• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Also.

About the Habaneros.

I suggest it happens either if player isn't playing singles, or if player is out of singles.

Why? Because most people after eating one will be ****ed up and out of playing shape for 20-30 mins. That could cause HUGE time loss.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Also.

About the Habaneros.

I suggest it happens either if player isn't playing singles, or if player is out of singles.

Why? Because most people after eating one will be ****ed up and out of playing shape for 20-30 mins. That could cause HUGE time loss.
Maybe people need to man the **** up.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I will Habenero + Everclear shot challenge back to back at $3 a head if I get like enough people to cover my gas money to see it. Gotta pay for that gas money

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Salem rofl. That's too predictable. Almost every GOOD players has been out of States other than him. Nice try. Besides, Meekspeedy will be at this, that's why Salem is coming for some *****

-Detective me
WOW WTF. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

MY INTERNET GOES OUT FOR 1 DAY...AND THESE *****S...THEEEEESSSSSE *****S...

WTF Salem is gonna come... kk Ally, when I have to go to the washroom, you're coming with me. Not gonna go alone and get *****.

Also, duck taping my *******.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
WOW WTF. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

MY INTERNET GOES OUT FOR 1 DAY...AND THESE *****S...THEEEEESSSSSE *****S...

WTF Salem is gonna come... kk Ally, when I have to go to the washroom, you're coming with me. Not gonna go alone and get *****.

Also, duck taping my *******.
i laughed.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Just so you all know, if we can hype up this Habanero/Ever Clear challenge, it would be enough to bring Bonds the snake prodigy of KS out.

JUST SAYING

Top Bottom