• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

LOE1

Smash Lord
i dont even know half the people posting on this thread anymore lmao
well, more new faces, more expierence for me, and the more i will rise :yeahboi:

zyth

Smash Lord
does anyone over in SE MI still got a spot for carpool? my chances of makin it to this are lookin up but ron doesnt know if he wants to drive out to AA for this(scrub). so if anyone in MI still has an open carpool spot let me know

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Ok IL is coming at least with a full car for now, who is coming were still figuring out

LOE1

Smash Lord
hm...i dont recall you 3 stocking me, unless it was like at bamf or somethin.the only times i remember is the mk banned tourney and crewz at ori's sf. but bring it on gio, you sleeping bag

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo but it doesn't matter. Gio will say 1 of 2 things.

1. I didn't try because I don't care.
2. Haven't played Smash since SPAU. Too much Diablo 3

:yeahboi:

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So guys:

We have ourselves a surprise guest that's very interested in going. He asked to remain anonymous for the hype but:

He's very good.

He's well known.

It would be his first out of state tournament ever.

He's from the East Coast.

That's all I'm gonna throw you guys.

I'm sooooo stoked. <3

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
LMAO I had to look at the results that's the one where MvC was me entering for half the pot then one guy never had his name so he was "guy in blue shirt"

Oh and LOE1 drowned in pools but I didn't for some reason....sounds backwards nowadays

JTsm

Smash Master
See, there's no surprises now... at least that's what it sounds like... lol

LOE1

Smash Lord
So guys:

We have ourselves a surprise guest that's very interested in going. He asked to remain anonymous for the hype but:

He's very good.

He's well known.

I'm sooooo stoked. <3
does he go on AiB at least

ZTD | TECHnology

I will not disclose anymore details.

And I don't even know the answer to your question, tbh. You'll find out later though.

The hype never stops baby!

What's The Point

Smash Master
So guys:

He's very good.

He's well known.

I'm sooooo stoked. <3
Since I'm probably housing him you are required to tell me.

I want to guess Problem since it's likely some one who'd come with Vinnie but I don't think he counts as being well known.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Salem rofl. That's too predictable. Almost every GOOD players has been out of States other than him. Nice try. Besides, Meekspeedy will be at this, that's why Salem is coming for some *****

-Detective me

ZTD | TECHnology

Original post has been updated with a complete(ish) (there's always gonna be people who show up that don't post), attendance list, the new livestream link has been added and the banner for it as well. Also the OP now reflects the Impulse circuit. So we're up to speed now. I'm still searching to see who else is attending. We're DEFINITELY looking at more than 60 people. 70+ seems realistic right now.

Top Bottom