• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
legan and i are trying to come. i just gotta get out of work and figure out transportation.
REALLY hope you two can make it.

EDIT:

So Ragequaza claims he is actually going. I had to talk with him myself to believe it.

He also says he and Ori will donate to me and Sparta Kick in our long awaited doubles MM.

Get ready people ;)

clowsui

Smash Legend
The schedule I'm sending Derek is SUPER detailed lol. He can sort thru it himself if he wants

also it might not be a schedule we wanna put up in the OP because it actually probably overestimates the time needed

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I am beginning the article writing tonight. It will be up this weekend or next Monday on AiB!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think I know of the special player coming, and damn he's special :D

It actually may be a different player than who was mentioned, cause the one I'm talking about isn't East Coast.

clowsui

Smash Legend
TV:
1. Jtsm
2. Jtsm
3. Jtsm
4. Ori_bro
5. Ori_bro
6. Ori_bro
7. Zinoto
8. fZk
9. Marco
10. Ori_bro
11. ThrowTheAnhyzer
12. Keitaro
13. Thugz <-- PERSON WHO WILL PICK THE TVS UP FROM THUGZ'S PLACE:
14. Thugz <-- PERSON WHO WILL PICK THE TVS UP FROM THUGZ'S PLACE
15. Ally
16. Ksev
(ideal number)

Wiis
1. Jtsm
2. clowsui
3. Ori_bro
4. Zinoto
5. Private Joker-Brown
6. Private Joker-Brown
7. me9595
8. Seagullman
9. Apasher
10. Xatic
11. fZk
12. Marco
13. SKTARo/ScrubKeiTaro/Keitaro
14. HotArms <--- PERSON WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HOTARMS' WII:
15. Ally
16. Ksev

Keitaro if it's not EC you're def wrong

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Wow, so there's almost 80 ppl on this attendance list. Even though we probably won't get all these people this is gonna be mega hype.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm gonna have to dig DEEP to do well at this. I know I can do it. Let's go!

P.S. Keitaro's Wii should be the designated stream setup imo if he's down. Good music selection.

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
In other news Ray has less faith in TOs that have been more successful than him and forgets why contingency plans are called contingency

just come ******

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
lul and u should come to meh tourney @ clow since we will actually have more than 10 pplz :L

What's The Point

Smash Master
I have decided Keitaro's Wii will be the official Livestream Wii.
Is this now an SKTAR qualifier? Obviously PS4 has to get something for giving out free SKTAR advertisement (Given, qualifiers are pointless as ****).

I prefer a good plain Wii for the stream Wii. And god help us if Kietaro is ever on the mic while his Wii is on any menu.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol damn, but I was actually gonna put the title of the PS4 on the character selection screen to advertise the tourney we are at. You'll see. And I won't advertise my tourney, promise! :p

Killer7Ksev

Smash Cadet
Ksev, Me9595, Nigel, StewyIan, Jfly, Ben, Chappy, and Knight should all be there. I will also be bringing a full set-up!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Chill WTP, damn. Plain Wiis are lame, the advertisement thing has been sorted out (as Keitaro mentioned), I gave the initial push and pursuit for it because it'll help bring some hype to the stream (which the Midwest could use some DIRE improvement on obviously). I happen to think Keit is a very entertaining commentator as well, judging by what I heard on the CoT6 vids.

You're welcome. ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Eddie texted me and brought up some good points, and I believe working closely with Keitaro will bring added hype. He's a cool dude and I'm happy to have him here.

That's how's it gonna be.

Also I'm also going to request something for my own entertainment.

Sometime before things get busy with brackets and whatnot, I wanna get an exhibition MM on the stream with one or two people I've never played. If Mr. R comes I would like for him to MM me. I'm debating the other person I might wanna MM. But it would be cool if MJG and Keitaro commentated for the matches.

Just wanna have a little fun is all.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright, money matches I want to do (tentative until asked in person, and time permitting)...

Me :marth: vs. Keitaro :falco: $5

Me :peach: vs. Mr. R :marth: $5

Me :peach: vs. MJG :toonlink: $5

Me :metaknight: vs. Zinoto :diddy: $5

A 1-1 tiebreaker with Tech himself, :peach: vs. :dedede: $10

clowsui

Smash Legend
derek you're going to get two copies of a schedule in like 20 min

one schedule which shows what happens if we don't maintain like 90% efficiency while running things (simulated by having less setups than we have right now w roughly 80 people in singles and a 32 team doubles bracket)

and another schedule that shows the ideal situation (90% efficiency, 16+ TVs)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yoo i need more mms at this prices $1-5. Anyone want to play this :olimar: or :metaknight:?

So far its just...
• TOJoe - $5 :olimar: vs :metaknight:

Top Bottom