• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Wuvs and I will be looking for a ride. We can supply gas money and I am always down to house. Also Orifest the night before pl0x.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
lol you all dont know how to co TO. and it takes alot of time.
now me...i dont need no practice to co TO
just put apash with lain, raquaza, zino, and roller, and put me with a bunch of scrubs to get 1st seat :troll:
Alright. SK, TC, Tutu, and Coco it is.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I will be here, for if I am not Zinoto will hunt me down o:
Fixed :yeahboi:

i'll be here but i doubt i'll enter if MK is banned

i'll be MMing ppl tho
This is what I'm afraid the MK ban will do. Last tournament, I had an awesome time because I was able (for the first time) to play a wide variety of people of all sorts of different skill levels (both MK and non MK players). Having a MK free tournament discourages a lot of the good people I wanna play. I don't care about winning/losing, playing good people is why I play smash.

Also, Gio is free :troll: :yeahboi: :troll:

Wuvs and I will be looking for a ride. We can supply gas money and I am always down to house. Also Orifest the night before pl0x.
Oh snap, get to play Oriknight again :yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori, wanna house Bay City again? + I can give you a ride.
Of course! It was way to fun last time. Bring Dayton again, he was mad chill.

Is MK banned for this, because I'm probably going to this.
I think Derek might make an announcement about it soon. Only time will tell

Oh snap, get to play Oriknight again :yeahboi:
I'm ready sir, that diddy is mine :metaknight:

also, I want to do a mm with your :diddy: vs my :metaknight:. Just in case we don't meet in bracket.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sir, I witnessed Nietono get ***** in 20 seconds. The **** Nairo did was crazy and is very possible.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'll update this thread soon. I'm still really out of it due to being in a car for 20 hours in 2 days and then not getting much sleep the whole weekend. I slept for like 12 hours today and my body still hasn't recovered lol.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
If you want to play good people, why do you live in Michigan? :troll:
Yoooo, we've upgraded from the free cup of water you get from Wendy's to the second sample you go to the back of the line and pretend like you're someone else to get at Costco. :yeahboi:

I want to do a mm with your :diddy: vs my :metaknight:. Just in case we don't meet in bracket.
Shoutouts to H_Arms :troll: :snake: + :peach: = :salt:

Matches with you are ridiculously fun Ori lol. Anytime bro.

@Apasher - I'm looking forward to seeing some improvement with that :dedede:

im not sure why zinoto wants to get bodied so badly but i'll make sure it happens :denzel:
:yeahboi:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
As long as Roller spots me the money, yeah, I'll be coming to this :3
Though, with hardly any practice (and a 4 month absence from Brawl), don't expect this Yoshi to do too great ;~; (though, I don't think you guys do anyways lol.)

LOE1

Smash Lord
welp, i know what im doing against roller's ice climbers
hint hint: it has something to do with a certain character on a certain map

Kel

Smash Master
Hmmmm I wanna go, but I'm spoiled after Apex playing with my MK again!

We'll see how much interest there is down here

ZTD | TECHnology

I will update the thread tonight.

Also the URC is discussing stuff. Might make this one MK legal. If I do you folks will know soon. With that being said I do want to get some hype out here for this and see if I can get Illinois AND Ohio here for this. Illinois looks down for this...just gotta generate the Ohio hype again. Oh and I guess Kentucky since technically Kel is KY now lol

Kel

Smash Master
I live in KY but my heart is in Ohio (No Hawthorne Heights reference).

I'll try to come up. It's only 5 bucks entry though =(

What's The Point

Smash Master
The URC and anyone channing their mind about being pro-ban is stupid. Not only did MK win Apex, but it was an MK who showed us that MK is better than we thought. People should only be more pro-ban than they were before.

ZTD | TECHnology

@ Kel: Well that's one of the changes. 10 dollar entry instead so we can draw more out of state people and no one seemed to object it.

@WTP: First, calling me stupid whether its direct or not ...don't do that. I get that you say what's on your mind...but don't disrespect me please.

Second, that tournament also showed that there are other characters that are better than we expected including Metaknight. I'm not just referring to Ocean vs M2K either. I mean how will we beat MK if we ban him knowing we have so much more in our metagame to figure out. That's what I wrestle with. Yes, he does overcentralize the game and I do think he's ban worthy. I'm just more neutral about it overall. I'm not sure I would want to host 100% MK ban events is all.

LOE1

Smash Lord
dont ban mk.
im kinda used to the mu now, and its now a bi disadvantage to :wario:
im agaionst banning mk, ban :olimar:

Top Bottom