• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Xatic

Smash Lord
I can bring a wii + the majority of the stream set-up :3

The things I may need for the stream if anyone has extra:
-External Monitor [flatscreen monitor or an HDTV] (DRDN is unconfirmed atm and we REALLY need this if we want to do commentary)
-Headsets [or Mics in general] (USB preferred but normal is fine too)
-Webcams (idc about how many megapixels and stuff, we just need extras.)

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I will be bringing a Wii with force replay on.

JTsm/Ori, will one of your extra TVs be in the front of the venue? I would like to set my wii up near the front of the venue, since most of the hype matches are played there.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will be bringing a Wii with force replay on.

JTsm/Ori, will one of your extra TVs be in the front of the venue? I would like to set my wii up near the front of the venue, since most of the hype matches are played there.
I can put it there I guess. We need to label ALL recording TVs. We need everything hype recorded.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
The main Wii is where the livestream will be, and the matches that will be played on that setup are going to be on youtube as well.

If you want to record more hype matches, make sure your setup isn't at the back of the venue.

:phone:

me9595

Smash Apprentice
I can probably bring a wii with replay haxs and stuff on it, and i can record the replays afterwords

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
As xatic said I'm still unconrimed but if I come I can bring up to: 2 TVs 1 wii a dazzle with 2-3 extra splitters, a laptop, 4 surge protectors, web cam that's easy to move(will need to download its drivers first) a headset that connects to a usb port and the mic port, TV to use as an extra monitor(my cpu won't find it but its worked on vans laptop so its 50/50), another monitor guarenteed to work

This is another problem with finding a ride to this I have a LOT I can bring but that takes space...

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Contemplating this tournament

Depends on how much Tech wants me to come :)

DeLux

Yooo your MK put me back in retirement though lol

DeLux

Trade, Everclear + me vs. you as :snake: in bracket?

yes/no

DeLux

I'll see if I can talk someone into carpooling with me.

And Yo, use my avatar ya fool

clowsui

Smash Legend
TV:
1. Jtsm
2. Jtsm
3. Jtsm
4. Ori_bro
5. Ori_bro
6. Ori_bro
7. Zinoto
8. fZk
9. Marco
14. DRDN (?)
15. DRDN (?)
16. Ori_bro(?)
(ideal number)

Wiis
1. Jtsm
2. clowsui
3. Ori_bro
4. Zinoto
5. Private Joker-Brown
6. Private Joker-Brown
7. me9595
8. Seagullman
9. Apasher
10. Xatic
11. fZk
12. Marco
16. DRDN(?)
More setups plz

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Phillllllll.

Come to this!

Averil and Brandon could use another person in their car anyway.

But more importantly, I want you here!

me9595

Smash Apprentice
I also have an 8 inch tv that i could bring, but i would need to find the remote for it because that is the only way to access the av settings. If i can find that ill bring it, but it is really small

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Just giving another update. It looks like I won't be busy that day, since a outing that was going to be that day got cancelled from what I heard. I guess now it will just be an issue of getting enough money. I intend to try and do both Doubles and Singles this time.

Also, I was wondering why my name isn't on the attendance list.

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a full setup. I'm assuming that Marco who's riding with me will also bring his tv and wii, so put me down for two setups.

JTsm

Smash Master
good **** clowsui making a setups list.
We need more Wii's!!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So I'm bringing a car with at least 3 people (probably 4 max), and we are still looking for housing because I never really got a clear answer on that.

We'd just need housing the night before probably, but I will get verification on that soon.

DeLux

I'm looking doubtful atm tbh for a few reasons:

- Bonds can't go because he says it's too short notice so that's my carpool person
- I don't personally have money issues, but somebody has money issues which is really ****ing up my life budget at the moment, but I'll keep that personal. So I'm short on cash
- I don't know the MK CG at the moment
- My focal dystonia is worse than ever

I'll see what I can do, but the cash and the dystonia are kind of out of my control I guess so it's frustrating for me

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So.....I wanted to do my part for the scene and help out a bit. As a result....

THIS IS NOW AN IMPULSE QUALIFIER EVENT!!!

Tech I forwarded you the message from Tin Man and you can put this in the OP. GET HYPE!!!

Phoenix Saga 4 is apart of the IMPULSE Circuit. This means that the 2 people from the Midwest region that place the highest in singles at Phoenix Saga will be awarded venue fee, singles, and doubles to help them show up to IMPULSE.

If two or more people from the eligible states are tied in placing, the tie breaker is solved by who placed higher in doubles. If this is still a tie, or you teamed with that person, then a 1v1, best 2 out of 3 set will happen between those renaming players, and the winner of that gets the prize.

The winners will be registered automatically. If you wish to give your prize to someone else, then you can simply register for them. Hence we register you, while you pay for your friend when you register them, thus indirectly awarding the prize to whomever you may choose to give it too. Therefore if you can not go to IMPULSE, there is a means of transferring the prize. Failure to attend IMPULSE without transferring the prize, results in the prize going to the next person from the eligible states that placed the highest in singles. Same rules apply for the tie breaker as well.

DeLux

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and a non-existent cure for dystonia and I'm in

Top Bottom