)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Well MI came to your tournaments various time. I would give them back the honors.

if it's about money tooo... I can help you out... if you bring me to Megabus in State College ;)

Although I aint too sure right now, I want to go to Dissention but I'd have to find housing for a week -_- or bus it 5 days after the tourney

Also everyone if you have a good sized TV..bring I please. In my experience I hae only hosted one tournament out of like 15 that has ever had a surplus of TV and that was over a year ago lol. Setups are key here.
Mason has infinite TV's.

Best venue

M@v

Subarashii!
If I am able to make it, it would likely be me +1 person(no more than that though). If I don't go to this, I'll hopefully see most of you guys at RAGE. Its like halfway between both of us so it works out for everyone :)

Top Bottom